Sarah Palin to get 11 million for book?

I'd say, reading the liberal comments here, that liberal has ugly all bagged, tagged and sowen up.

Well from what I see of the of the leftist snobbery here it clear is that they would have please ole Karl Marx, for they are without a doubt almost classless society.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.......who's better looking........

Barbara Bush (R) or Michelle Obama (D)......Obama.

Palin has a certain amount of looks, but it's more like the streetwalker variety. Her attitude, as well as the way she blames everyone else for her screw ups tend to drop her attractiveness.

Like they say, beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes straight to the bone.

aaaaaaaaaahahahahaha oh man ....... you commenting on looks!

Dear God, I just pissed myself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think this is great.

she can go do what she actually is quailfied for , talking about herself.

I see some TV in her future.

I can see a sit com called the Capitol Hillbillies. They can have her win the VP spot and then her P dies and poof shes president. Tod Ididerod , The cute kids, the daughter and her young hansome hubby with baby in tow, the pet moose and snowmobile races on the White House lawn.

Im telling you that 11 million is just a drop in the bucket for her.

how is this is sooooo mean spirited ?

I'd say, reading the liberal comments here, that liberal has ugly all bagged, tagged and sowen up.

That's right Willow! As we all know on here, you are ALWAYS the most kind hearted and sweetest poster. Anyone who looks at any of your posts must see that. It must be a right wing thing, eh?

:eusa_whistle:

Palin doesn't even qualify as a has-been. She is a never-was. I'd never buy her book but I guess there are plenty of loyal Republican sheep that she impressed with her winks and cutesy comments.

'Au contraire' YWN666 etal...

She never stutters, she never hesitates, she looks us straight in the eye, if we care to think about it she gives sound answers, she is gracious in the face of vicious hostility and attacks, she is a woman of accomplishment in the face of the "old boy" system and has gone against party politics. She has executive experience (she has actually accomplished things as a leader.) These qualities have caused the party to gain a new enthusiasm, and to look at her as possibly the next charismatic leader. She's young and has time to develop that enthusiasm much as Ronald Reagan did. Consider this: Reagan brought the party back after the Nixon Debacle. He also had a larger audience for his first inaugural speech than did Obama and that was in actual views, not just as a percentage of the population.

I don’t apply my next opinion to ordinary rank and file Democrats, but we will be able to tell how much her potential from her many talents is feared, by the amount of hatred and ridicule is poured onto her by a MSM. It is they who 'coin' the catch phrases which go forth as conventional wisdom, or common knowledge: I.E. “Palin is not up to the job”. That is going to be the source for their always downgrading her political prowess. She is formidable, and that is the problem.

She isn't sitting on the north slope pissing around with what to do about the economy in Alaska, she has already acted, swiftly and decisively! Oil prices have been down now for what, maybe 8 weeks at a solid level. Well she acted, she didn't wait and she is prepared to act again and not by driving the state into debt, but, by making cuts and placing caps. By trimming government. Gee what a novel idea, making government more efficient.

Jealous liberals, most of all the women! LOL haha

That's right Willow! As we all know on here, you are ALWAYS the most kind hearted and sweetest poster. Anyone who looks at any of your posts must see that. It must be a right wing thing, eh?

I agree!

Finally a sensible liberal opinion.

Willow is all that and more!

Thank you! :clap2: :clap2:

I don't think that either party has that all sewn up. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find I can hardly take my eyes off of Kirsten Powers, and Laura Ingraham has a reserved ladylike beauty. Hillary Clinton is definitely still a beautiful woman, and hopefully Sarah Palin will be as beautiful at the same age. Ann Coulter is too thin to come across as pretty as she is, but maybe she'd rather the focus be on her words than her physical appearance.

I will add one thing to that: It is easier to listen to someone whose face is nice to look at. That is part of the cache of Kirsten Powers. :eusa_drool: I don't think it plays as well with Sarah.

Palin doesn't even qualify as a has-been. She is a never-was. I'd never buy her book but I guess there are plenty of loyal Republican sheep that she impressed with her winks and cutesy comments.

'Au contraire' YWN666 etal...

She never stutters, she never hesitates, she looks us straight in the eye, if we care to think about it she gives sound answers, she is gracious in the face of vicious hostility and attacks, she is a woman of accomplishment in the face of the "old boy" system and has gone against party politics. She has executive experience (she has actually accomplished things as a leader.) These qualities have caused the party to gain a new enthusiasm, and to look at her as possibly the next charismatic leader. She's young and has time to develop that enthusiasm much as Ronald Reagan did. Consider this: Reagan brought the party back after the Nixon Debacle. He also had a larger audience for his first inaugural speech than did Obama and that was in actual views, not just as a percentage of the population.

I don’t apply my next opinion to ordinary rank and file Democrats, but we will be able to tell how much her potential from her many talents is feared, by the amount of hatred and ridicule is poured onto her by a MSM. It is they who 'coin' the catch phrases which go forth as conventional wisdom, or common knowledge: I.E. “Palin is not up to the job”. That is going to be the source for their always downgrading her political prowess. She is formidable, and that is the problem.

Run her at the top of your ticket next time, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

I don't think that either party has that all sewn up. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find I can hardly take my eyes off of Kirsten Powers, and Laura Ingraham has a reserved ladylike beauty. Hillary Clinton is definitely still a beautiful woman, and hopefully Sarah Palin will be as beautiful at the same age. Ann Coulter is too thin to come across as pretty as she is, but maybe she'd rather the focus be on her words than her physical appearance.

I will add one thing to that: It is easier to listen to someone whose face is nice to look at. That is part of the cache of Kirsten Powers. :eusa_drool: I don't think it plays as well with Sarah.

Hello, and thank you for your comments! It's nice to see someone with opposing viewpoints say their opinions without flaming! Did you hear about the girl from our state of Indiana? Maybe someday SHE can run as Vice President of the USA too! ;)

Miss Indiana crowned new Miss America - Beauty Pageants - MSNBC.com

I'm just curious why you went after Willow, instead of one of the lefties she was addressing who hoped Palin would be gang raped.....interesting..

I'm just curious why you went after Willow, instead of one of the lefties she was addressing who hoped Palin would be gang raped.....interesting..

Well, since you asked, I like Willow and she likes me. I'm not "going after her",,that's not my style. She, unlike some on here, has a sense of humor. But I'm sure she appreciates your concern for her Shadow!

Well, since you asked, I like Willow and she likes me. I'm not "going after her",,that's not my style. She, unlike some on here, has a sense of humor. But I'm sure she appreciates your concern for her Shadow!

Didn't say you didn't like her or she you. I asked why you think she must be kind to people who want Palin gang raped. I know people here have a since of humor.. I don't however think rape is funny..

Didn't say you didn't like her or she you. I asked why you think she must be kind to people who want Palin gang raped. I know people here have a since of humor.. I don't however think rape is funny..

I just read through this entire thread,(which I hadn't done before) there is only one person on here that said those crude comments, which I don't approve of. But what other "lefties" said something like that? Are you comparing one person on the left to all people on the left? Are all people on the right the same too then? By the way, I'm neither left nor right, but I do know right from wrong.

I just read through this entire thread,(which I hadn't done before) there is only one person on here that said those crude comments, which I don't approve of. But what other "lefties" said something like that? Are you comparing one person on the left to all people on the left? Are all people on the right the same too then? By the way, I'm neither left nor right, but I do know right from wrong.

Again, I am not saying you approve of the comments. I'm saying there were plenty of hateful comments from the left on this thread to choose from....and I was curious as to why you ignored them all.

Again, I am not saying you approve of the comments. I'm saying there were plenty of hateful comments from the left on this thread to choose from....and I was curious as to why you ignored them all.

I try to ignore all hateful comments from the left and the right.

Forum List

Back