Sarah Palin Seriously Considering White House Run: "I'm Ready For Hillary"

They can't stand her because she's right about them, and doesn't mind pointing out the truth about them.

The left can never tolerate anybody doing that. They will do anything and everything to destroy her.
We can't stand her because she's a useless stupid un-American ****, which means to you she's the Virgin Fucking Mary.
Sarah Palin is an American patriot which is what you are not. She will make a fine president who will get this country on the right track to exceptional greatness again.
The Founders would have thought of Sarah just as I do, that she's too fucking dumb a **** even to let the ******* screw.

She would certainly be dumb to let you screw her.
I don't fuck scum, so it would never happen. Try reading more and drinking less for a change.

I'm trying to read you. Is there "more"?

As for drinking; you must be projecting.

We can't stand her because she's a useless stupid un-American ****, which means to you she's the Virgin Fucking Mary.
Sarah Palin is an American patriot which is what you are not. She will make a fine president who will get this country on the right track to exceptional greatness again.
The Founders would have thought of Sarah just as I do, that she's too fucking dumb a **** even to let the ******* screw.

I don't fuck scum, so it would never happen. Try reading more and drinking less for a change.

Whatever you're on, next time bring enough for everyone.

Whatever you're on, next time bring enough for everyone.

Whatever I'm on or not on, in your fevered imagination, doesn't give you a justification for your weird rhetoric.

They can't stand her because she's right about them, and doesn't mind pointing out the truth about them. The left can never tolerate anybody doing that. They will do anything and everything to destroy her.
See? :rolleyes-41:

These people are SO simple and predictable....

They can't stand her because she's right about them, and doesn't mind pointing out the truth about them.
The left can never tolerate anybody doing that. They will do anything and everything to destroy her.

Evil should be fought, and denounced. Post a picture of that moron of hers standing on the fucking dog and I'll denounce her yet again.

Hillary wouldn't stand a chance against Palin. She has no record to run on and no executive experience governing. Same goes for faux squaw Elizabeth Warren.
I can't wait for the first debate. Hillary would run rings around her. Remember, there won't be approving crowds around to cheer when she mentions the "Lame Stream Media" or talks about living next door to Putin. :lmao:
Thanks for proving you get your talking points from Saturday night live.

Evil should be fought, and denounced. Post a picture of that moron of hers standing on the fucking dog and I'll denounce her yet again.
Obama?

Hillary wouldn't stand a chance against Palin. She has no record to run on and no executive experience governing. Same goes for faux squaw Elizabeth Warren.

Palin Seriously Considering WH Run I m Ready for Hillary - Breitbart
Sarah Palin has a snowball's chance in Satan's ass. I hope she runs. Talk about entertaining.
She once had a chance at dog catcher, but the Drooler killed that off...
1420223714_sarah-palins-kid-and-dog-467.jpg
Yeah you're more worried about Palin's boy stepping on a dog, but will over look Clinton fucking underage girls.

Palin Seriously Considering WH Run I m Ready for Hillary - Breitbart
Sarah Palin has a snowball's chance in Satan's ass. I hope she runs. Talk about entertaining.
She once had a chance at dog catcher, but the Drooler killed that off...
1420223714_sarah-palins-kid-and-dog-467.jpg
Yeah you're more worried about Palin's boy stepping on a dog, but will over look Clinton fucking underage girls.
So far no one has proven that he has, but when they do I'll denounce that just like I do Palin's drooler standing on the fucking dog.

You let Ellen get a pass, because she is a liberal. She thought this cute enough to post it.
B6YQ1_aIgAEpzSg.jpg

You let Ellen get a pass, because she is a liberal. She thought this cute enough to post it.View attachment 36229
Not her kid, or her dog, and as I said, get the fucking child off the fucking dog. Got it now?

When anyone is so out of intelligent argument that they have to resort to smearing differently-abled children then it's time to confiscate their spray paints.
He's a child that should never have been born. 90% of women abort, and Palin should have as well, if that is even her kid which it probably isn't. He's very likely the product of another slut daughter of hers.

Forum List

Back