Sarah Palin Seriously Considering White House Run: "I'm Ready For Hillary"

Your half-governor useless Bible-thumping moron-birthing Mother You'd Like to Fuck doesn't stand a chance, so, by all means, run her gun-toting ass. We could use the help winning again.

Hillary wouldn't stand a chance against Palin. She has no record to run on and no executive experience governing. Same goes for faux squaw Elizabeth Warren.
I can't wait for the first debate. Hillary would run rings around her. Remember, there won't be approving crowds around to cheer when she mentions the "Lame Stream Media" or talks about living next door to Putin. :lmao:

Hillary wouldn't stand a chance against Palin. She has no record to run on and no executive experience governing. Same goes for faux squaw Elizabeth Warren.

Same goes for those bogus quotes in your sigline. Harold Stassen could beat them.

I can't wait for the first debate. Hillary would run rings around her. Remember, there won't be approving crowds around to cheer when she mentions the "Lame Stream Media" or talks about living next door to Putin. :lmao:
Fuck Hillary Clinton. And God Damn you for even mentioning her name. :slap:

I adore Sarah Palin. She is not ready for Hillary. While Palin could do well on the issues, Hillary would rip her apart with sheer viciousness.

Fuck Hillary Clinton. And God Damn you for even mentioning her name. :slap:

Who's name?

Palin vs. Clinton! Oboy!

7c2cb24e8fddd3c37b07e242bded601d.jpg
200px-George_Clinton.jpg

Forum List

Back