Sarah Palin Unviels Hit List of Democratic Midterm Targets She Will Go After!!

Meanwhile the "American people" like this health care bill. they are finally starting to see what this bill can do. Republicans, I feel for you. (Not really).

Most likely the healthcare bill will put every health insurance company out of business so the government will have to bail them out thus creating socialized healthcare which in turn will actually lower our standard of healthcare.

Stephanie, Is it so hard to fathom that some 'nut' could take rhetoric like this from a person they view as an authority figure, who they admire or adore, as see it as a sanction and even encouragement to actually USE a gun?

boo

A child responds...

that is all that is needed with your outrageous paranoia.
now using the word reload and targets in advertising is a dangerous" thing.:cuckoo:
by the way, did you pick that up from Pmsnbc, I heard they went ballistic over it too?

What makes you think that having Sarah Palin against you is a disadvantage?

Sure worked out in the NY 23rd didn't it? You betcha !

sarah-palin-wink.jpg

CONGRESSMAN DOUG HOFFMANN!!!

5651_151438428688_151437858688_3409451_5967677_n.jpg

There are 3 ways I know Obama is a liar

1. He is president
2. He is a politician
3. I've heard him outright lie many many times

those of you who think Obama knows best about healthcare are completely pathetic non thinkers who merely follow someone because they tell you to follow them.

There are 3 ways I know Obama is a liar

1. He is president
2. He is a politician
3. I've heard him outright lie many many times

those of you who think Obama knows best about healthcare are completely pathetic non thinkers who merely follow someone because they tell you to follow them.

You going to prove any of those lies you claim he said?

that is all that is needed with your outrageous paranoia.
now using the word reload and targets in advertising is a dangerous" thing.:cuckoo:
by the way, did you pick that up from Pmsnbc, I heard they went ballistic over it too?

Here's your word for the day...'context'

:lol:

It's not that hard to understand Stephanie...in the 'context' of advertising, the words reload and target carry a benign connotation. For a public figure like Sarah Palin to use them in the 'context' of the incendiary realm of politics, it is irresponsible and dangerous. Not that Sarah Palin would shoot a Democrat she placed a gun sight on, but someone that has a Timothy McVeigh personality might.

All I have to say is watch out for her. She is a hunter and she means business and she will go after them as her prey. This will be a slaughter in November. She is good at this sort of stuff. She is showing backbone and determination to take this country back for the people.

I'm sure you see her as all of these things. And, there is a certain, sector of the Republican Party who shares your view on this and who will follow her suggestions.

But thinking voters will not. To thinking voters, Sarah Palin is a pathetic joke - a proven loser who might look good in a cheerleader's outfit, but that's about the extent of it.

I would also suggest that, come November, it is entirely likely that much of the wind will be taken out of the obstructionist Republican's sails on this health care issue, largely because, by then, the country will have seen what a good deal it is and will not want to do away with it.

[ I would also suggest that, come November, it is entirely likely that much of the wind will be taken out of the obstructionist Republican's sails on this health care issue, largely because, by then, the country will have seen what a good deal it is and will not want to do away with it.

You'll see GOP'ers trying to take credit for the popular portions of the healthcare bill they all voted against, much in the manner they tried to take credit for the stimulus that came to their own states and districts.

My Republicans must own up that the far conloons will keep us in the minority forever, that we must return to the moderate center. No Palins, Boehners, McConnells need apply.

[ I would also suggest that, come November, it is entirely likely that much of the wind will be taken out of the obstructionist Republican's sails on this health care issue, largely because, by then, the country will have seen what a good deal it is and will not want to do away with it.

You'll see GOP'ers trying to take credit for the popular portions of the healthcare bill they all voted against, much in the manner they tried to take credit for the stimulus that came to their own states and districts.

Whoa! that didn't take long. Rachel Maddow is just now saying that Chuck Grassley has already done exactly that!!

Sarah Palin has just guaranteed the re-election of most of those Democrats she is pointing out. Can't anyone in the GOP leadership shut her up?

Boehner honestly does not comprehend that he is speaking for less than 30% of the American public.

Be careful what you ask for because you might get it, If the Teabaggers want another civil war then lets give it to them, I'm ready and I'm tired of listening to these idiots that make up a small percentage of our country.

Sarah Palin has just guaranteed the re-election of most of those Democrats she is pointing out. Can't anyone in the GOP leadership shut her up?

Boehner honestly does not comprehend that he is speaking for less than 30% of the American public.

The contrast of Democratic restraint vs. Republican hysteria is remarkable.

You may notoice, too, that they're not exactly speaking with one voice on this. Some want to fully repeal the bill while others argue to just take certain parts of it out. Not the unity we saw before this bill passed.

The contrast of Democratic restraint vs. Republican hysteria is remarkable.

:lol: now that is FUNNY.
Were the hell were you all during the Bush administration. in a hole.

You friggen hysterical lefties won't be happy until we have no Freedom of speech in this country, unless of course it is Your freedom of speech.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back