Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

Your opinion is heavily biast. Dispite his fall in the polls his approval rate is close to 60%. The US approval by western Europe since Obama was elected has shot up 20% to 30% from Bush years.

The only group that has as low of opinion as you of Obama is the Taliban.

The Conservative base and the Taliban should join forces in their hatred of Obama. Thank goodness they are both small groups and are shrinking.

The Taliban are more akin to liberoidals than they are to conservatives. And conservatives are not a shrinking population. They are growing in number.

But other than being entirely off base, your post was really pretty much truly mediocre.

The Taliban is about as reactionary as you get.

I think you need a little work on the political spectrum. Calling the Taliban liberal is like calling Palin an intellect.

You think the Taliban is liberal.

since when is a fascist not the same as a fascist?

Last edited:
and maybe she can see russia from her back yard, what would be so impossible about that you stupid fucking liberal bafoons?
um, her house is not anywhere near to the places in Alaska where you might see Russia
its more inland

wasilla Alaska - Google Maps

well then its a good thing she never said she could do it

Yea but where does Putin go? When he leaves Russia, the first place he flys over is Alaska.

Sarah could hear and some times even see his plane.

If that does not qualify you as an expert in international politics I don't know what does.

Besides that she uses French perfume and likes polish hot dogs.

um, her house is not anywhere near to the places in Alaska where you might see Russia
its more inland

wasilla Alaska - Google Maps

Yea but where does Putin go? When he leaves Russia, the first place he flys over is Alaska.

If that does not qualify you as an expert in international politics I don't know what does.

ya but its idiots like you that think she believes that being able to see russia makes one an expert on it. its better to do something like go to germany and make a speech then you can show what an expert on germany you are, becasue everyone knows visiting a foreign country makes you a sophisticated world traveler and gadabout

ya but its idiots like you that think she believes that being able to see russia makes one an expert on it. its better to do something like go to germany and make a speech then you can show what an expert on germany you are, becasue everyone knows visiting a foreign country makes you a sophisticated world traveler and gadabout
and then go to Austria and bemoan the fact you dont speak "austrian"

LOL

If Obama Believes Austrian Is a Language, So Will AP | NewsBusters.org

and then go to Austria and bemoan the fact you dont speak "austrian"

LOL

If Obama Believes Austrian Is a Language, So Will AP | NewsBusters.org

oh shit I forgot about that one, that was funny as hell

The Taliban are more akin to liberoidals than they are to conservatives. And conservatives are not a shrinking population. They are growing in number.

But other than being entirely off base, your post was really pretty much truly mediocre.

The Taliban is about as reactionary as you get.

I think you need a little work on the political spectrum. Calling the Taliban liberal is like calling Palin an intellect.

You think the Taliban is liberal.

since when is a fascist not the same as a fascist?

Facism is against liberalism and conservatism. Your point is?

Last edited:

She was asked what experience she had in foreign relations.

Sarah Palin answered by referring to the location of Russia being close to the state she is govenor.
She could have brought up anything she wanted. She brought up the location of Alaska.

Tina Fey embellished the line. She did not create it.

Sarah Palin answered by referring to the location of Russia being close to the state she is govenor.
She could have brought up anything she wanted. She brought up the location of Alaska.

msnbc loves you

No. Tina Fey created the line (or one of the SNL writers did it for her).

It is simply and indisputably NOT what Gov. Palin said. Thus, it cannot be an embellishment. It is a satirical extrapolation from what was said (a politically meaningless but still factually accurate statement) to something that had never been said.

yes, because she was the governor of the ONLY state in the US that borders 2 other countries she would NEVER have dealings with the leaders of those other countries

:rolleyes:

ROFLMNAO... Sweet Mother you're an imbecile...

Palin is the Governor of the US State which lies closest to the oldest enemy America has... Now that you don't think that she was busy dealing with that, then you're just another ignoramous...

Beyond that, Alaska is one of the largest producers of energy resources in the world... with hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars in exports all over the freakin' world... it might come as a surprise to you that as the Governor of that State that such is an intrinsic function of her JOB...

That she chose to mention the greatest concern she had as Governor is not too terribly suprising to the non-idiots.

Again, you want to pretend that the Interviews that Palin had were simply an open discussion wherein Couric and Comrades were simply trying to get to know the Governor/VP candidate... when in reality such was a hostile dirt gathering exercise in which Palin managed to keep the level of dirt which was gathered to be misrepresented down to a minimum...

My position is fairly straightforward... Palin was by FAR the most qualified Candidate running in 2008... and that she wasn't at the top of the GOP ticket is the ONLY reason why she isn't the President of the US right now. Which also stands in large measure as one of the prime reasons that the US is in a much DEEPER recession than we were in in 2008 and not presently sailing back to a vigorous recovery...

TINA FEY ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE WAS THE PERSON WHO IMMITATED PALIN AND SAID SHE COULD SEE ALASKA FROM HER STATE. Good lord people, can you not make a distinction from a comedy show and reality??? And you voted???? We are in trouble.

She has as much or more experience than President Obama, she also had more executive experience because she was a mayor and a governor, Obama was a community organizor and served in the senate but ran for President during 1/2 of that time during his 1st term as a senator.. He does not have any experience either and is it ever showing now.He also has absolutely NO economic sense.

Liberals really are unable to forget about her. :lol:

Especially libtards like elmer here.

Good thing her 15 minutes are up eh elmer?

modern liberaism is fascism

Liberals of the modern American variety are utterly unable to comprehend the fact that you are 100% correct.

You guys have your own mutual admiration society.

You remind me of Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle. Maybe you are Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle.

repubs have mutual admiration? well they should, they have reason to.

on the other hand, liberal fascism is not a "mutual admiration society" it is tyranny and deserves what tyrants deserve

ROFLMNAO... Sweet Mother you're an imbecile...

Palin is the Governor of the US State which lies closest to the oldest enemy America has... Now that you don't think that she was busy dealing with that, then you're just another ignoramous...

Beyond that, Alaska is one of the largest producers of energy resources in the world... with hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars in exports all over the freakin' world... it might come as a surprise to you that as the Governor of that State that such is an intrinsic function of her JOB...

That she chose to mention the greatest concern she had as Governor is not too terribly suprising to the non-idiots.

Again, you want to pretend that the Interviews that Palin had were simply an open discussion wherein Couric and Comrades were simply trying to get to know the Governor/VP candidate... when in reality such was a hostile dirt gathering exercise in which Palin managed to keep the level of dirt which was gathered to be misrepresented down to a minimum...

My position is fairly straightforward... Palin was by FAR the most qualified Candidate running in 2008... and that she wasn't at the top of the GOP ticket is the ONLY reason why she isn't the President of the US right now. Which also stands in large measure as one of the prime reasons that the US is in a much DEEPER recession than we were in in 2008 and not presently sailing back to a vigorous recovery...

You put quite a positive spin on Palin. Not quite ridiculous but not quite the truth.

I disagree that we are in a deeper recession. It is still too early to tell if Obama's plan is going to be a success but many indicators show us pulling out of the recession. A true analysis cannot be made for at least a year or two.

Liberals of the modern American variety are utterly unable to comprehend the fact that you are 100% correct.

You guys have your own mutual admiration society.

You remind me of Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle. Maybe you are Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle.

repubs have mutual admiration? well they should, they have reason to.

on the other hand, liberal fascism is not a "mutual admiration society" it is tyranny and deserves what tyrants deserve

hey, that isn't very nice talk. Can't we all get along?

I don't see anyone in the modern Democrat party that resembles Mussollini.

I don't consider myself a Democrat. I consider myself a much hated moderate.

Forum List

Back