Sarah Palin Facebook: Are You Capable Of Decency, Rahm Emanuel?

Can't say I've seen the baby since the election. That being said, she'd be attacked from the left as a bad Mom, if she left the child with a nanny. Admit it, there really isn't anything she could say or do (other than agree with everything you think) that she wouldn't be attacked about?

-TSO

That baby was a newborn when she started bringing him to her stump speeches. Those screaming people probably scared that kid so bad. She is self absorbed and she does use her children as props.

She says all of this stuff on facebook yet... What is she, 12?

Btw, the baby was with her on her book tour. Not a very stable life for him, huh?

So, show us PROOF that the lil' guy ever looked scared. He looked pretty peaceful and content to me.

What are you, fucking 12?

Do you think before you speak?

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Every time I saw him he was asleep.

I'm not applauding myself and do not care who created the term so you can stop applauding yourself. The Dems are the enforcers of it so should maintain accountability to it. It is a tool both sides use against eachother now beause it became an easy tool but the dems should man up and follow as they have been the ones to push it and benefit from it.

Make up your mind. In one post you say Dems created it. I proved that wrong. Then you say it doesn't matter. If it doesn't matter, then why did you say Dems created it? It seems to me you were blowing smoke out of your butt and doing what conservatives do best. Make up stuff to support whatever position you're trying to take at the moment. You guys should study more. You wouldn't have to back peddle so much.

I'm not making anything up, the dems used scare tactics to call people racists in unfair fashion which was given a description by repubs. How does that take it out of the Dems lap?

Ah, the Race Card Card.

That baby was a newborn when she started bringing him to her stump speeches. Those screaming people probably scared that kid so bad. She is self absorbed and she does use her children as props.

Btw, the baby was with her on her book tour. Not a very stable life for him, huh?

So, show us PROOF that the lil' guy ever looked scared. He looked pretty peaceful and content to me.

Every time I saw him he was asleep.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I saw.

Can't say I've seen the baby since the election. That being said, she'd be attacked from the left as a bad Mom, if she left the child with a nanny. Admit it, there really isn't anything she could say or do (other than agree with everything you think) that she wouldn't be attacked about?

-TSO

:lol: In your mental midget mind it is wrong to say someone is retarded but not to say they are idiots.

What a hypocrite you are.

:lol: In your mental midget mind it is wrong to say someone is retarded but not to say they are idiots.

Developmentally disabled people don't deserve to be called retards.

Liberals deserve to be called idiots because, well, THEY'RE FUCKING IDIOTS!

This is funny when you consider that "libtard" and it's many variations is the righties on this board's go to insult.

Developmentally disabled people don't deserve to be called retards.

Liberals deserve to be called idiots because, well, THEY'RE FUCKING IDIOTS!
Yep, you're a hypocrite.

Sarah Palin's kid is a retard.

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!

He is not a retard...He is "Special Needs"

His mother is a retard
It's pretty pathetic that you liberal clowns fear a "retard" so much!

After all, you fucking losers are obsessed with her.

But then, I guess if I voted for an inept clown like your messiah, and then had to sit back and watch the miserable failure that he's proving to be, I'd find someone to obsess on too!

Don't worry libs, it'll all be over in a lil' more than two years!

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!

His mother is a retard

But then, I guess if I voted for an inept clown like your messiah, and then had to sit back and watch the miserable failure that he's proving to be, I'd find someone to obsess on too!

The vast majority of Sarah Palin threads here are started by RWLs.

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!

His mother is a retard

Does she take her poor little baby on her Fox News show now?

Forum List

Back