'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Ratings Plummet In Week 2

Good!!! I hope they cancel the stupid show. She really pissed me off when she was hitting that poor fish with a club. And shooting her rifle. You can tell she thinks she's so cool!!

You have never been fishing have you?

That's what fishermen do,when they don't want to release them...but have them for dinner instead.

But in the end...you stated the real issue here...what it boils down to for the women on the left,huh. Sarah "thinks" she is cool. When the left has told her she is not allowed to be. Oh darn that girl...:lol::lol:

No, I have never been fishing. I think you're missing my real issue with SP. Anybody is allowed to be cool. That's not the problem. But she THINKS she's cool and that's what I hate. There is not a modest bone in her whole show off body. See?? :)

Good!!! I hope they cancel the stupid show. She really pissed me off when she was hitting that poor fish with a club. And shooting her rifle. You can tell she thinks she's so cool!!

That's what fishermen do,when they don't want to release them...but have them for dinner instead.

But in the end...you stated the real issue here...what it boils down to for the women on the left,huh. Sarah "thinks" she is cool. When the left has told her she is not allowed to be. Oh darn that girl...:lol::lol:

No, I have never been fishing. I think you're missing my real issue with SP. Anybody is allowed to be cool. That's not the problem. But she THINKS she's cool and that's what I hate. There is not a modest bone in her whole show off body. See?? :)

You might want to consider actually knowing what you're talking about before you open that fat mouth and say something stupid. Exactly how do you know what Palin thinks? You're not even smart enough to form coherent thoughts of your own.

Nice avatar, suits you, but not all of us eat enough to feed a small country for a week. Diet start tomorrow? :lol:

I've often wondered why Palin's secessionist background hasn't bothered the right wing. Then I realized, they already tried to secede. They simply share values and their disdain for this country.

It's a shame really. If only they could secede. Then you would two countries. Red and Blue countries. One rich with a balanced budget and the other a third world country of overweight and poorly educated workers who share a lack of diversity and innovation. If only.

Last edited by a moderator:

How do you know? Anyway,so what if she is self assured and confident? Just tells me she is comfortable in her own skin and doesn't care what a bunch of nobody's in the media think(good for her) ...sign of a strong woman. Just admit that you don't like her because of her pro life beliefs and move on already.

I happen to like it that she doesn't take orders from the liberals and the media to shut up and sit down. I may not think she is a good candidate...but she has guts and I admire that.

Why is it none of you clowns knock Obama for being "full of himself" (which he clearly is). Is it because he is a man...or that he is a man and also a Democrat?

i tell you, you wile democraticalcrats, as long as you make every other thread on this board about sarah palin, good or bad, mean or nice..., you are helping her, that's just politics. don't you remember: as far as publicity goes, "i don't care what they print about me as long as it isn't true !" so stop helping her, we want president obama to have a fair chance,.

She's making it all about her. She's everywhere and people are getting sick of seeing her.

There's something to be said for leave them wanting more.

People here are correct in keeping that one front and center. You may wish she wasn't being so scrutinized but she's so beyond turning back now.

i tell you, you wile democraticalcrats, as long as you make every other thread on this board about sarah palin, good or bad, mean or nice..., you are helping her, that's just politics. don't you remember: as far as publicity goes, "i don't care what they print about me as long as it isn't true !" so stop helping her, we want president obama to have a fair chance,.

She's making it all about her. She's everywhere and people are getting sick of seeing her.

People here are correct in keeping that one front and center. You may wish she wasn't being so scrutinized but she's so beyond turning back now.

No...the media and people like you are "making it all about her". But that is the whole point...isn't it...

Trying to keep the negative attention off of the current administration with other distractions.

Lefties always like to be appalled and offended about every little thing...So now we get to hear whining about killing fish...

Last edited:
what's your point ?

My point is that you are comically full of shit when you say that starting negative threads about Palin on an internet message board somehow helps her.

it keeps her as the center of attention, when i really think you just want her to fade away. in a way you are shooting at the donkey's foot.
i think that pubs are more easily able to seperate them selves from politics, and just enjoy the show. i enjoyed sarah's show very much.
a nice family show with conservative values.

"i think that pubs are more easily able to seperate them selves from politics, and just enjoy the show"

You mean like they did with Dancing With The Stars??

I've often wondered why Palin's secessionist background hasn't bothered the right wing. Then I realized, they already tried to secede. They simply share values and their disdain for this country.

It's a shame really. If only they could secede. Then you would two countries. Red and Blue countries. One rich with a balanced budget and the other a third world country of overweight and poorly educated workers who share a lack of diversity and innovation. If only.

That was Todd and his Yu pik past.

You got a problem with First Nations? Obviously by your slags you have a problem with minorities.

Pray tell me how Palin instigated a 5 count it FIVE minute piece on Canadian National News with freaking top notch reporters.

EDIT TO ADD; I'm talking about CTV NATIONAL NEWS WITH LLOYD ROBERTSON

It was stunning.

Nothing to do with any Canadian news. 5 minute piece by Paul Workman. Washington political correspondent. 5 minutes on Dancing with the Stars/ Bristol / Palin / Tea Party and the future of politics in Washington.

You have to know its a half hour evening top notch news show. This is not an entertainment segment I'm talking about. It doesnt have one.

5 MINUTES.

So go fuck yourself that it is Palin calling it on.

Last edited:
Regardless of her politics, this show will do wonders for Alaskan eco-tourism. Everyone I've spoken to who has seen it, npw wants to go there.

Bingo.

Aye carumba it's wonderous travel show. I just got slammed on another board because now apparently if I watch a travel show I am now watching a reality show and I must love someone called snooki?

These people on the left are insane.

I have been watching various travel shows all my life with different hosts. Recently one produced here that really caught my eye to the point that I am actually considering a move to Prince Edward Island.

To be told that I am an ass wipe and a loser for watching a travel/reality show is beyond bizarre.

Obviously they really do not understand Nov. 2nd.

No...the media and people like you are "making it all about her". But that is the whole point...isn't it...

Trying to keep the negative attention off of the current administration with other distractions.

Lefties always like to be appalled and offended about every little thing...So now we get to hear whining about killing fish...
Right. The Media and the Left put a gun to her head and made her do a reality show.

Right. The Media and the Left put a gun to her head and made her do a reality show.

No..both of them just whine 24/7 about her every move...OMG!!! Now her daughter is 3rd on DWTS...OMG!!! Now she has her own show about Alaska...OMG!!! Now she is killing fish.

BTW nobody holds a gun to peoples head to make them watch her show either. But you folks certainly act like it is the end of the world. :lol:

You might want to consider actually knowing what you're talking about before you open that fat mouth and say something stupid. Exactly how do you know what Palin thinks? You're not even smart enough to form coherent thoughts of your own.

Nice avatar, suits you, but not all of us eat enough to feed a small country for a week. Diet start tomorrow? :lol:

Why don't you just shut up, bitch. Because you are EXACTLY like her. You think you are God's gift to this world, and like her it shows in everything you say or do. Got it?? And I am intuitive and intelligent. That's how I know, Skank.

The avatar was merely something I chose because of Thanksgiving. Since you don't even live here, I'm sure you know nothing about it. That's another thing. You put Americans down and let it be known ever so subtlety that you are better than we are. You're a phony, "California Girl". You really think you fool people but you don't at all.

Okay lefties brace yourselves (actually you may want to sit down for this).:tongue::lol:

The ratings on Sarah's show went up for week three.

Sarah Palin's Alaska delivered 3.5 million viewers Sunday night, rising 17% at the conclusion of the holiday weekend.

Surprise: Sarah Palin's Ratings Rise - Live Feed
What did she kill Sunday night? I mean, besides the English language . . .

Well...her ratings going up probably broke the heart of many a lefty (killing their ratings drop buzz)...can you still hear them weeping? :lol:

Regardless of her politics, this show will do wonders for Alaskan eco-tourism. Everyone I've spoken to who has seen it, npw wants to go there.

Bingo.

Aye carumba it's wonderous travel show. I just got slammed on another board because now apparently if I watch a travel show I am now watching a reality show and I must love someone called snooki?

These people on the left are insane.

I have been watching various travel shows all my life with different hosts. Recently one produced here that really caught my eye to the point that I am actually considering a move to Prince Edward Island.

To be told that I am an ass wipe and a loser for watching a travel/reality show is beyond bizarre.

Obviously they really do not understand Nov. 2nd.

Well, that must be an interesting board....I'm wondering how you would be treated on some other Right wing boards such as Hannity or FreeRepublic if you panned the show.

Forum List

Back