Sarah Palin all but says she was sexually assaulted at Fox News

I saw her last night on CNN or BSNBC, I forget which. But the anchor kept pressing her if she was harassed sexually at Fox and she refused to answer. She would only say that they (her & Fox) didn't see eye to eye and you could make of that what you will.

Palin has ALWAYS seemed like a straight talker so this interview & answer is very striking.
really? A straight talker?

Let's recap:

"what's your favorite newspaper to read, Sarah"

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... all of em?"

smooth... real smooth..

^^ as you pick up to read the national enquire with your chocolate milk and eating captain crunch cereal

at least I am able to read..

The back of a captain crunch box..

Betcha you are now digging for your free toy?

I thought Americans were innocent until proven guilty. This sure has the look of a leftist witch hunt.

Hey were did all those women go who accused Trump of sexual harassment?
No kidding, people pay out $13M all the time over nothing.
Yes they often do...accusations like this often receive compensation whether they are truthful or not....and the accusers know it.

Bill O'Reilly is no doubt a major asshole and I never watched him. However, truth and fairness are important to some of us...and many of us know the heinous nature of the left.

Who here has been accused of sexual harassment?

I have a close family member who was years ago. Cops showed one day at his workplace arrested and handcuffed him and marched him out the door to a holding cell at the local jail. Had to hire an attorney and go through a whole bunch of shit. Still has the arrest on his record, even though it was proven his wife made it all up. Luckily he didn't lose his job, which probably happens to many men.
I have never been accused of sexual harassment, but I did get accused of being sexist by an unstable fat ass ginger pig who could not do her job right. The fat pig was always on the phone and trying to do her job at the same time which resulted in constant mistakes I had to fix. When I asked her to please either talk on the phone or work, because she is making my job more difficult, she acted like a child and stuffed her pudgy fingers in her ears and ran out of the office crying to the boss.

Luckily my boss was cool and knew I was a kick ass worker who put in overtime every week for 3 months just to fix her screw ups...so ginger pig got fired.

Again...where are all those women who accused Trump of sexual harassment? They magically disappeared. The D Party tried to promote that lie and no doubt dummies like you bought it.

I think if you accuse someone of sexual harassment you should be required to take lie detector test. Many men have had their lives destroyed by fake accusations. I know sexual harassment occurs, but men often get screwed unfairly.

There is a case coming up right now from one of those women. Trump is trying to get it dismissed because...."He is the President"
The ghost of Bill Clinton is coming back to haunt him

Have a link?
Woman who accused Trump of sexual harassment sues for defamation
Where did the other 14 go?

Did the DNC and D donors refuse to fund them?

Lets go back in time.....

When Trump bragged about grabbing pussy and then claimed he really didn't do it, women came forward and said he did it to them.

Doesn't mean they were looking for a lawsuit, just setting the record straight. It was Trump who was threatening to sue
So you believe them....though they never provided any evidence.

This is character assassination and you are fine with it, as long as the character is an R.

I saw her last night on CNN or BSNBC, I forget which. But the anchor kept pressing her if she was harassed sexually at Fox and she refused to answer. She would only say that they (her & Fox) didn't see eye to eye and you could make of that what you will.

Palin has ALWAYS seemed like a straight talker so this interview & answer is very striking.

Let's recap:

smooth... real smooth..

^^ as you pick up to read the national enquire with your chocolate milk and eating captain crunch cereal

I haven't seen a free toy in a cereal box since the 90's.... I figured you lived under a rock, but when is the last time you emerged exactly?

Again...where are all those women who accused Trump of sexual harassment? They magically disappeared. The D Party tried to promote that lie and no doubt dummies like you bought it.

I think if you accuse someone of sexual harassment you should be required to take lie detector test. Many men have had their lives destroyed by fake accusations. I know sexual harassment occurs, but men often get screwed unfairly.

There is a case coming up right now from one of those women. Trump is trying to get it dismissed because...."He is the President"

Have a link?

When Trump bragged about grabbing pussy and then claimed he really didn't do it, women came forward and said he did it to them.

Doesn't mean they were looking for a lawsuit, just setting the record straight. It was Trump who was threatening to sue

Let's go today has a woman claimed he tried to harass her ?

I thought Americans were innocent until proven guilty. This sure has the look of a leftist witch hunt.

Yes they often do...accusations like this often receive compensation whether they are truthful or not....and the accusers know it.

Bill O'Reilly is no doubt a major asshole and I never watched him. However, truth and fairness are important to some of us...and many of us know the heinous nature of the left.
Evabody always be picking on poor lil' Bill, oh those diabolical "lefties".

Have a link?

yes. moron.

Let's recap:

smooth... real smooth..

I haven't seen a free toy in a cereal box since the 90's.... I figured you lived under a rock, but when is the last time you emerged exactly?

Well I don't eat cereal but apparently you do

And check mate

They actually do.... If we are talking about rich people.
Not for "nothing" they don't.
Depends on how rich they are. If 13 mil is a drop in a bucket for them,they do.

Have a link?

Fux News is a cesspool, give it up.

yes. moron.

Linky a dinky do?

Let's recap:

smooth... real smooth..

Well I don't eat cereal but apparently you do

And check mate

So? How is that a checkmate? Cereals great. So is captain crunch.

Not surprising that the Fox brand is finally coming unraveled. They simply did not (do not) have character and it isn’t just a matter of politics; that lack of character translates through out their lives.

Let's recap:

smooth... real smooth..
As smooth as 57 states?
eh, much less smooth.
Gives it up dude. I wrecked your attempted insult & you know it.

But you know what? I like dumb hot bimbos. Not saying she is one but yeah, I went there

They actually do.... If we are talking about rich people.
Not for "nothing" they don't.
Depends on how rich they are. If 13 mil is a drop in a bucket for them,they do.
Not for "nothing", and especially a creep like Bill. But hey, now we know he lusts after black women too. Poor fuck coulda bought pussy for $13M. Bill I-can't-get-laid O'Reilly.

Fux News is a cesspool, give it up.

Another one that wants to bring back the famines doctrine

Check

I only watch Tucker on FOX. Other than that, I have been done with them for awhile. They have too many chick commentators, I honestly think 99.99% of women should not vote because they are too emotional and illogical to handle the responsibility. And their commentary on politics is always annoying.

Forum List

Back