'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Ratings Plummet In Week 2

Okay lefties brace yourselves (actually you may want to sit down for this).:tongue::lol:

The ratings on Sarah's show went up for week three.

Sarah Palin's Alaska delivered 3.5 million viewers Sunday night, rising 17% at the conclusion of the holiday weekend.

Surprise: Sarah Palin's Ratings Rise - Live Feed
What did she kill Sunday night? I mean, besides the English language . . .

Well...her ratings going up probably broke the heart of many a lefty (killing their ratings drop buzz)...can you still hear them weeping? :lol:

The more she becomes identified as a reality show cartoon character the better. Reality tv is where has-beens go to pay the bills.

Maybe she'll do an informercial for something next, that would be the logical next step in the sequence.

What did she kill Sunday night? I mean, besides the English language . . .

Well...her ratings going up probably broke the heart of many a lefty (killing their ratings drop buzz)...can you still hear them weeping? :lol:

The more she becomes identified as a reality show cartoon character the better. Reality tv is where has-beens go to pay the bills.

Maybe she'll do an informercial for something next, that would be the logical next step in the sequence.

ThighMaster 2010?

If you don't like her, there is no one pointing a gun to your head obliging you to watch anything remotely connected to her.

I don't have a TV, I have never seen Dancing with the stars, I wouldn't watch that show if I did have a TV, and Sarah in Alaska just is not the kind of thing I would watch even if you paid me to.

And I do like her.

So those who don't like her, can you just chill a bit? Can we discuss her issues as issues? Rather than "Sarah is stupid and I don't like her" we might debate the issue of opening up more of the US to Domestic production. Or more local control of the schools, or requiring schools to produce results if they want more cash, or whatever.

If you don't like her, there is no one pointing a gun to your head obliging you to watch anything remotely connected to her.

I don't have a TV, I have never seen Dancing with the stars, I wouldn't watch that show if I did have a TV, and Sarah in Alaska just is not the kind of thing I would watch even if you paid me to.

And I do like her.

So those who don't like her, can you just chill a bit? Can we discuss her issues as issues? Rather than "Sarah is stupid and I don't like her" we might debate the issue of opening up more of the US to Domestic production. Or more local control of the schools, or requiring schools to produce results if they want more cash, or whatever.

She has no issues. She has soundbites in 140 rambling characters or less.

If you have a coherent policy/issue from her, please post it. We'll discuss.

Cool, if she has no issues worth discussing we can move on to other topics.

The two minute hate on someone you don't know and have some weird visceral dislike for is unhealthy. It tells us more about you than it does about her.

And I gave you two issues that matter to me that make me like her :School choice and opening more oil reserves for extraction. You want to discuss those issues, start a thread.

The two minute hate on someone you don't know and have some weird visceral dislike for is unhealthy. It tells us more about you than it does about her.

And I gave you two issues that matter to me that make me like her :School choice and opening more oil reserves for extraction. You want to discuss those issues, start a thread.

But Poor Sarah is so much more than a failed politician. She's also the star of a reality TV sideshow, and confused talking head on RNC-TV, with insightful analysis such as:

“Well, North Korea, this is stemming from I think, a greater problem when we’re all, you know, sittin’ around askin’, ‘Oh, no, what are we gonna do,’ and we’re not having a lotta faith that the White House is gonna come out with a strong enough policy to sanction what it is North Korea is gonna do, so this speaks to a bigger picture that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy, but obviously some stand with our North Korean allies we’re bound to by freedom; we’re also bound by prudence to stand with our South Korean allies. And to my North Korea, well, we’re not gonna reward bad behavior and we’re not gonna walk away and we do need to press China to do more to improve pressure on North Korea.”

As Alan Colmes said: "Mistakenly saying “North” instead of “South” is the least of her problems."

So, you see, Poor Sarah gives us plenty to discuss.

But Poor Sarah is so much more than a failed politician. She's also the star of a reality TV sideshow, and confused talking head on RNC-TV, with insightful analysis such as:

“Well, North Korea, this is stemming from I think, a greater problem when we’re all, you know, sittin’ around askin’, ‘Oh, no, what are we gonna do,’ and we’re not having a lotta faith that the White House is gonna come out with a strong enough policy to sanction what it is North Korea is gonna do, so this speaks to a bigger picture that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy, but obviously some stand with our North Korean allies we’re bound to by freedom; we’re also bound by prudence to stand with our South Korean allies. And to my North Korea, well, we’re not gonna reward bad behavior and we’re not gonna walk away and we do need to press China to do more to improve pressure on North Korea.”

As Alan Colmes said: "Mistakenly saying “North” instead of “South” is the least of her problems."

you made this up...

you made this up...
That is SO interesting. You read that, think "that's ridiculously convoluted and rambling...Poor Sarah is not that scattered...it must be fake".

But it's not.

Palin Reacts To Latest Verbal Gaffe By Attacking Media And Obama; But Wrong Word Is The Least Of Her Problems Alan Colmes' Liberaland

i tell you, you wile democraticalcrats, as long as you make every other thread on this board about sarah palin, good or bad, mean or nice..., you are helping her, that's just politics. don't you remember: as far as publicity goes, "i don't care what they print about me as long as it isn't true !" so stop helping her, we want president obama to have a fair chance,.

you know it's not the dems doing most of the palin threads, right?

feel free to tell the USArmyRetard to stop. :thup:
this is a good example of a "red herring"

we just went through this... about the retired sargeant....
i suspect fabolous flavio is a ....... non republican

:lol::lol::lol::eusa_shhh:

You guys are pathetic. Any person with a brain would hear that and automatically assume she meant to say "South Korea" especially when she is talking about them in a negative way in the same quote. But not you partisan hacks. You use that quote as "evidence" that she is stupid and uninformed.

You people will never give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Of course if Hillary Clinton can tells a story about having to run and dodge sniper fire from a airport tarmac when she clearly did not, and you bafoons will give her the benifit of the doubt.

Or when Barack Obama says there are 57 states in the union, you guys will give him a pass but when a conservative accidently says "North" instead of "South" you get all excited. I have seen you fucks quote this on the board in the last few days. All of you that quote this are bringing yourselves down to the lowest common denominator. Lower than the "Keith Olbermann denominator" Have you ever misspoke about something? We all have done that type of thing and to say you haven't is a bold faced lie.

And to make this clear from the get go, I am not a Palin fan. She doesn't get me all excited like some people do over Palin, but I am fair enough to know when someone meant to say something and when the did not, and I apply that to both sides of the political spectrum.

You guys are lower than low :fu:

Last edited:

You guys are pathetic. Any person with a brain would hear that and automatically assume she meant to say "South Korea" especially when she is talking about them in a negative way in the same quote. But not you partisan hacks. You use that quote as "evidence" that she is stupid and uninformed.

You people will never give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Of course if Hillary Clinton can tells a story about having to run and dodge sniper fire from a airport tarmac when she clearly did not, and you bafoons will give her the benifit of the doubt.

Or when Barack Obama says there are 57 states in the union, you guys will give him a pass but when a conservative accidently says "North" instead of "South" you get all excited. I have seen you fucks quote this on the board in the last few days. All of you that quote this are bringing yourselves down to the lowest common denominator. Lower than the "Keith Olbermann denominator" Have you ever misspoke about something? We all have done that type of thing and to say you haven't is a bold faced lie.

And to make this clear from the get go, I am not a Palin fan. She doesn't get me all excited like some people do over Palin, but I am fair enough to know when someone meant to say something and when the did not, and I apply that to both sides of the political spectrum.

You didn't read, Gomer. Nobody cares that she said 'North' by mistake. That's the kind of thing that wingnuts get excited about, but Liberals are not as easily distracted.

No, the clusterfuck is the part in red. She babbles incoherently.

You didn't read, Gomer. Nobody cares that she said 'North' by mistake. That's the kind of thing that wingnuts get excited about, but Liberals are not as easily distracted.

No, the clusterfuck is the part in red. She babbles incoherently.

It always sounds like babble when you include all the "uhhs" and "umms" and "ya knows".

You should see Obama's quotes word for word. Especially when he's not using a teleprompter.......I wonder if they put in all of Obama's "uhhhs" in the teleprompter?????

And people on the right do not still go on about the 57 states thing?

right.

right.

Your absolutely right. Do I really think that Obama thinks there are 57 states. NO of couse not. Do people on the right wrongly use that to make him look stupid. Absolutley.

My point is someone on this thread was basically calling palin stupid when she mixed up north and south which is probably easier to make that mistake then claiming there are 57 states in union.

right.

Your absolutely right. Do I really think that Obama thinks there are 57 states. NO of couse not. Do people on the right wrongly use that to make him look stupid. Absolutley.

My point is someone on this thread was basically calling palin stupid when she mixed up north and south which is probably easier to make that mistake then claiming there are 57 states in union.

Who did that, and where?

right.

Who did that, and where?

Post #68 of this thread

Forum List

Back