Sarah Palin to get 11 million for book?

I think this is great.

she can go do what she actually is quailfied for , talking about herself.

I see some TV in her future.

I can see a sit com called the Capitol Hillbillies. They can have her win the VP spot and then her P dies and poof shes president. Tod Ididerod , The cute kids, the daughter and her young hansome hubby with baby in tow, the pet moose and snowmobile races on the White House lawn.

Im telling you that 11 million is just a drop in the bucket for her.

And her old campaign clothes can be let out to a size 18 and given to Michele Obama to wear ...... at least its a step up from what the first "lady" now wears...

I think this is great.

I can see a sit com called the Capitol Hillbillies. They can have her win the VP spot and then her P dies and poof shes president. Tod Ididerod , The cute kids, the daughter and her young hansome hubby with baby in tow, the pet moose and snowmobile races on the White House lawn.

And her old campaign clothes can be let out to a size 18 and given to Michele Obama to wear ...... at least its a step up from what the first "lady" now wears...

WTF? She wears clothes that every average American can afford to buy.

Why is that a bad thing? Would you rather have the frat boy back, running around with his bitch witch wife Barbidiot?

I don't.

You know what kind of media I'd REALLY like to see Palin in?

Getting gang banged by Ron Jeremy and his friends.

The movie is gonna be good .... the whore from SNL loves her roll as Palin....the real Palin wouldn't do it cause shes a lady....and only Dems were given parts in the production...

I think this is great.

Why is that a bad thing? Would you rather have the frat boy back, running around with his bitch witch wife Barbidiot?

I don't.

Bidens's wife looked classy, Michele like a typical Afro....you can take em out of the ghetto but what good does it do....

Bikersailor says.....

"WTF? She wears clothes that every average American can afford to buy."

====

Step away from the Koolade sonny....at least until your mind clears a little...

The movie is gonna be good .... the whore from SNL loves her roll as Palin....the real Palin wouldn't do it cause shes a lady....and only Dems were given parts in the production...

Are you gay? Because you sure as hell have a funny definition of "lady".

Palin isn't a lady, she's a bitch. Matter of fact, she called herself that.

Besides, for as many kids as she's had, I'd be willing to wager that you could drive a snow mobile in there and park.

Maybe that explains her husband's fetish........

No...standard definition....la⋅dy
  Pronunciation [ley-dee]
noun, plural -dies, adjective
–noun
1. a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken

Guess that leaves your wife and mama out .....

Reallly? Give a link....or suck my dick, your choice

Besides, for as many kids as she's had, I'd be willing to wager that you could drive a snow mobile in there and park.

a

Don’t worry about the hysterical spew from the liberal idiots. When Americans finally wake up and realize that Obama is just another empty leftist promise they will be turning back to real Americans like Sarah Palin. That’s why leftists wet their pants and get themselves so worked up about her. If there’s a Palin in existence, there’s others like her out there…

Obama is just a nasty bump in the road….Americans are not going to give up their freedoms easily…

No...standard definition....la⋅dy
  Pronunciation [ley-dee]
noun, plural -dies, adjective
–noun
1. a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken

Guess that leaves your wife and mama out .....

Reallly? Give a link....or suck my dick, your choice

a

What Palin were you watching? She's not polite (as referenced by the crappy things she was saying about others during the campaign), damn sure isn't well spoken (as referenced by the Katie Couric interview), and how in the hell is a redneck refined again?

Give you a link? Apparently you missed the part where she called herself a pitbull with lipstick. By conventional definition, a bitch is defined as a female dog. Pitbulls are dogs, and Palin is a female, so therefore, she's a bitch, by her own admission.

Give you a link or suck your dick? Buck an inch douchebag, got a nickle?

Why are Republican women so much better looking than Democrat women?

Megan Fox is a liberal. :eusa_whistle:

megan_fox4.jpg

I don't.

Bidens's wife looked classy, Michele like a typical Afro....you can take em out of the ghetto but what good does it do....

J Crew isn't exactly a typical Afro you racist idiot.

Hmmmm.......who's better looking........

Barbara Bush (R) or Michelle Obama (D)......Obama.

Palin has a certain amount of looks, but it's more like the streetwalker variety. Her attitude, as well as the way she blames everyone else for her screw ups tend to drop her attractiveness.

Like they say, beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes straight to the bone.

Hmmmm.......who's better looking........

Barbara Bush (R) or Michelle Obama (D)......Obama.

Palin has a certain amount of looks, but it's more like the streetwalker variety. Her attitude, as well as the way she blames everyone else for her screw ups tend to drop her attractiveness.

Like they say, beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes straight to the bone.

You can't just judge somebody by their looks... you have to listen to them and see how they talk. I get the feeling Mrs. Palin is one nasty bitch in real life. That makes her quite ugly.

Palin doesn't even qualify as a has-been. She is a never-was. I'd never buy her book but I guess there are plenty of loyal Republican sheep that she impressed with her winks and cutesy comments.

I wonder if Sarah Palin was fat and ugly, she would still have a 11 Million Book Deal? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back