Sarah Palin's Political Campaign 2011 - Yet Another Glitch

There seems to be no end to it. Earlier this month, Sarah was in Boston as part of her "I'm not running for President" national tour in her "Look at Me! I'm Running for PRESIDENT!" bus. But I digress . . . At the end of her exposure to Boston, she was asked by a reporter "what have you seen and what will you take away with you from your visit?"

We saw where Paul Revere hung out as a teenager, which was something new to learn. And you know, he who warned the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells and making sure, as he is riding his horse through town, to send those warning shots and bells, that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.
This statement is not worthy of a third grader trying to talk about their morning bowl of Cheerios. And this is the person many on the Right are touting for the Oval Office?

Note also, that in attempting to defend herself against her own remarks, Palin pointed out that her answer was given in response to a "gotcha" question, implying that "gotcha" questions are the only type of questions she ever gets from the media. "What did you see and what will you take with you from your visit?" can hardly be classified as a "gotcha" question.

How Accurate Were Palin's Paul Revere Comments? : NPR

When is she going to give up?
The CON$ will never address the main point of your post, namely the "gotcha question," so I will.

CON$ always play the "perpetual victim."
They are victims of the "Liberal media."
They are victims of the "Liberal judges."
They are victims of the "Liberal professors."
They are victims of "Liberal Hollywood."
They are victims of the "Liberal environmentalists."
They are victims of the "Liberal unions."
They are victims of the "Liberal trial lawyers."
They are victims of the "Liberal science teachers."

:eusa_boohoo: Everybody and their cousin picks on the dear, sweet, innocent, never an unkind word for anyone, CON$ervative. :boohoo:

I have NEVER seen such a continuous, ongoing, viscious, hateful, and determined personal onslaught of any individual as has been targeted at Sarah Palin. It is absolutely unprecedented.
Except, of course, for Carter, both Clintons and both Obamas!!!!!

Keep playing that perpetual victim card, it is always a winner. :cuckoo:

There seems to be no end to it. Earlier this month, Sarah was in Boston as part of her "I'm not running for President" national tour in her "Look at Me! I'm Running for PRESIDENT!" bus. But I digress . . . At the end of her exposure to Boston, she was asked by a reporter "what have you seen and what will you take away with you from your visit?"

This statement is not worthy of a third grader trying to talk about their morning bowl of Cheerios. And this is the person many on the Right are touting for the Oval Office?

Note also, that in attempting to defend herself against her own remarks, Palin pointed out that her answer was given in response to a "gotcha" question, implying that "gotcha" questions are the only type of questions she ever gets from the media. "What did you see and what will you take with you from your visit?" can hardly be classified as a "gotcha" question.

Damn Gotcha media.

Yeah - I would like to see some of the Palin apologists here come forward and address that specific issue. "What did you see while you were in Boston and what will you take with you when you leave?" Please tell me how that is a "gotcha" question. She has been asked gotcha questions - and failed miserably when she was. This was no gotcha question, yet Sarah sought to classify it as such in an pathetic attempt to do whatever she could to blow some smoke over her childlike and horribly garbled answer to the question.

Someone once said that Sarah Palin reminds him of "A high school girl totally unprepared for her oral exam, who is trying to get through it by batting her eyes and flirting with the examiner." Bingo.

So howz about it, Palinites - any thoughts on Palin's "gotcha question" remark other than "Obama and Biden are idiots too"?

:clap2:

We saw where Paul Revere hung out as a teenager, which was something new to learn. And you know, he who warned the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells and making sure, as he is riding his horse through town, to send those warning shots and bells, that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.

Why the fuck are leftists so obsessed with Sarah Palin?????????

I would call the leftist attacks bullying... That within itself is odd considering how leftists portray bullying as an awful epidemic..

Once again the left is being evil and hypocritical.

It reminds me of the college kids that run around in Che Guevara t-shirts claiming they're pacifists.

I would call the leftist attacks bullying...
Yet another one plays the perpetual victim card! :rofl::lmao:

I would call the leftist attacks bullying...
Yet another one plays the perpetual victim card! :rofl::lmao:

I'm using logic......

I'm sure leftists don't interpret it as "bullying" because they're too arrogant or dumb to realize their actions..

So yeah, I'm calling hypocrisy here.... I'm not shocked in the least bit either.

Democrats are nothing but a bunch of cowards...

I have NEVER seen such a continuous, ongoing, viscious, hateful, and determined personal onslaught of any individual as has been targeted at Sarah Palin. It is absolutely unprecedented.

what did they all have in common EdtheBulimic?

what did they all have in common EdtheBulimic?

Arrogance, conceitedness?? democrats, narcissism?? :lol:

Last edited:
Boston University history professor Brendan McConville said, “Basically when Paul Revere was stopped by the British, he did say to them, ‘Look, there is a mobilization going on that you’ll be confronting,’ and the British are aware as they’re marching down the countryside, they hear church bells ringing — she was right about that — and warning shots being fired. That’s accurate.”

OK - let's concede that she was 100% accurate in her statement. Let's take a look at the statement itself:

Now come on, Foxy - this is a garbled, grammatically incorrect and almost completely incomprehensible statement. A third grader could have given done better. And this is the person many on the Right are touting for a presidential nomination?

Sarah Palin does not help her cause when she expresses herself in this fashion.

The criticism of Sarah Palin is more than deserved. It isn't "vicious" as the Right chooses to characterize it. It is simply accurate. As long as Sarah continues to embarrass herself in this fashion, the criticism is going to continue. And rightly so.

George, when you have spent months and months in almost continuous public contact, giving interviews, writing comments, participating at events, and good naturedly fielding question after unrehearsed question and being expected to give fully comprehensive and accurate extemporaneous answers to every single one no matter what the subject. . . .

. . . when you have done all that and never garbled a sentence or comment. . .

THEN you can call her stupid. Even if she actually had the history right which she did.

Until then I will go with the hours and hours and hours of bright, intelligent, good humoured, and inspiring comments, oratory, and commentary put up against the occasional gaffe or misspeak as I think that is the intellectually honest way to properly assess what a person says.

Otherwise I'm back to focusing on those 57 states and any of dozens of other misspeaks and gaffes and ignoring any more intelligent comments that our fearless leader was saying at the same time. In my opinion that is the dishonest way to evaluate a person's character, ability, and competence.

How many third graders think there are 57 states?

(By the way, I write professionally for a living, but I have edited this post three times to add an omitted word or correct awkward syntax. Sarah Palin doesn't have that luxury with a microphone shoved in her face and no reporter kind enough to give her time to rephrase her statement.)

Last edited:
Boston University history professor Brendan McConville said, “Basically when Paul Revere was stopped by the British, he did say to them, ‘Look, there is a mobilization going on that you’ll be confronting,’ and the British are aware as they’re marching down the countryside, they hear church bells ringing — she was right about that — and warning shots being fired. That’s accurate.”

OK - let's concede that she was 100% accurate in her statement. Let's take a look at the statement itself:

Now come on, Foxy - this is a garbled, grammatically incorrect and almost completely incomprehensible statement. A third grader could have given done better. And this is the person many on the Right are touting for a presidential nomination?

The criticism of Sarah Palin is more than deserved. It isn't "vicious" as the Right chooses to characterize it. It is simply accurate. As long as Sarah continues to embarrass herself in this fashion, the criticism is going to continue. And rightly so.

George, when you have spent months and months in almost continuous public contact, giving interviews, writing comments, participating at events, and good naturedly fielding question after unrehearsed question and being expected to give fully comprehensive and accurate extemporaneous answers to every single one no matter what the subject. . . .

THEN you can call her stupid. Even if she actually had the history right which she did.

Until then I will go with the hours and hours and hours of bright, intelligent, good humoured, and inspiring comments, oratory, and commentary put up against the occasional gaffe or misspeak as I think that is the intellectually honest way to properly assess what a person says.

Otherwise I'm back to focusing on those 57 states and any of dozens of other misspeaks and gaffes and ignoring any more intelligent comments that our fearless leader was saying at the same time. In my opinion that is the dishonest way to evaluate a person's character, ability, and competence.

(By the way, I write professionally for a living, but I have edited this post three times to add an omitted word or correct awkward syntax. Sarah Palin doesn't have that luxury with a microphone shoved in her face and no reporter kind enough to give her time to rephrase her statement.)

Well, Foxy, I understand you like Sarah Palin, so there is not much point in debating her net worth as a political candidate. I don't like her. Wanna go for a soda or something? ;)

57 States

Asthma Breathalyzer

$800B Stimulus Failure

Record Debt

Record Deficit > Any Reagan Budget

Record Food Stamps

Record Poverty

Record Homelessness

Unemployment levels not seen since FDR Depression

USA Credit Downgraded

You voted for the fucking retard responsible for all of it...

And you say Palin stupid?

I do say Palin is stupid. What's your point? Suppose Obama has an IQ of 65 - what does that have to do with Palin being stupid?

Obama Supporters instantly disqualify themselves from any discussion of political intelligence.

Well, Foxy, I understand you like Sarah Palin, so there is not much point in debating her net worth as a political candidate. I don't like her. Wanna go for a soda or something? ;)

Yeah I do like her. I tried my damndest not to, but she has gumption, class, staying power, and balls. And I have to give her props for that. I think she probably isn't presidential material, at least yet, but I have a great deal of respect for her.

What flavor soda?

Huh? From the link:

Prof. ALLISON: Revere isn't trying to alert the British, but he is trying to warn them. And in April of 1775, no one was talking about independence. We're still part of the British Empire. We're trying to save it. So this is a warning to the British Empire what will happen if you provoke Americans.

But in fact, the British were going out to Concord to seize colonists' arms, the weapons that the Massachusetts Provincial Congress was stockpiling there.

So she was right. Which story did you read?

Forum List

Back