Sarah Palin Facebook: Are You Capable Of Decency, Rahm Emanuel?

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
I think she did the right thing in calling for his firing. Obama should listen to her because she has the right ideas for America with her common sense conservatism. Emanuel should be ashamed for using the word 'Retarded'. Again when she speakes the media goes into overdrive and she is not even a politician anymore.

Sarah Palin: Are You Capable of Decency, Rahm Emanuel? | Facebook

Sarah Palin Calls on Obama to Fire Rahm Emanuel for Offensive Comment - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The newly-released mind-boggling, record-smashing $3,400,000,000,000 federal budget invites plenty of opportunity to debate the merits of incurring more and more debt that will drown the next generation of Americans. Never has it been possible to spend your way out of debt. So... let the debate begin.

Included in the debate process will be opportunities for our president to deliberate internally the wisdom of this debt explosion, along with other economic, military and social issues facing our country. Our president will discuss these important issues with Democrat leaders and those within his inner circle. I would ask the president to show decency in this process by eliminating one member of that inner circle, Mr. Rahm Emanuel, and not allow Rahm’s continued indecent tactics to cloud efforts. Yes, Rahm is known for his caustic, crude references about those with whom he disagrees, but his recent tirade against participants in a strategy session was such a strong slap in many American faces that our president is doing himself a disservice by seeming to condone Rahm’s recent sick and offensive tactic.

The Obama Administration’s Chief of Staff scolded participants, calling them, “F---ing retarded,” according to several participants, as reported in the Wall Street Journal.

Just as we’d be appalled if any public figure of Rahm’s stature ever used the “N-word” or other such inappropriate language, Rahm’s slur on all God’s children with cognitive and developmental disabilities – and the people who love them – is unacceptable, and it’s heartbreaking.

A patriot in North Andover, Massachusetts, notified me of Rahm’s “retarded” slam. I join this gentleman, who is the father of a beautiful child born with Down Syndrome, in asking why the Special Olympics, National Down Syndrome Society and other groups condemning Rahm’s degrading scolding have been completely ignored by the White House. No comment from his boss, the president?

As my friend in North Andover says, “This isn’t about politics; it’s about decency. I am not speaking as a political figure but as a parent and as an everyday American wanting my child to grow up in a country free from mindless prejudice and discrimination, free from gratuitous insults of people who are ostensibly smart enough to know better... Have you no sense of decency, sir?”

Mr. President, you can do better, and our country deserves better.

- Sarah Palin

The answer is obviously No. The man is a despicable cretin. This President should do the right thing and fire the man.

LOL....yeah, Obama will CERTAINLY listen to Palin now that she is a Faux News contributor AND an Internet blogger....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Last edited:
Is Sarah Palin a member of the PC Police now?

She must be asking to get kicked out of the Conservative Party

yah...they should listen to the wacko who cost McCain the election. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pssssssssssssssst... once again, you L-O-S-T, you don't get to decide who works for someone you wouldn't have voted for on a bet.

nutters.

Wait a second. Is this coming from "Runway Sarah"? The woman who verbally spars with a 19 year old kid on national TV? The woman who cut funding for unwed mothers even though her own daughter is an unwed mother? A woman who supports an African preacher who is a domestic terrorist? From "Miss Bridge to No-Where"?

Guess so.

Rahm Emanuel is Gollum. Fire his A*S now Mr. President!

Anyone have an up to date count on how many people in the Obama Administration Libo has demanded be fired?

I have it at 18 or19....but I can't be sure

Emanuel reportedly apologized for the remarks in a phone call last week to Tim Shriver, CEO of the Special Olympics, which has launched a campaign to end use of the "R" word.

FOXNews.com - Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

You think this is better? The 'R' word? Give me a fucking break.

Rahm was an asshole and used words that offended some. Par for the course from what I've read. So fucking what, grow a thicker skin.

I think she did the right thing in calling for his firing. Obama should listen to her because she has the right ideas for America with her common sense conservatism. Emanuel should be ashamed for using the word 'Retarded'. Again when she speakes the media goes into overdrive and she is not even a politician anymore.

That's as far as I read. The rest just can't be anything worth looking at.

Sarah Palin Calls on Obama to Fire Rahm Emanuel for Offensive Comment - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The newly-released mind-boggling, record-smashing $3,400,000,000,000 federal budget invites plenty of opportunity to debate the merits of incurring more and more debt that will drown the next generation of Americans. Never has it been possible to spend your way out of debt. So... let the debate begin.

Included in the debate process will be opportunities for our president to deliberate internally the wisdom of this debt explosion, along with other economic, military and social issues facing our country. Our president will discuss these important issues with Democrat leaders and those within his inner circle. I would ask the president to show decency in this process by eliminating one member of that inner circle, Mr. Rahm Emanuel, and not allow Rahm’s continued indecent tactics to cloud efforts. Yes, Rahm is known for his caustic, crude references about those with whom he disagrees, but his recent tirade against participants in a strategy session was such a strong slap in many American faces that our president is doing himself a disservice by seeming to condone Rahm’s recent sick and offensive tactic.

The Obama Administration’s Chief of Staff scolded participants, calling them, “F---ing retarded,” according to several participants, as reported in the Wall Street Journal.

Just as we’d be appalled if any public figure of Rahm’s stature ever used the “N-word” or other such inappropriate language, Rahm’s slur on all God’s children with cognitive and developmental disabilities – and the people who love them – is unacceptable, and it’s heartbreaking.

A patriot in North Andover, Massachusetts, notified me of Rahm’s “retarded” slam. I join this gentleman, who is the father of a beautiful child born with Down Syndrome, in asking why the Special Olympics, National Down Syndrome Society and other groups condemning Rahm’s degrading scolding have been completely ignored by the White House. No comment from his boss, the president?

As my friend in North Andover says, “This isn’t about politics; it’s about decency. I am not speaking as a political figure but as a parent and as an everyday American wanting my child to grow up in a country free from mindless prejudice and discrimination, free from gratuitous insults of people who are ostensibly smart enough to know better... Have you no sense of decency, sir?”

- Sarah Palin

LOL....Palin? The right ideas?? How would anyone know? Has anyone heard any of her 'ideas' for the country? If so, can you let the rest of us in on them? I keep up with her Facebook page just in case I've been wrong about her all of this time. I've yet to see anything that would cause me to change my opinion that she's an idiot.

Does this mean all the Right Wing Conservatives on this board who called me a "Retard" are going to apologize? Or should they just resign from this board?

I don't think he should be fired because I don't think he was trying to put down retards as much as he was insulting someone's intelligence. I do think that she, being a mother of a retarded child, has a right to object to this kind of language and I think most of us should question what kind of person uses this language in their normal lives? If you were to hear a co-worker use this kind of language would you have an ill opinion of this person as being mean? Would you think this person was a seventeen year old? This is what I would think.

- Sarah Palin

LOL....Palin? The right ideas?? How would anyone know? Has anyone heard any of her 'ideas' for the country? If so, can you let the rest of us in on them? I keep up with her Facebook page just in case I've been wrong about her all of this time. I've yet to see anything that would cause me to change my opinion that she's an idiot.
Her Energy Policy is very good for America. We need to weed ourselves off of foreign oil and drill domestically here on land in the states. Doing that will create massive amounts of jobs in the drilling sector.

- Sarah Palin

:lol: Calling in the big guns I see..

- Sarah Palin

And not one word from you about what RE said.

Man, you are the epitomy of a bootlicking lil' Obamabot!

Yes i have called for the resignations or firings of many in this administration. I feel that i am justified in demanding these resignations and firings though. My list of those who should be fired or resign are: 1)Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano,2)CIA Director Leon Panetta,3)Attorney General Eric Holder,4)FBI Director Robert Mueller,5)Secretary of Defense Robert Gates,6)WH Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel,and all of his Unconstitutionally appointed Czars. There are probably more but this list is just off the top of my head at the moment. Time to clean house Mr. President.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back