Sarah Palin all but says she was sexually assaulted at Fox News

FoxNews filled their stable with blonde bimbos with not other credentials than they looked good on camera. That they had to put out sexually to obtain one of those positions is not that hard to accept
So let's take stock...here.

You have exposed yourself as a racist many times. Now you expose yourself as a sexist.

Evidently not....

With women coming out of the woodwork to accuse Roger Ailes and Bill O, it seems to have been the culture at Fox
Again...where are all those women who accused Trump of sexual harassment? They magically disappeared. The D Party tried to promote that lie and no doubt dummies like you bought it.

I think if you accuse someone of sexual harassment you should be required to take lie detector test. Many men have had their lives destroyed by fake accusations. I know sexual harassment occurs, but men often get screwed unfairly.

There is a case coming up right now from one of those women. Trump is trying to get it dismissed because...."He is the President"
The ghost of Bill Clinton is coming back to haunt him

Have a link?

FoxNews filled their stable with blonde bimbos with not other credentials than they looked good on camera. That they had to put out sexually to obtain one of those positions is not that hard to accept

So that's what you tell your daughters?

BTW I thought you said Palin was a dumb slut?

It appears not.

I don't know in my old age, I would date her if she was single

cafe013c112a02a3c961164d771a8baa.jpg

You have exposed yourself as a racist many times. Now you expose yourself as a sexist.

Evidently not....

With women coming out of the woodwork to accuse Roger Ailes and Bill O, it seems to have been the culture at Fox
Again...where are all those women who accused Trump of sexual harassment? They magically disappeared. The D Party tried to promote that lie and no doubt dummies like you bought it.

I think if you accuse someone of sexual harassment you should be required to take lie detector test. Many men have had their lives destroyed by fake accusations. I know sexual harassment occurs, but men often get screwed unfairly.

There is a case coming up right now from one of those women. Trump is trying to get it dismissed because...."He is the President"

Have a link?
Woman who accused Trump of sexual harassment sues for defamation

Evidently not....

Have a link?
Where did the other 14 go?

Did the DNC and D donors refuse to fund them?

I saw her last night on CNN or BSNBC, I forget which. But the anchor kept pressing her if she was harassed sexually at Fox and she refused to answer. She would only say that they (her & Fox) didn't see eye to eye and you could make of that what you will.

Palin has ALWAYS seemed like a straight talker so this interview & answer is very striking.
really? A straight talker?

Let's recap:

"what's your favorite newspaper to read, Sarah"

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... all of em?"

smooth... real smooth..

Evidently not....

culture of the republican party..

Foxnews hired women who were blonde, had nice legs and showed some cleavage and had few other credentials. Is it surprising that they would be expected to "put out" to obtain one of those positions?

the-blondes-of-fox-news.jpg
Bunch of hotties.

That's what Fox thought too

What Murdoch's kids are doing is suicide

They despise what their old man did and his empire

I hope they have the money to burn because this is the end to fox

I saw her last night on CNN or BSNBC, I forget which. But the anchor kept pressing her if she was harassed sexually at Fox and she refused to answer. She would only say that they (her & Fox) didn't see eye to eye and you could make of that what you will.

Palin has ALWAYS seemed like a straight talker so this interview & answer is very striking.

Let's recap:

smooth... real smooth..
Newspapers are for fags and old people.

Let's recap:

smooth... real smooth..
As smooth as 57 states?

Foxnews hired women who were blonde, had nice legs and showed some cleavage and had few other credentials. Is it surprising that they would be expected to "put out" to obtain one of those positions?

the-blondes-of-fox-news.jpg
Bunch of hotties.

That's what Fox thought too

What Murdoch's kids are doing is suicide

They despise what their old man did and his empire

I hope they have the money to burn because this is the end to fox
I think that you are being a tad bit hyperbolic...at the end of the day, the Murdoch twerps know who watches FOX and they aren't stupid enough to totally trash their business.

Who here has been accused of sexual harassment?

I have a close family member who was years ago. Cops showed one day at his workplace arrested and handcuffed him and marched him out the door to a holding cell at the local jail. Had to hire an attorney and go through a whole bunch of shit. Still has the arrest on his record, even though it was proven his wife made it all up. Luckily he didn't lose his job, which probably happens to many men.

Palin was flat as an ironing board, average face with an all too annoying voice.

Let's recap:

smooth... real smooth..
Newspapers are for fags and old people.
and the literate..

Let's recap:

smooth... real smooth..

^^ as you pick up to read the national enquire with your chocolate milk and eating captain crunch cereal

Let's recap:

smooth... real smooth..
As smooth as 57 states?
eh, much less smooth.

I thought Americans were innocent until proven guilty. This sure has the look of a leftist witch hunt.

Hey were did all those women go who accused Trump of sexual harassment?
No kidding, people pay out $13M all the time over nothing.

Let's recap:

smooth... real smooth..

^^ as you pick up to read the national enquire with your chocolate milk and eating captain crunch cereal

at least I am able to read..

Evidently not....

Have a link?
Where did the other 14 go?

Did the DNC and D donors refuse to fund them?

Lets go back in time.....

When Trump bragged about grabbing pussy and then claimed he really didn't do it, women came forward and said he did it to them.

Doesn't mean they were looking for a lawsuit, just setting the record straight. It was Trump who was threatening to sue

Forum List

Back