Sarah Palin NOSEDIVES!!!!!!!!!

The Wasilla Chihuahua's numbers even among people who were her constituents (i.e. the people of Alaska, who at first showed strong support), are still dropping.

Shit.......if her own state has no use for her, what do we need her down here for?

Because of her VAST foreign policy experience?

We need someone to keep Russia in check, and witchdoctors employed. Whhaaat about the witchdoctors?

The Wasilla Chihuahua's numbers even among people who were her constituents (i.e. the people of Alaska, who at first showed strong support), are still dropping.

Shit.......if her own state has no use for her, what do we need her down here for?

Wait, isn't that why Clean and Articulate Obama tapped Joe Disappearing Boy Biden?

Was Joe Biden in that balloon yesterday or is he still hiding in the attic?

Palin's career as a POLITICIAN is probably over, she's going to get a sweetheart deal to be a political commentator, or maybe a TV or radio host. That is how it is done these days, get famous (or infamous!) in the public sector, then get rich in the private sector. Good for he
Ya know I am so tired of hearing Palin's career is over when she hasn't even gotten started yet. She is so loved by so many people (outside of this narrow community we are currently corresponding with) you just will find out when she does get up and running and raising millions for American candidates all over the country. We are going to take back this country because real Americans are just not going to let it sink into the depths it is currently headed. Real Americans will come to the forefront and America will again be a country we can all once again be proud of.

Are you retarded or just hyper partisan? Have you already forgotten that Sarah Palin was the governor of Alaska until she QUIT? How does that equate to her political career not even being started yet?

Not a big deal, Alaska is only 1 of our 57 states

Ya know I am so tired of hearing Palin's career is over when she hasn't even gotten started yet. She is so loved by so many people (outside of this narrow community we are currently corresponding with) you just will find out when she does get up and running and raising millions for American candidates all over the country. We are going to take back this country because real Americans are just not going to let it sink into the depths it is currently headed. Real Americans will come to the forefront and America will again be a country we can all once again be proud of.

Are you retarded or just hyper partisan? Have you already forgotten that Sarah Palin was the governor of Alaska until she QUIT? How does that equate to her political career not even being started yet?

And your response has WHAT to do with Sarah Palin QUITTING her not yet started political career?

And your response has WHAT to do with Sarah Palin QUITTING her not yet started political career?

For a career that was "Not started" her and her family sure where the brunt of a LMSM barrage 24/7 basis

Yes, your 0ssiah Barry had SO MUCH of that going for him, didn't he?

:cuckoo:

Palin has nothing to offer the country. She's going to get rich, and good for her. Let's move on.

Palin's Facebook posting meets Obama Death Panel on the horizon

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDDxq-3UTZE]YouTube - ARMAS DEL FUTURO-JAVELIN MISSILE LAUNCHER[/ame]

Remember when Palin said "I had an uncle who was . . . part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps. And the story in our family was that when he came home, he just went up into the attic and he didn't leave the house for six months. Right? Now obviously something had really affected him deeply. But at that time there just weren't the kinds of facilities to help somebody work through that kind of pain."

Remember when Palin said "I had an uncle who was . . . part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps. And the story in our family was that when he came home, he just went up into the attic and he didn't leave the house for six months. Right? Now obviously something had really affected him deeply. But at that time there just weren't the kinds of facilities to help somebody work through that kind of pain."

Huh???:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back