Sarah Palin Facebook: Are You Capable Of Decency, Rahm Emanuel?

This thread is retarded.

This thread is more retarded than what comes out of Sarah Palin's womb.
You came out of Palin's womb?

Wow, ya' learn something new everyday up here!

:razz:

Although, bashing a woman who gave birth to a developmantally disabled child is about as classless as it gets!

Surprising coming from you AR15. You should know better than that!

And besides, Karma will get ya'. You'd better be prepared if you ever have a kid, or have another one. Whatever the case may be.

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

This thread is retarded.

This thread is more retarded than what comes out of Sarah Palin's womb.
You came out of Palin's womb?

Wow, ya' learn something new everyday up here!

:razz:

Although, bashing a woman who gave birth to a developmantally disabled child is about as classless as it gets!

Surprising coming from you AR15. You should know better than that!

And besides, Karma will get ya'. You'd better be prepared if you ever have a kid, or have another one. Whatever the case may be.

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

"Developementally disabled child?"

How PC of you ...

Rahm Emanuel is Gollum. Fire his A*S now Mr. President!

I don't expect the obama to do anything. It seems making fun of special Olympics and their participants is fair game to these intellectual giants.

Bwaaahhaaahaa. Sorry dumbfuck, saying something is retarded has been used for a long time, and not making fun of mentally retarded people

PHony PC crowd

What's better than winning a gold medal in the special olympics?

Not being retarded

It's pretty pathetic that you liberal clowns fear a "retard" so much!

After all, you fucking losers are obsessed with her.

It is Sinatra who is obsessed with everything that comes out of her mouth. We just ridicule what she has to say

So anyway ... I don't really have a problem with retards or Sarah Palin's kid.

It's just words.

Retard is in my regular vocabulary ...

I'm from Massachusetts, everything is wicked retahded to me.

I don't expect the obama to do anything. It seems making fun of special Olympics and their participants is fair game to these intellectual giants.

Bwaaahhaaahaa. Sorry dumbfuck, saying something is retarded has been used for a long time, and not making fun of mentally retarded people

PHony PC crowd
Nice to see you are above name calling.

Fraud.

One of my best friend's last name is Gay.

He calls things "gay" all the time.

Anyone have an up to date count on how many people in the Obama Administration Libo has demanded be fired?

I have it at 18 or19....but I can't be sure

It should be higher...I guess he can't fire everyone though...who would kiss his ass then? Well, there's still Chris Mathews...I'm sure he'd LOVE to kiss Obama's ass.

I like Rahm... he's a raving loon.... he'll be the undoing of Obama, just wait. Unless it's Holder... he's not looking to good right now. Or, it might just be Obama himself, who knows? There's so many to choose from!!!!!

This thread is retarded.

-TSO

It is and so is Sarah Palin. She drags that poor baby around as a testament to what a great mother she is when really she's nothing but an opportunist using the children as props.

Sarah, what is sad is that you apparently don't know the first thing about having a special needs child.

If you did, you wouldn't continue to talk out of your ass on the subject.

It's pretty pathetic that you liberal clowns fear a "retard" so much!

After all, you fucking losers are obsessed with her.

It is Sinatra who is obsessed with everything that comes out of her mouth. We just ridicule what she has to say
Yeah, I hear ya!

It's kinda like what we do when Obama has something to say.

You know, lil' things like:

The unemployment rate won't rise above 8%
CSPAN.
Transparency.
Closing Gitmo within his first year.
Getting out of Iraq by the end of his first year.
Falsely accusing innocent cops.
Trashing special olympians.
Promises of no lobbyists in his administration.
Giving enemy combatents special treatment.
There will be immediate shovel ready jobs.
There will be immediate green jobs.

I could go on and on and on about the bullshit he's fed you fools. But there isn't enough time left in the week to fit all his abject lies in.

This thread is retarded.

-TSO

It is and so is Sarah Palin. She drags that poor baby around as a testament to what a great mother she is when really she's nothing but an opportunist using the children as props.

Sarah, what is sad is that you apparently don't know the first thing about having a special needs child.

If you did, you wouldn't continue to talk out of your ass on the subject.

Sarah IS a special needs child!!!

Forum List

Back