Sarah Palin: The Sound and the Fury

HAhahahahahahahahah...snort.

Palin has had a TIRADE...ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I be screeeeeed.:lol:

Vanity Fair Article

Sarah Palin the Sound and the Fury | Politics | Vanity Fair

If 50% of this is true, she will eventually be taped in one of her tirades and the walls will come falling down...JMHO

Jesus Christ!

---

Sarah Palin's been profiled in Vanity Fair Magazine by Michael Joseph Gross who "attended Williams College, and later studied at Princeton Theological Seminary. After graduating, he wrote speeches for Massachusetts Governor William Weld." It's ugly. Very ugly.

Gross started out doing a pro Palin piece, but...

How true is it? Probably more true than anything people believed about John McCain, Bill and Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama.

Her on-the-record statements about herself amount to a litany of untruths and half-truths.

Colleagues and acquaintances by the hundreds went on the record to reveal what they knew, for good or ill, about prospective national candidates as diverse as Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Al Gore, and Barack Obama. When it comes to Palin, people button their lips and slink away.

until she gets the signal to do her job: march to the podium, pick up Palin’s speech, and allow Palin to make a public display of maternal affection.

On cue, Piper parts the curtain. As the child appears, a loud and doting “Awww” melts through the crowd.

Palin does not always treat those ordinary people well, however—it depends on who is watching.

Vanity Fair Article

If 50% of this is true, she will eventually be taped in one of her tirades and the walls will come falling down...JMHO

JIm, I have no idea why you didn't put this in the Media forum. :lol:

Palin power is simply a media invention. The media made her so powerful (reporting her tweets lol and she calls them lame?) and they will one day expose the Empress and her new suit of clothes

Another day. Another Sarah Palin thread. We should lump all of the Beck, Palin, O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh posts into one big one everyday so it might save the liberal dummies some time. Let me know when you have something new to bitch about concerning these people... It's beginning to be a bore.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Vanity Fair Article

Palin power is simply a media invention. The media made her so powerful (reporting her tweets lol and she calls them lame?) and they will one day expose the Empress and her new suit of clothes

Well, you maybe right, but her real power, or more correctly...her real danger to all humanity is her political aspirations. That scares me to death. She is a female GW, in heals and on steroids. If she is ever elected President, she could very well invade Canada just to give her beloved Alaska a little more space.

I saw Michael Gross, the writer of this article interviewed & exposed on CNN this morning by Kiran Chetry. Most of his sources on the outrageous stuff in his article were anonymous. This is a fictional piece of crap full of negative innuendos from hotel maids & bell hops who were pissed because Sarah Palin only tipped them $5.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Another day. Another Sarah Palin thread. We should lump all of the Beck, Palin, O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh posts into one big one everyday so it might save the liberal dummies some time. Let me know when you have something new to bitch about concerning these people... It's beginning to be a bore.

She's a media whore who makes money off calling the media names. :lol:

gawd, sheeple like you are deaf, dumb and blind, as well as -- lame.

I saw the writer of this article interviewed & exposed on CNN this morning. Most of his sources on the outrageous stuff in his article were anonymous. This is a fictional piece of crap full of negative innuendos from hotel maids & bell hops who were pissed because Sarah Palin only tipped them $5.

unnamed sources? hello?

since when did that stop people like you from believing crap or truth?

:eusa_whistle:

Vanity Fair Article

This.

I know from antecdotal evidence that a lot of my family and friends that voted for a Democrat for the first time in 2008 did so because of her. She scares the pants off anyone who isn't on the far right fringes.

If the press ignored her, she'd dissapear tomorrow. Part of me is thinking they already have the dirt to sink her, they're just waiting for her to stop being interesting so they can then milk her fall for more ratings.

Regardless, if the GOP runs her it'll be a disaster. They have an actual shot at the White House if they manage not to screw it up. Palin would be the definition of screwing it up.

What astounds me is that we live in a political climate where apparently nothing anybody already with power says or does can actually change the poltical dynamic.

There was a time, folks, and it wasn't so long ago, when Politicians caught in a BIG LIE saw their support ended.

Those days are done.

What astounds me is that we live in a political climate where apparently nothing anybody already with power says or does can actually change the poltical dynamic.

There was a time, folks, and it wasn't so long ago, when Politicians caught in a BIG LIE saw their support ended.

Those days are done.

That's incredibly true. On both sides. The partisans on the left and right will be the end of us all.

Vanity Fair Article

This.

I know from antecdotal evidence that a lot of my family and friends that voted for a Democrat for the first time in 2008 did so because of her. She scares the pants off anyone who isn't on the far right fringes.

If the press ignored her, she'd dissapear tomorrow. Part of me is thinking they already have the dirt to sink her, they're just waiting for her to stop being interesting so they can then milk her fall for more ratings.

Regardless, if the GOP runs her it'll be a disaster. They have an actual shot at the White House if they manage not to screw it up. Palin would be the definition of screwing it up.
" Part of me is thinking they already have the dirt to sink her..."

the problem is reality. With Palin reality has been taken over by image. With your statement reality ignores the fact that the media has people who compete with each other. If anyone in the media had dirt on Palin that would sink her they'd be able to name their price.

Those days are done.

That's incredibly true. On both sides. The partisans on the left and right will be the end of us all.

Do you know US political history?

We are tame compared to the Founding fathers and others.

Vanity Fair Article

This.

Any dirt on her, real or imagined would be used ad nauseum by her Republican opponents for the nomination long before any Democrat would.

Forum List

Back