Sarah Palin Attacks: "Why No Probe Of Barack 'Hussein' Obama? ( Like O'Donnells Past)

I did not vote for Obama, spin, so fuck off. What I wrote is true. So you two can pull your heads out of each other's asses and start addressing real problems.

I did not vote for Obama, spin, so fuck off. What I wrote is true. So you two can pull your heads out of each other's asses and start addressing real problems.
No you have the real problem because I just reported your post to the mods...

Put that in your sandwich and take a big bite.:tongue:

For what?

For what?

I was just asking myself the same thing..........

Hey......thereisnospoon, what the fuck is a cum burping dick zombie such as yourself gonna report them to the mods for? Because they said that you've got your head so far up someone's ass, and they yours, that if either of you took a sharp turn, both necks would snap?

Fuck off you cock smoking sperm junkie. You're a colon jousting dong eater whos only claim to fame is that they were hatched spontaneously from underneath an overly fragrant stool sample.

Try again fuckstick.......I'm gonna neg rep you for being such a stupid asshole, who doesn't know shit from shinola.

Forum List

Back