Santorum won Iowa

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
DES MOINES, Iowa – Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum received 34 votes more than former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in this month's Iowa caucuses, state Republican officials reported Thursday.

The party officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the Des Moines Register that the final caucus count would remain unresolved because the results from eight precincts were mislaid and will never be certified. Any of those missing results could hold an advantage for Romney.

The totals reported just after the Jan. 3 ballots had given Romney a narrow, eight-vote win over Santorum. It gave an early boost to Romney's bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"It's a split decision," the executive director of the Iowa GOP Chad Olsen said.

Iowa GOP Declares Caucuses 'split Decision' After Final Count Shows Santorum With 34 More Votes Than Romney | Fox News

The party officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the Des Moines Register that the final caucus count would remain unresolved because the results from eight precincts were mislaid and will never be certified.

Love their vote counting incompetence.......or convenience?

:eusa_think:

Romney won by 8 then lost by 24.

I read this on yahoo, I thought, since it was headline news, I missed the SC vote. Then I read it was a re-count in Iowa, then I yawned, bored b/c I wasted my time reading 2 lines.

DES MOINES, Iowa – Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum received 34 votes more than former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in this month's Iowa caucuses, state Republican officials reported Thursday.

The party officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the Des Moines Register that the final caucus count would remain unresolved because the results from eight precincts were mislaid and will never be certified. Any of those missing results could hold an advantage for Romney.

The totals reported just after the Jan. 3 ballots had given Romney a narrow, eight-vote win over Santorum. It gave an early boost to Romney's bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"It's a split decision," the executive director of the Iowa GOP Chad Olsen said.

Iowa GOP Declares Caucuses 'split Decision' After Final Count Shows Santorum With 34 More Votes Than Romney | Fox News

Split decision? In a caucus? Really?
Let's see....Romney declares big win with a premature 8 vote landslide and when all of the votes are actually counted he loses to Santorum by 34? Well I guess we will find out how honest Romney is if he gives a public concession speach or not.

The party officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the Des Moines Register that the final caucus count would remain unresolved because the results from eight precincts were mislaid and will never be certified.

Love their vote counting incompetence.......or convenience?

:eusa_think:

:lol:

double checking is competence.

Not being able to count eight precincts is a huge fail.

Gee why couldnt they get the count striaght?

I guess someones cheating made it impossible to find all the documentation huh?

gee Im so surprized

Let's see....Romney declares big win with a premature 8 vote landslide and when all of the votes are actually counted he loses to Santorum by 34? Well I guess we will find out how honest Romney is if he gives a public concession speach or not.

Yep.

Romney up by eight votes on election night = Romney win

When the dust settles and Santorum is up by 34 = Split decision

Who counted these votes? The judges from Lewis-Holyfield I?

Yep.

When Romney's up by 8 and it's a 'big win' for him, and then Santorum goes up by 24 and all of a sudden it's a 'split decision', you know the fix has been in for quite a while now.

:lol:

double checking is competence.

Not being able to count eight precincts is a huge fail.

pfft

42 total votes?

:rofl:

damn, you must really fucking hate Iowa to think that's a big fail.

I don't hate Iowans ...I pity the fools.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnKm6ftPu0]Rocky 3 - Mr. T - I pity the fool - YouTube[/ame]

I like Washington corn better so they really don't have much to offer me.

Over 60 percent fundamentalist Christians participating in the caucus? They might just as well be space aliens.

Yep.

When Romney's up by 8 and it's a 'big win' for him, and then Santorum goes up by 24 and all of a sudden it's a 'split decision', you know the fix has been in for quite a while now.

ricks a big freak though. The whole took a fetus home to show his kids thing....

jebus, I can't fathom that he's in the race, let alone that he's the, good lord, "Front Runner".

Yep.

Yup.....IMO, hell or high water Romney has been the nominee pretty much all along.

Yep.

ricks a big freak though. The whole took a fetus home to show his kids thing....
jebus, I can't fathom that he's in the race, let alone that he's the, good lord, "Front Runner".

Puts a whole nuther spin on "home schooling". :eek:

Yep.

Yup.....IMO, hell or high water Romney has been the nominee pretty much all along.

he's the only "moderate" in the race. more of the same vs. actual change.

People fear real change and shy away. Pie in the sky stuff? all over it, b/c they can't grasp the reality.

Puts a whole nuther spin on "home schooling". :eek:

I live in PA and that was his death blow for re-election.

I just can't imagine such a hard core social conservative in the WH getting anything done worth getting done.

Forum List

Back