Santorum Wants to Enslave People Who Have Unconventional Sex

There appears to be some people on this board who are like this image:

head-in-sand.jpg

Last edited:
I have no idea. Do you have anything?

I expect not, because all we hear is the 8-year-old statement.

Has he said anything to indicate he has CHANGED his position on this issue?

Has he said anything to indicate he maintains those positions?
We could do this all night.

Do you hold exactly the same views you did 8 years ago?

Good point Rabbi, if someone doesn't go out of their way to repeat themselves in a certain period of time we should assume he flip flopped, especially if what he said and thought originally was stupid.

And nice personal attack on Bod for no reason, we understand that you have to remind the board every once and again of all the types of people you're bigotted against but even someone on your sewer level can think of a classier way to do it.

Has he said anything to indicate he maintains those positions?
We could do this all night.

Do you hold exactly the same views you did 8 years ago?

Oh, ok. Good.

That means we can ignore everyone who constantly brings up Michelle Obama's partial birth abortion letter - that was 6 years ago. And Obama's "voting present" - also, that was 6 years ago, I guess that means we can't talk about that either.

Obama's "fetuses dying in the closet"? Too old, we can't talk about that anymore... We're running out of time on Reverend Wright too, and "57 states", and "re-distribution of wealth"

I guess you guys better start looking for new lines.
Yeah, change the subject when you lose. Good strategy. At least the strawman business will be strong.

My Irony meter just pegged out....I hope you didn't break it.

Oh, ok. Good.

That means we can ignore everyone who constantly brings up Michelle Obama's partial birth abortion letter - that was 6 years ago. And Obama's "voting present" - also, that was 6 years ago, I guess that means we can't talk about that either.

Obama's "fetuses dying in the closet"? Too old, we can't talk about that anymore... We're running out of time on Reverend Wright too, and "57 states", and "re-distribution of wealth"

I guess you guys better start looking for new lines.
Yeah, change the subject when you lose. Good strategy. At least the strawman business will be strong.

You don't have an irony meter. Because you'd have to know the definition first.
Anyway, if he does have the same views, good for him. BEcause they are correct. The people are sovereign in this country, not unelected judges.

Anyway, if he does have the same views, good for him. BEcause they are correct. The people are sovereign in this country, not unelected judges.

Ah, there you have it folks. Rabbi supports our elected officials passing laws locking people up for what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom.

That's a winning platform right there, Rabbi. :clap2::clap2::clap2: In Iran.

Actually.... prison isn't slavery.

The Thirteenth Amendment prohibits it. It's why most states don't put inmates to work in certain ways, i.e. no payment.

The Thirteenth Amendment prohibits it. It's why most states don't put inmates to work in certain ways, i.e. no payment.

Inmates do work and do get paid a tiny amount of money.

Being put in prison (as the OP already showed) can be used to fit the definition of enslavement.

Ah, there you have it folks. Rabbi supports our elected officials passing laws locking people up for what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom.

That's a winning platform right there, Rabbi. :clap2::clap2::clap2: In Iran.

Still repeating lies? Or are you too stupid to read something and understand it?

Being put in prison (as the OP already showed) can be used to fit the definition of enslavement.

So is joining the Army. So is becoming a medical resident. So are lots of things. So what?

You misunderstood. I'm not saying that prisoners DONT get paid. I'm saying they DO. That's why it's NOT slavery. In fact, there's a lot of caselaw in America built around NOT enslaving prisoners.

It doesnt meet the definition and anyone who thinks it does is retarded. Sorry. I've actually dealt with the issue in real life...not posting an opinion on a forum board. You lose.

You misunderstood. I'm not saying that prisoners DONT get paid. I'm saying they DO. That's why it's NOT slavery. In fact, there's a lot of caselaw in America built around NOT enslaving prisoners.

It doesnt meet the definition and anyone who thinks it does is retarded. Sorry. I've actually dealt with the issue in real life...not posting an opinion on a forum board. You lose.

One definition of enslave is to cause someone to lose freedom of choice or action, which even if you're put in jail and given pennies it still fits the definition.

So call me crazy, but using one particular basic merriam-webster version of the definition doesn't make someone "retarded."

I also find it astonishing that you have personal life experience on every single issue that comes across this board. Not that it's the least bit believable, but kudos to you for your own message board proclaimed victory. You should make yourself a medal or trophy to mark the achievement.

One definition of enslave is to cause someone to lose freedom of choice or action, which even if you're put in jail and given pennies it still fits the definition.
Then people who knowingly break the law (the vast majority of them) enslave themselves.

That's if you're a government apologist who agrees with all laws, even psycho laws like Santorum is advocating for.

Rick Santorum wants to invade your bedroom in the middle of sex and arrest you for doing sexual acts he doesn't like.

He believes in upholding the current sodomy laws that imprison people for up to 1 to 15 years for acts such as falatio, anal, and other acts that aren't missionary position. This law extends to straight people and even married couples.

If you're gay, you especially better watch out because simply identifying as "gay" will immediately make you suspect to being indicted for sodomy. This means only gay virgins are safe, but if you're a sexually active gay, you will be enslaved.

Santorum who? :eusa_eh:..

Ohh!

Santorum 1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. 2. Senator Rick Santorum.

Spreading Santorum

Him?.. :rofl:

So call me crazy, but using one particular basic merriam-webster version of the definition doesn't make someone "retarded."

I also find it astonishing that you have personal life experience on every single issue that comes across this board. Not that it's the least bit believable, but kudos to you for your own message board proclaimed victory. You should make yourself a medal or trophy to mark the achievement.

Nice try to paint me that way, but again you fail. I have a lot of experience in legal issues, but not in others.

Can you find any statements backing that up?

You don't have to prove negatives. Unless you can give me any explicit statements in which Santorum addresses his past idiocy, I'm right. He has never formally rejected his past beliefs.
You're really not very good at this.

You made a claim -- that he still holds that position -- so you need to back it up. It should be easy for you, if you're right. Just find something recent.

Otherwise, all you have left is your opinion.

Can you back up your argument? I think not. There is no need for me to give any evidence; I don't have to prove that he hasn't said anything. You have to prove that he has. Learn to debate, genius.

Then people who knowingly break the law (the vast majority of them) enslave themselves.

That's if you're a government apologist who agrees with all laws, even psycho laws like Santorum is advocating for.

Not really. I've said before in this stupid thread that I don't support Santorum's views.

But you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that doesn't know theft, rape, assault, drugs, and murder are illegal. Leftist handwringing about "society made them do it!" is bullshit.

Don't want to go to prison? Don't break the law. It really is that simple.

You don't have to prove negatives. Unless you can give me any explicit statements in which Santorum addresses his past idiocy, I'm right. He has never formally rejected his past beliefs.
You're really not very good at this.

You made a claim -- that he still holds that position -- so you need to back it up. It should be easy for you, if you're right. Just find something recent.

Otherwise, all you have left is your opinion.

Can you back up your argument? I think not. There is no need for me to give any evidence; I don't have to prove that he hasn't said anything. You have to prove that he has. Learn to debate, genius.

I haven't made any claims, genius. You have.

Forum List

Back