Sarah Palin News Coverage.

Have you ever seen how big a moose is? lol, if you could hit your car at the end of your driveway with a scoped rifle,

you could shoot a moose.

You don't know the difference between hunting and just shooting an animal?

wow

I thought everyone understood you had to hit a vital organ, and that you rarely, if ever got a true clear shot, let alone the animal sitting still.

Oh, that's right. I had forgotten that MOOSE are relatively small targets and deceptively fast runners....:eusa_eh:

hunting_bc_moose.JPG

Thus further proving you will speak as if you know, when you know nothing.

Hunter aim for the brain or heart. Neither is easy to hit.

Do you have any idea what it's like in the woods? any at all.

wow

I thought everyone understood you had to hit a vital organ, and that you rarely, if ever got a true clear shot, let alone the animal sitting still.

Oh, that's right. I had forgotten that MOOSE are relatively small targets and deceptively fast runners....:eusa_eh:

hunting_bc_moose.JPG

LOL....you act as if you are hunting with a slingshot. Most scoped rifles can group within 1" at 100 yards. How big is the head of a moose? The heart?

wow

hunting_bc_moose.JPG

They absolutely don't. They're just talking out of their asses. I may or may not have mentioned that I had the great fortune of living in Alaska for eight years. My dad killed two moose each year. Shooting them wasn't the hard part. Field dressing them and lugging the meat out of the forest was. But it's damn good meat.

She can kill a moose and field dress it. Did ya know that?

Have you ever seen how big a moose is? lol, if you could hit your car at the end of your driveway with a scoped rifle,

you could shoot a moose.

wow

I've hunted more than you have.

She can kill a moose and field dress it. Did ya know that?

you could shoot a moose.

Of course, Palin prefers to hunt from a helicopter, in order to make it even more of a "sport"....

hahahah, you bought into that lie and you are ACTUALLY spreading it around.
I'd love to see their Helicopter hanger they keep it PARKED in.:lol:

hunting_bc_moose.JPG

LOL....you act as if you are hunting with a slingshot. Most scoped rifles can group within 1" at 100 yards. How big is the head of a moose? The heart?

good lord

wind near you
wind on the way
wind there
Kentucky windage
humidity
time of day
angle of the sun
trees
movement

etc, etc.

Last edited:

you could shoot a moose.

wow

I've hunted more than you have.

hahaha

ok

Well my Dad can beat up your dad!

good lord

wind near you
wind on the way
wind there
Kentucky windage
humidity
time of day
angle of the sun
trees
movement

etc, etc.

All of which are easily accounted and adjusted for by an experienced hunter. I thought you said you were a hunter?

Look at this. ANOTHER Palin thread started by a libturd.....Oh wait......

good lord

wind near you
wind on the way
wind there
Kentucky windage
humidity
time of day
angle of the sun
trees
movement

etc, etc.

You left out high-priced guide, moose call, rut, horny moose lumbering in, 50 yard shot.

Forum List

Back