Sarah Palin And A Steak!

"And the other is a piece of steak."

CLASSSIC!!

7848.lol_5F00_cat_2D00_12926.jpg

• Banned
That xtranormal software is easy-peasy, Marc. You should try it...me and eots and Radioman all have. It's free if you dun need a fancy package.

Xtranormal | Text-to-Movie

I do ♥ love ♥ this video, I'll admit. But all of mine are blisterers, LMAO! Text to talk will cuss like a sailor if you wish.

I just don't get the obsession with Palin. Seems there would be a lot more important things to spend time with. :dunno:

yep, comparing them to a piece of meat.

that is REALLY what the lefties think of ALL WOMEN.

they just MOUTH off about HOW THEY ARE FOR THEM and all that good mushy shit they spout bout right to CHOOSE, right to VOTE, blaaa blaa blaaa

WHAT a friggen joke. Women wake up, will ya.

they just MOUTH off about HOW THEY ARE FOR THEM and all that good mushy shit they spout bout right to CHOOSE, right to VOTE, blaaa blaa blaaa

I am a chick, you stupid hag. I have no duty to treat Sarah Palin with kid gloves merely because we both have ovaries. See how ugly you are towards me? Did you feel that was not appropriate because we're "both women"?

That's how this "politics" thingie works.

I just don't get the obsession with Palin. Seems there would be a lot more important things to spend time with. :dunno:

Well true, but I had not used the xtranormal software in ages, and needed to have a simple idea for this video. Ideas dun get much "simpler" than Sarah Palin!

This is the one I did about USMB-ers arguing about Obama, back in the summer.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRkz640iDA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRkz640iDA[/ame]

LoL!!! Coming from the side of FAUXNewsNetwork. The entertainment network that only hires THE most sexed up vixens to comment on the day's/week's news and THE most jacked up men to do the same.

More FAUX outrage from the Far Right Wingnuts.

49izadw.gif

Clearly, Madeline is a woman hater.

Onto the video: Clever it is not. Not even close. It's boring. I didn't laugh once. Perhaps a kindergartner might find it clever, but one would have more luck finding a toddler who found it clever and funny. That's the level of it. Nothing clever, at all. Pedestrian, at best. But, as a grown woman wrote it, it is sexist. Period. Something a jealous hag might write.

Last edited:
Clearly, Madeline is a woman hater.

Onto the video: Clever it is not. Not even close. It's boring. I didn't laugh once. Perhaps a kindergartner might find it clever, but one would have more luck finding a toddler who found it clever and funny. That's the level of it. Nothing clever, at all. Pedestrian, at best. But, as a grown woman wrote it, it is sexist. Period. Something a jealous hag might write.

Any female who compares another female to a piece of meat deserves no respect, in my opinion. We have enough shit from moronic misogynists with balls, we really should not tolerate it from misogynists without balls.

Forum List

Back