Sarah Palin NOSEDIVES!!!!!!!!!

Remember when Palin said "I had an uncle who was . . . part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps. And the story in our family was that when he came home, he just went up into the attic and he didn't leave the house for six months. Right? Now obviously something had really affected him deeply. But at that time there just weren't the kinds of facilities to help somebody work through that kind of pain."

Huh???:cuckoo:

Wait, you didn't know that Palin claimed to have an American relative who liberated Auschwitz?

Remember when Palin said "I had an uncle who was . . . part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps. And the story in our family was that when he came home, he just went up into the attic and he didn't leave the house for six months. Right? Now obviously something had really affected him deeply. But at that time there just weren't the kinds of facilities to help somebody work through that kind of pain."

Huh???:cuckoo:

Wait, you didn't know that Palin claimed to have an American relative who liberated Auschwitz?

Nope! In fact, Palin is so embarrassed by her family, that no one knows anything about them. Go figure.:eusa_whistle:

Palin has nothing to offer the country. She's going to get rich, and good for her. Let's move on.

I concur.......let her fade away quickly into the dustbin of failure.

LOL, from the PDS Thread Starter

I believe that Palin would fade into obscurity if the liberals would just ignore her, but we all know that's just not going to happen...lol

Nothing sets off a lib more than PalinBeckHannityLimbaugh...:lol:

I concur.......let her fade away quickly into the dustbin of failure.

LOL, from the PDS Thread Starter

I believe that Palin would fade into obscurity if the liberals would just ignore her, but we all know that's just not going to happen...lol

Nothing sets off a lib more than PalinBeckHannityLimbaugh...:lol:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooosh! He lies!!! He stole the Precious Florida Election !! We Hates Boooooooshhhh foreverrrr

Nope! In fact, Palin is so embarrassed by her family, that no one knows anything about them. Go figure.:eusa_whistle:

Oh wait a second, I'm sorry, it was Obama who claimed he had a relative who liberated Auschwitz.

Not a big deal at all. Many people make up relatives who liberate the most infamous Nazi Camp.

Again, not a big deal, it's only Auschwitz, no biggie.

Oh wait a second, I'm sorry, it was Obama who claimed he had a relative who liberated Auschwitz.

Not a big deal at all. Many people make up relatives who liberate the most infamous Nazi Camp.

So, because he helped liberate a sub-camp of Buchenwald, this makes him LESS somehow? You really are a fucking moron sometimes, Frank. Are you saying Buchenwald was a "better" death camp than Auschwitz, simply because most uneducated Americans had never heard of Buchenwald?

So, because he helped liberate a sub-camp of Buchenwald, this makes him LESS somehow? You really are a fucking moron sometimes, Frank. Are you saying Buchenwald was a "better" death camp than Auschwitz, simply because most uneducated Americans had never heard of Buchenwald?

It's like Kerry Christmas Eve trip to Cambodia, sure it was Christmas and Cambodia really is a place, does that mean Kerry just made the whole thing up too?

Like I said, it's only Auschwitz, not a big deal. I'm glad they were able to locate some obscure Obama relative who actually fought in WWII.

Obama wasn't even born during WWII!! How can he possibly know what his relatives did during the war?

It's like Kerry Christmas Eve trip to Cambodia, sure it was Christmas and Cambodia really is a place, does that mean Kerry just made the whole thing up too?

Like I said, it's only Auschwitz, not a big deal. I'm glad they were able to locate some obscure Obama relative who actually fought in WWII.

Obama wasn't even born during WWII!! How can he possibly know what his relatives did during the war?

Are you serious? I wasn't born at the time of WWII either, but I know EXACTLY what both of my Grandfathers did while they fought in it.

Are you serious? I wasn't born at the time of WWII either, but I know EXACTLY what both of my Grandfathers did while they fought in it.

Odd that Obama doesn't share your sense of family, tradition or history, no?

My Dad told the Navy Recruiter that there was a mistake on his birth certificate: he just turned 18, not 17, and so he got to live the next 19 months of his life aboard CV-19. His best friends are the 2 guys who also served on CV-19 and had the same engineering job, but two wars later.

I don't misremember that. I don't go around telling people my Dad was on the Arizona, or he drove a tank for Patton or he flew with Billy Mitchell or he liberated Auschwitz just to make a point

Last edited:

My Dad told the Navy Recruiter that there was a mistake on his birth certificate: he just turned 18, not 17, and so he got to live the next 19 months of his life aboard CV-19. His best friends are the 2 guys who also served on CV-19 and had the same engineering job, but two wars later.

I don't misremember that.

I also know that one of my Grandfathers was aboard CV-13, when she got bombed to the point of almost sinking, however, this has nothing to do with you attempting to discredit Obama's family member for his service simply because Obama called out the incorrect death camp.

I also know that one of my Grandfathers was aboard CV-13, when she got bombed to the point of almost sinking, however, this has nothing to do with you attempting to discredit Obama's family member for his service simply because Obama called out the incorrect death camp.

I don't go around telling people my Dad was on the Arizona, or he drove a tank for Patton or he flew with Billy Mitchell or he liberated Auschwitz just to make a point

I don't go around telling people my Dad was on the Arizona, or he drove a tank for Patton or he flew with Billy Mitchell or he liberated Auschwitz just to make a point

Neither do I. What is your point?

Obama has no problem making stuff up, its as easy as ACORN pimping out underage prostitutes

Obama has no problem making stuff up, its as easy as ACORN pimping out underage prostitutes

Obama didn't make anything up, Frank. He simply got the name of the concentration camp wrong. So, what is your point?

Frank's point is that he will do anything, say anything, make anything up, in order to discredit the validity of our President.

His disrespect for someone that wore the uniform in a hot war, and saw the worst of the enemy is an indication of his low esteem for all that our nation in uniform.

Obama didn't make anything up, Frank. He simply got the name of the concentration camp wrong. So, what is your point?

Yeah, like I said, Auschwitz was no biggie, if Obama can't get his facts straight, hey, no problem. No harm, no foul

Last time, you guys ran Kerry who thought he was Col Kurtz in "Apocalypse Now" so I wasn't surprised that Obama could play fast and loose with Auschwitz.

Auschwitz, Schmuswitz

Frank's point is that he will do anything, say anything, make anything up, in order to discredit the validity of our President.

His disrespect for someone that wore the uniform in a hot war, and saw the worst of the enemy is an indication of his low esteem for all that our nation in uniform.

Obama makes up shit about Auschwitz and I'm disrespecting people?

You need to get a hobby besides following me around the Board, little man.

Dam her! She promised transparency.....oh, wait, Who was it that promised transparency?

Man, this is fun. I'll bet we could do a whole nuther thread on her weaknesses.

On the news this afternoon, they were talking about the Wasilla Chihuahua again. It seems that she's sinking like a rock in the latest poll numbers. Now, it seems that where there was only a 26 percent disapproval, it's now risen to 40 percent. Her approval was at 60, now she's dropped to 50 percent approval.

Updated Sarah Palin Poll Numbers « Cold Cliff Blog

That, and considering the fact that Wal-Mart and Amazon are having price wars over her book (now it sells for 9 bucks), as well as the fact that Newsmax (the GOP rag) had to offer to give away a free copy of her book......well.........

I just don't see where anyone could possibly consider the Chihuahua from Wasilla relevant any more. Her book sales are tanking, her poll numbers are dropping.

Do you REALLY think she's got a shot in 2012? If so, PM me with your address and I will set up a side bet.

Robbie needs a new pair of shoes..............

Those are terrible polling numbers. Obama would probably agree since he is polling in that neighborhood.

Forum List

Back