Sarkozy says burqas are 'not welcome' in France

Muslims are just not welcome in the West, they bring their awful, wretched closed mindset and unwillingess to accept freedom of speech, thought, or civil behavior.

Every Western country that has accepted muslims has suffered for it, check out France with whole sections populated by poor, lazy muslims who terrorize the people - even police won't enter the slums of paris. Or Norway, where the muslim facsists seek to have laws changed so that they can rape white nordic women and get away with it - simply because they are not used to seeing women in t-shirts, for instance.

Other countries like the UK that have large muslim immigration suffer as well, interestingly, the Sikhs in the UK do quite well, but the pakistani muslims do very poorly.

I just cannot think of any Western nation that has benefitted from large amounts of muslims entering their country. And noone in their right mind would ever want to move to a muslim nation shithole, so they should just stay in their own countries and fix them.

Do you have a link for Muslim groups trying to change the rape law in Norway?

Planning on doing something about that?

Apparently France is.

Sarkozy says burqas are 'not welcome' in France
He said no to burqas, not, no Muslims. France has a huge Muslim population.

True but as the burqas is de rigor for extreme Muslim religionists.

So by outlawing that garb he is making France a place where those people are less likely to stay, too, isn't he?

I mean, come on...the center of the world of fashion (much of which is as absurd as any burqa!) outlaws outlandish garb?

What other interpretation could one arrive at, but that such was his motivation?

Certainly, of all people, the FRENCH ought to be indifferent to exotic fashion statements.

Last edited:
They can do whatever they like because its their country ..

And as a Pakistani are you OK with that? I mean most of the Muslims in France are citizens and in the country legally. So in effect its their country also. So are you OK with them being told that they must take their burqas off?

I personally feel okay if they are told to do so.
The respect of religion should be in ones heart.
Taking veils off, I think not a big deal.
Generally, many Muslims women dont care about it even in Pakistan...
So they should not be bothered at all because they live in west and its not their own country ... Its a French soil .. :)

When do you think Michelle Obama will be wearing a burqa as a token of respect? Of course, it will have to be a modified burqa so she can show off her well-toned arms. Maybe, she'll show off one arm.

would it bother you if she did? Are muslim women just not relevant until they get their cum catcher tattoo and wear whale tail thong underwear?

Muslim women are irrelevant if they want to be anonymous and hide from the world behind a veil.

i got no problem with it personally. most Muslim women are FUGLY and their faces should be covered.

:lol:

you must be the victim of a low sampling error.

Racist posts aside (I need a huge industrial broom to push all of them to the side) - Sarkozy's position is illogical and fairly stupid, I would assume it was a misquote as he normally appears somewhat shrewd, but actually telling people how to dress? Wow.

Why not ban yellow T-shirts while he's at it? Or something equally in line with the proud egalitarian traditions France espouses... well, in their motto anyway.

So they should not be bothered at all because they live in west and its not their own country ... Its a French soil .. :)

That isn't the point really... I don't feel like wearing striped shirts very often, but if the government told me I was BANNED from wearing them, I would fight that based on it's stupidity.

What f*cking year is this, anyway? Haven't we progressed socially when it comes to people wearing what they like? At least we in the 'West' with our enlightened way of living?

That isn't the point really... I don't feel like wearing striped shirts very often, but if the government told me I was BANNED from wearing them, I would fight that based on it's stupidity.

What f*cking year is this, anyway? Haven't we progressed socially when it comes to people wearing what they like? At least we in the 'West' with our enlightened way of living?

Man why not just compare an apple to an elephant!

Muslims have got problem in almost every country from the west .. And when they are told not to do something, they should have to stop doing it right away .. :)
Why to show yourself much religious when living in the west ?
Why dont do damn care about it back to home(Muslim countries) ?

Muslims have got problem in almost every country from the west .. And when they are told not to do something, they should have to stop doing it right away .. :)

I disagree. Although I think assimulation is very important for immigrates, I don't think unjust infringing on one's religion for arbitrary reason (which I don't think that is the case here) is OK! If the Frogs said no barqas for security reasons. I mean you don't really know who or what is under there, I could understand that. However, if they said that for because they believe women are being subjected to humilation by their husbands, then I have a problem with that.

Adeel,

I believe you support the Frog's move, because you don't want anyone crying foul about Pakistan's poor treatment of women, ethnic minorities and esp religious minorities! :eusa_eh:

Man why not just compare an apple to an elephant!

Okay. Both are organic, one is an animal, the other a plant.

I would think comparing a T-shirt (clothing) to a burqa (clothing) would be fairly relevant.

huh? I thought we were discussing Sarkozy and his view/statement/etc about banning a type of clothing, unless he is Muslim?

Regardless, I should be able to wear one if I feel like it.

If the Frogs said no barqas for security reasons. I mean you don't really know who or what is under there, I could understand that.

Hang on... if it's security, then it has nothing to do with burqas. It has to do with clothing that can hide weapons/etc. Of which burqas may be one style.

If one were to ban something based on physics, that is different.

However, if they said that for because they believe women are being subjected to humilation by their husbands, then I have a problem with that.

If yours is a common opinion methinks the talks of banning burqas will look like Seinfeld.

I'd like to return this suit.
Why?
Out of spite.
Spite?
Yeah I don't like the guy who sold it to me so I want to return it out of spite.
We don't accept spite as a reason to return something
Oh well then I don't like it.
Sorry, we can't return it.
Why not?
Because you all ready said spite.

A burka is a blessing when you're having a bad hair day and nothing decent to wear.

;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back