'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Ratings Plummet In Week 2

I saw a bad accident on my way to the store tonight, and I slowed down and did the rubber neck, morbid fascination thing.

On the way back home, I hardly gave it a second's look.

i tell you, you wile democraticalcrats, as long as you make every other thread on this board about sarah palin, good or bad, mean or nice..., you are helping her, that's just politics. don't you remember: as far as publicity goes, "i don't care what they print about me as long as it isn't true !" so stop helping her, we want president obama to have a fair chance,.

Last edited:
i tell you, you wile democraticalcrats, as long as you make every other thread on this board about sarah palin, good or bad, mean or nice..., you are helping her, that's just politics. don't you remember: as far as publicity goes, "i don't care what they print about me as long as it isn't true !" so stopp helping her, we want president obama to have a fair chance,.

So every thread started by wingnuts about Obama HELPS him?

lol

i tell you, you wile democraticalcrats, as long as you make every other thread on this board about sarah palin, good or bad, mean or nice..., you are helping her, that's just politics. don't you remember: as far as publicity goes, "i don't care what they print about me as long as it isn't true !" so stop helping her, we want president obama to have a fair chance,.

you know it's not the dems doing most of the palin threads, right?

feel free to tell the USArmyRetard to stop. :thup:

you know it's not the dems doing most of the palin threads, right?

feel free to tell the USArmyRetard to stop. :thup:
this is a good example of a "red herring"

we just went through this... about the retired sargeant....
i suspect fabolous flavio is a ....... non republican

Last edited:
i tell you, you wile democraticalcrats, as long as you make every other thread on this board about sarah palin, good or bad, mean or nice..., you are helping her, that's just politics. don't you remember: as far as publicity goes, "i don't care what they print about me as long as it isn't true !" so stopp helping her, we want president obama to have a fair chance,.

lol

no

lol

no

You're fucking stupid.

Obviously it didn't help her stupid tv show. :lol:

what's your point ?

Fail&Go yet again links to the HuffyPuffy. Fail&Go demonstrates no ability to critically analyse any article. This leads me to ask this vital question "Does reading the HuffPuff seriously damage an individual's IQ and, if so, should it be banned?" :lol:

LOL this from the OP link:

and the median age of the show's viewer is a whopping 57 years old. According to The Live Feed's James Hibberd, that's 15 years older than TLC's median age of 42.

I envision a whole bunch of old guys like USAR drooling over Palin :D

Last edited:

and the median age of the show's viewer is a whopping 57 years old. According to The Live Feed's James Hibberd, that's 15 years older than TLC's median age of 42.

Interesting. I envisage Americans watching a tv show... but then, I don't judge people unless I have some evidence.... like moronically stupid posts.

I'm guessing it's big with older gay guys.

Are the Palin fanatics crying stolen election!!!! yet?

what's your point ?

My point is that you are comically full of shit when you say that starting negative threads about Palin on an internet message board somehow helps her.

Fail&Go yet again links to the HuffyPuffy. Fail&Go demonstrates no ability to critically analyse any article. This leads me to ask this vital question "Does reading the HuffPuff seriously damage an individual's IQ and, if so, should it be banned?" :lol:

Are you disputing the fact that Palin's ratings plummeted? Or are you just trolling?

Are you disputing the fact that Palin's ratings plummeted? Or are you just trolling?

Obviously she's trolling, she likes to slam Huffington Post as biased without disproving anything.

Forum List

Back