Santorum won Iowa

tumblr_lcmjxaXYTu1qbpgppo1_500.jpg

When Romney's up by 8 and it's a 'big win' for him, and then Santorum goes up by 24 and all of a sudden it's a 'split decision', you know the fix has been in for quite a while now.

ricks a big freak though. The whole took a fetus home to show his kids thing....
jebus, I can't fathom that he's in the race, let alone that he's the, good lord, "Front Runner".

Puts a whole nuther spin on "home schooling". :eek:

Can you imagine the fundamentalists heads exploding if a hs science teacher brought an aborted fetus into a classroom?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Actually, if ALL elections were voted and counted like Iowa did their caucus, there wouldn't be cries of malfeasance over voting machine "irregularities". Notice how the error was found and corrected...with voting machines that have no paper trail, you can't even FIND the irregularities.

ricks a big freak though. The whole took a fetus home to show his kids thing....
jebus, I can't fathom that he's in the race, let alone that he's the, good lord, "Front Runner".

Puts a whole nuther spin on "home schooling". :eek:

Can you imagine the fundamentalists heads exploding if a hs science teacher brought an aborted fetus into a classroom?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

mmm, not the same thing.

He brought it home to His kids. He didn't take it around the neighborhood exposing everyone to it.

but dude, seriously, seek help for that fucked up mentality.

or

puff puff pass muther fukker!!

Actually, if ALL elections were voted and counted like Iowa did their caucus, there wouldn't be cries of malfeasance over voting machine "irregularities". Notice how the error was found and corrected...with voting machines that have no paper trail, you can't even FIND the irregularities.

But it wasnt corrected.

They are desided this evern though documentation is missing and cant be found

But it wasnt corrected.

They are desided this evern though documentation is missing and cant be found

Drunk already?

Split decision? In a caucus? Really?
Let's see....Romney declares big win with a premature 8 vote landslide and when all of the votes are actually counted he loses to Santorum by 34? Well I guess we will find out how honest Romney is if he gives a public concession speach or not.

Yep.

Romney up by eight votes on election night = Romney win

When the dust settles and Santorum is up by 34 = Split decision

Who counted these votes? The judges from Lewis-Holyfield I?

nah santorum won Iowa...doesn't matter now...it would have mattered if they counted right on the night of the caucus but now it really won't change anything..its just fodder for pundits to talk about.

Split decision? In a caucus? Really?
Let's see....Romney declares big win with a premature 8 vote landslide and when all of the votes are actually counted he loses to Santorum by 34? Well I guess we will find out how honest Romney is if he gives a public concession speach or not.

Yep.

nah santorum won Iowa...doesn't matter now...it would have mattered if they counted right on the night of the caucus but now it really won't change anything..its just fodder for pundits to talk about.

Of course it doesn't matter now, that milk has been spilled.

I find it funny that the state GOP allowed Romney to declare victory with an 8 vote lead without actually knowing if that was a legit count.

Yep.

I find it funny that the state GOP allowed Romney to declare victory with an 8 vote lead without actually knowing if that was a legit count.

And like you said now they call it a "tie" when santorum has 4x as many in victory than romney did....sure its only 32 with 100,000's voting but still :razz:

And like you said now they call it a "tie" when santorum has 4x as many in victory than romney did....sure its only 32 with 100,000's voting but still :razz:

It just goes to show, IMO, that the powers that be within the GOP are doing everything they can to ensure a Romney nomination.

It just goes to show, IMO, that the powers that be within the GOP are doing everything they can to ensure a Romney nomination.

Well they are smart...i mean just look at that McCain Palin ticket...brilliant :lmao:

Yep.

The GOP has no control what a candidate declares.

Yes, Romney has a lot of support in the Republican party.
He is running as a Republican.
What is so unusual about that?

Yes, Romney has a lot of support in the Republican party.
He is running as a Republican.
What is so unusual about that?

I call declaring a Santorum win as a tie unusual.

Forum List

Back