Sarkozy says burqas are 'not welcome' in France

Remember seeing a bitch in the full Muslim Monty at the Wal-Mart in Fairfax. I swear to God I almost popped a neck vein. I just wanted to knock her down and start screaming. "Take that stupid shit off!"

It's like their walking around with their middle fingers extended to everyone's face.

You must have been a barrel of laughs being so upset about what some stranger wore.

But you were well within your rights to attack her....who did she think she was anyways? This is AMERICA!

are kidding me? you are really naive. millions of Muslims in this country are discriminated against. after 9/11 Muslims were treated like 2nd class citizens. i know people who can't even go through the airport without being "randomly" checked. and not just in America. But in Europe the treated of Muslims is worse. It's quite norm for Muslims in Europe to be attacked.

Yes this society is open. But it doesn't mean ignorant folks don't exist.

And im talking from experience. In the 11 years of living in the Mid east i've never seen a christian being mistreated. in fact there a tons of Americans that come to the mid east to work. my parents came over to the mid east to work. So if it was that bad why would American Christians even come here to work.

my point is that you find bad apples in every bunch.

Muslims have been discriminated against and attacked in this country since before 9/11 also.

Last edited:
ah ok i see you agree that there is more racism in france. yeah thats definitely right, but, how did you get to know this? which indicators?
One of the reasons I say that France is more racist than the US is because, unless things have changed, job applicants are still required to attach photos of themselves to applications thus allowing employers to discriminate more easily against skin color and ethic features. I don't know of any affirmative action programs in France.

France has never really acknowledged the destructive force they were in their North African colonies. They happily encourage migrant workers from the Maghreb then treat them like dirt. The US has at least acknowledged it's shameful involvement in the slave trade.

In the US only nut cases express the opinion that blacks should go back to Africa and not many of them lately. However in France, Le Pen's anti immigrant stance wins him accolades.

Any country that would regularly give 15% or more of it's vote to Le Pen's Front National, the party which advocates stripping citizenship from native born descendants of Muslim immigrants and whose leader is a Holocaust revisionist is a country with a very serious problem with racism.

I think both the US and France suffer from racism but France's racism is more insidious.

What are your own thoughts on this?

I guess the French's idea of civil liberties is quite different to the anglo-american model... I can't see this being ok in north america

but I support banks and convenience stores banning entry to anyone that comes in dressed like a ninja

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture600-bandit.jpg

Forum List

Back