Sarah Palin Seriously Considering White House Run: "I'm Ready For Hillary"

She's always keep her options open on this. I don't know why anyone should be surprised. I'd vote for her in a heartbeat over that Shrillary (Obama in a pantsuit) Clinton. Or the 0LD man and avowed little commie, Conners, etc

Of course, I know what she did for the State of Alaska as Governor because I was living there at the time

When anyone is so out of intelligent argument that they have to resort to smearing differently-abled children then it's time to confiscate their spray paints.
He's a child that should never have been born.
Why?
Because, unlike you, he's a true moron and we aren't spending the time and the money we need to take care of the healthy ones let alone the sick ones. Life is rough, deal with it.

When anyone is so out of intelligent argument that they have to resort to smearing differently-abled children then it's time to confiscate their spray paints.
Why?
Because, unlike you, he's a true moron and we aren't spending the time and the money we need to take care of the healthy ones let alone the sick ones. Life is rough, deal with it.
Do you think all down syndrome kids and grown ups are morons? Be honest.

Why?
Do you think all down syndrome kids and grown ups are morons? Be honest.
Yep. And none of them should have made it through, no matter how sweet they might be. All like Trisomes they are seriously fucked up and we don't have the time nor the money to care for them. When you start spending what we need to on the healthy ones then we'll talk about the sick ones.

Hillary wouldn't stand a chance against Palin. She has no record to run on and no executive experience governing. Same goes for faux squaw Elizabeth Warren.

i
Palin Seriously Considering WH Run I m Ready for Hillary - Breitbart

Oh Yes....Yes....Yes.....Yes....Pretty Please YES WITH A 270 Electoral Vote for Hilary Clinton on top.

I would sell tickets to watch Hilary Clinton destroy the one term wonder from Wasilla Alaska.

Caribu Barbie the media whore herself, oh to see her left a dried out lump on the stage is something I would to see.

"Things must change for our government. Look at it. It isn’t too big to fail. It’s too big to succeed! It's too big to succeed, so we can afford no retreads or nothing will change with the same people and same policies that got us into the status quo. Another Latin word, status quo, and it stands for, ‘Man, the middle-class everyday Americans are really gettin’ taken for a ride.’ That's status quo, and GOP leaders, by the way, y'know the man can only ride ya when your back is bent. So strengthen it. Then the man can't ride ya, America won't be taken for a ride, because so much is at stake and we can't afford politicians playing games like nothing more is at stake than, oh, maybe just the next standing of theirs in the next election."

Sarah Palin
January 25th, 2015

Holy shit, folks.

When the best case scenario for that rambling mound of incomprehensible word salad is that Palin had been drinking, you know you've got a winner!

I double dog dare you Republicans to nominator her.

For whatever reasons John McCain had, he inflicted the half-term wonder from Wasilla. It did give Americans a glimpse into the governance in Alaska. And from from that how ever brief view we saw a Woman who has very little if real grasp of facts, and is more than willing to lie in order keep her name in the news. Palin has not accomplished a single damn thing since quitting the Alaska Governor's Office other make sure she bendy straws before speaking at some Conservative Meet-up where she manages time and again to prove the point that stupidity like water will always seek it's own level.

"Things must change for our government. Look at it. It isn’t too big to fail. It’s too big to succeed! It's too big to succeed, so we can afford no retreads or nothing will change with the same people and same policies that got us into the status quo. Another Latin word, status quo, and it stands for, ‘Man, the middle-class everyday Americans are really gettin’ taken for a ride.’ That's status quo, and GOP leaders, by the way, y'know the man can only ride ya when your back is bent. So strengthen it. Then the man can't ride ya, America won't be taken for a ride, because so much is at stake and we can't afford politicians playing games like nothing more is at stake than, oh, maybe just the next standing of theirs in the next election."

Sarah Palin
January 25th, 2015

Holy shit, folks.

When the best case scenario for that rambling mound of incomprehensible word salad is that Palin had been drinking, you know you've got a winner!

man are all you Democrat sheep/cult members so nasty?
Oh forget it, we already know the answer. this is what got your party kicked out of Power in congress. so KEEP IT UP

Last edited:

Sarah Palin
January 25th, 2015

Holy shit, folks.

Hell, I'll go change my voters registration to "R" so I can vote for Sarah in the primaries. LOL!

Hillary wouldn't stand a chance against Palin. She has no record to run on and no executive experience governing. Same goes for faux squaw Elizabeth Warren.

Palin Seriously Considering WH Run I m Ready for Hillary - Breitbart
Your an asshat, the left trashed her so bad even the moderates wouldn't vote for her Elizabeth Warren could beat Hillary for the democrat nominee, I have a feeling this nation is tired of guys in suits a women will be the next president and I am afraid to say it will be Hillary. God help us all

At least she will be better then dumb fuck Obama

Looks like it is time for Sarah Palin and Donald Trump to start their "Everybody pay attention to me" routine

What scares the fuck otta the progtards about Palin, is that she JUST... WON'T... PLAY... THEIR... GAME.

No matter HOW MUCH they TRASH her and RIDICULE her and SMEAR her and CALL HER NAMES, she just keep standing... and the progs just HATE IT. I mean when the progtards try to character assassinate someone... THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO GO AWAY.

On the other hand, when us conservatives see the left trying so DESPERATELY to DESTROY someone, that pretty much tells us we have the right person.

I'd vote for Sarah in a heart beat, as would MILLIONS of other conservatives, and knowing that the left just HATES HER so bad that their little BUBBLE HEADS EXPLODE, is just icing on the cake.
Of course you would, Mark.

Forum List

Back