Santorum: it was them damn homa-sax-shuls

As usual DumBuc latches onto a lie and runs with it.

What a pathetic moron... I almost feel sorry for him.

:lol: Yep, we lost the election to the Dems because of folks like you, Cracker.....

Yup, when you field a candidate like Mitt Romney, even the morally bankrupt democrats can kick your ass.

Sad but true.

Plain fact is you deserved to lose.

Obama assassinates a 16 year old American citizen without his constitutional right to due process (among countless other violations) and you wanna post about this?

Pease, show some proof that a 16 year old was the target of an assassination.

I'd be interested in reading about that too....

Start here:

How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

Neo-cons are cast in the mold of JRK and our reactionary far right friends here.

Nope, they're just democrats who enjoy killing Arabs a little more than the general run.

There's no substantive difference.

The reactionaries like you substitute blinding hate for discussion and facts.

When we discuss the facts, it becomes evident that there are no substantive differences between republicans and democrats. They simply strive to sell slightly different versions of corporate/government rule to different demographic groups.

Homosexual marriage a national isse?

Honestly, have we nothing better to do?

Nope, they're just democrats who enjoy killing Arabs a little more than the general run.

There's no substantive difference.

The reactionaries like you substitute blinding hate for discussion and facts.

When we discuss the facts, it becomes evident that there are no substantive differences between republicans and democrats. They simply strive to sell slightly different versions of corporate/government rule to different demographic groups.

Homosexual marriage a national isse?

Honestly, have we nothing better to do?

All part of the plan....

Santorum said he wasn't sure how gay activists managed to steal a national election, but he's confident they are capable of such a feat:

"Homosexuals aren't like you and me. They don't have respect for democracy. Your average homosexual has no moral compass whatsoever. If anyone is capable of this fraud, its them."

lol

I wonder what moral compass the Catholic priest pedophiles were working with.

Santorum Claims Homosexuals Stole Election | The Daily Currant

Yup, they dun stole the 'lection.

Dang, I was just getting used to them blaming the weather.

:lol:

It's not a news source. Aye carumba!!!

The Daily Currant is an American news satire web publication. Its satirical news blog focuses on politics, technology, and entertainment. Though based in the United States, it has a global editorial emphasis.

The Daily Currant is a competitor to the more broadly-focused Onion.

According to Quantcast, the site garners over 1.5 million page views a month

The Daily Currant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rick Santorum can go fuck himself up the ass with his own righteous fist of god... regardless of this story or any story.

Dude's a bitch.

Wow, he talks about gays and his wife was pleasure f*cking an abortion provider for years. A man old enough to be her Grandfather. A man who bought her expensive gifts and paid to have her teeth straightened. Sloppy.

The Story is not real dude. Read the source or STFU.

Jesus you people scare me. You get your take on things from the Titles of peoples threads and nothing more.

The saddest thing is, Most of you stupid fucking lemmings will not even notice it's Bogus and will go on believing he actually said it. The Left wing scum spreading this BS are counting on it.

Last edited:

Wow, he talks about gays and his wife was pleasure f*cking an abortion provider for years. A man old enough to be her Grandfather. A man who bought her expensive gifts and paid to have her teeth straightened. Sloppy.

Jesus you people scare me. You get your take on things from the Titles of peoples threads and nothing more.

The saddest thing is, Most of you stupid fucking lemmings will not even notice it's Bogus and will go on believing he actually said it. The Left wing scum spreading this BS are counting on it.

I don't care if his is real or not. Mine IS real.

Last edited:

I don't care if his is real or not. Mine IS real.

The thread is based on a fake story.

Who cares if his wife had a wild youth and then changed her ways?

Obama assassinates a 16 year old American citizen without his constitutional right to due process (among countless other violations) and you wanna post about this?

You're free to post whatever threads you like, and to not open any you don't like.

Forum List

Back