'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Ratings Plummet In Week 2

LOL, anyone here see where the Huffington post was being sued?

A couple people accused the Zaa Zaa Pufferton of stealing their idea for a BLOG..:lol:

Fail&Go yet again links to the HuffyPuffy. Fail&Go demonstrates no ability to critically analyse any article. This leads me to ask this vital question "Does reading the HuffPuff seriously damage an individual's IQ and, if so, should it be banned?" :lol:

Here, Butterface, a non-political link to her plummeting ratings:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...es-sonny-with-a-chance-kendra-much-more/73243

Now let's hear you dispute them.

See, you can shut the Face up. Just confront her with facts.

Good!!! I hope they cancel the stupid show. She really pissed me off when she was hitting that poor fish with a club. And shooting her rifle. You can tell she thinks she's so cool!!

Good!!! I hope they cancel the stupid show. She really pissed me off when she was hitting that poor fish with a club. And shooting her rifle. You can tell she thinks she's so cool!!

You have never been fishing have you?

That's what fishermen do,when they don't want to release them...but have them for dinner instead.

But in the end...you stated the real issue here...what it boils down to for the women on the left,huh. Sarah "thinks" she is cool. When the left has told her she is not allowed to be. Oh darn that girl...:lol::lol:

No thanks, I'll watch "The Deadliest Catch" if I need to watch people beating the crap out of marine life.

Clubbing fish is a common, humane way of ending their life. The tool used to hit them is called a "priest" and I have a very nice and expensive one which I rarely use, as I release almost all of the fish I catch. Bring an 80# swordfish on board a 45 foot boat and see how long you can last before reaching for the priest.

Palin couldn't care less about the ratings. Her money was guaranteed up front, and she only signed on for 6 episodes, all of which, I'm certain, will run. Not bad work if you can get it.

From Carabiner's Ratings link

Sarah Palin’s Alaska ratings tumbled in its second outing, down from a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating and nearly 5 million viewers to a 0.7 rating and 3 million viewers. Still big for TLC, but will be interesting to see where the ratings bottom out.

Lots of folks tuned in to see what the fuss was about, saw it wasn't such a much, and moved on.

But still pretty good ratings for a travelogue.

Does anyone else find it ironic that Poor Sarah's show is on The Learning Channel?

Obviously it didn't help her stupid tv show. :lol:

what's your point ?

My point is that you are comically full of shit when you say that starting negative threads about Palin on an internet message board somehow helps her.

it keeps her as the center of attention, when i really think you just want her to fade away. in a way you are shooting at the donkey's foot.
i think that pubs are more easily able to seperate them selves from politics, and just enjoy the show. i enjoyed sarah's show very much.
a nice family show with conservative values.

Last edited:
what's your point ?

My point is that you are comically full of shit when you say that starting negative threads about Palin on an internet message board somehow helps her.

it keeps her as the center of attention, when i really think you just want her to fade away. in a way you are shooting at the donkey's foot.
i think that pubs are more easily able to seperate them selves from politics, and just enjoy the show. i enjoyed sarah's show very much.

I want her to run for president and win the GOP nomination.

I want her to run for president and win the GOP nomination.

me too

Forum List

Back