Santorum drops out of GOP nomination race

The only thing obvious to me is your deflection. You don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do. You've just chosen to ignore this because, hey, you just hate Obama sooooo much that you are willing to sign on to anything on the hope of getting him out.

Wow...what a misguided individual. I am not deflecting from anything. No I don't think Smith was talking to God. No I don't endorse the Mormon faith. But I am not going to pass judgement on people who do and label them as trash, crazy, evil, or whatever. And I don't hate Obama. I hate his politics. I am a Republican. I disagree with his policy ideas and in my estimation he has been a terribly ineffective president in regards to addressing the economy, he's divisive, his foreign policy is weak, and he is just not getting the job done. I would be happy to take some shots and play a game of pool with him though.

I would agree Obama isn't an effective president, but actually, his foriegn policy is vastly better than Bush's, in that most of the rest of the world doesn't hate us with a passion. And Bin Laden's dead.

But I'd rather have him in there than Romney, a guy who has made his fortune fucking over working Joe's all over the country.

Beyond that, I hate the Mormon cult because it is a lie, and a cult and just plain fucking evil. Simple as that.

Exactly...simple as that.

Well, its not any simpler than that. And frankly, when the MSM starts educating Americans on just how batshit crazy Mormons are, I'm going to have a lot of company.

You must hate Catholics for their strange beliefs also, the Pope is infallible? Sort of like Joseph Smith was talking to God. Most religions believe God spoke to Abraham and Moses.

I have had dealings with many people, I know of some pretty shady Catholics, Mormons, Baptists, Jews, Atheists and on and on. On a whole I find every walk and type have good and bad in them, race, color, creed, sex and so on. On a whole Mormons are usually more conscious as to their spiritual side than most,

The church hierarchy I find as insidious as I do with some other religions.

Bottom line, I don't consider Obama's beliefs anymore repugnant than Romney's. They are first and fore most politicians.

I have a lot of contempt for Catholic beliefs (and I was brought up Catholic), but again, nowhere near the same category.

The problem with Mormonism and standard Christianity is that we really don't know about the BIble. There was not a point where some unknown guy sat down and said, "You know what, I'm going to make up a bunch of bullshit about our history to justify a moral code." Quite the contrary, by the time the Bible was put to parchment, these stories had been retold a hundred times. And we do know that there's archeological record.

MOrmonism. No such wiggle room. Smith was making stuff up.

Then he is seriously the luckiest man on earth making up so many things that are dead right.

You mean you can't deal with them, Fakey-Boy. Well, enjoy your moment. When Romney loses, the guys who foisted him up won't be able to show their faces in public.

I wont have a problem showing my face in public whether he wins or loses. Unless of course the President decided to eliminate all his political opposition. I doubt thats going to happen, but i could be wrong. However, if that did happen, I'd consider going underground.

I'll say this for obama, the entire rest of the world doesn't hate us. Under his leadership, they simply no longer respect us or even consider the US worthy of consideration. The United States is led by a fool and can be dismissed with as much contempt as a national leader can muster up.

When a national leader represents his country by skatboarding iinto a nuclear summit of world leaders there is no other opinion to have of him and his country but utter contempt.

The only thing obvious to me is your deflection. You don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do. You've just chosen to ignore this because, hey, you just hate Obama sooooo much that you are willing to sign on to anything on the hope of getting him out.

Wow...what a misguided individual. I am not deflecting from anything. No I don't think Smith was talking to God. No I don't endorse the Mormon faith. But I am not going to pass judgement on people who do and label them as trash, crazy, evil, or whatever. And I don't hate Obama. I hate his politics. I am a Republican. I disagree with his policy ideas and in my estimation he has been a terribly ineffective president in regards to addressing the economy, he's divisive, his foreign policy is weak, and he is just not getting the job done. I would be happy to take some shots and play a game of pool with him though.

I would agree Obama isn't an effective president, but actually, his foriegn policy is vastly better than Bush's, in that most of the rest of the world doesn't hate us with a passion. And Bin Laden's dead.

But I'd rather have him in there than Romney, a guy who has made his fortune fucking over working Joe's all over the country.

Beyond that, I hate the Mormon cult because it is a lie, and a cult and just plain fucking evil. Simple as that.

Well, its not any simpler than that. And frankly, when the MSM starts educating Americans on just how batshit crazy Mormons are, I'm going to have a lot of company.

Yes, Obama has calmed down those that hate us.
"We hate you Americans"
He sends them cash to calm them down.
And you believe now all of a sudden they do not hate us anymore.
He gave the Muslim Brotherhood 1.5 billion yesterday because they said they hate us and will not hate us as much for 1.5 billion.
How long before Hamas straps a bomb on a 12 year old and blows himself and 18 women and children up?
As soon as the 1.5 billion is gone and they start to hate us again.
If they ever quit.
And you think that is great foreign policy.:cuckoo:
Same as what he does here.

You think the MSM is going to educate people on anything?

According to Joe anyone other than those that have a hammer in their hand are fucking someone somewhere if they happen to be wealthy.

In my world for the last 34 years and especially when I played ball hate is a refined form of the highest level of RESPECT.
I loved it when the opposition hated me.
Still do!

"We hate you Americans"
He gave the Muslim Brotherhood 1.5 billion yesterday because they said they hate us and will not hate us as much for 1.5 billion.
How long before Hamas straps a bomb on a 12 year old and blows himself and 18 women and children up?
If they ever quit.
And you think that is great foreign policy.

Actually, we gave the Egyptian Government 1.5 billion, and it's the same amount we gave the Mubarek Dictatorship when it just promised to play nice with Israel after Sadat was assassinated.

Now, my solution. No money to Israel, no money to Egypt, no money to anyone over there. Because we're fucking broke.

But don't blame Obama for doing what American presidents have done since Carter.

According to Joe anyone other than those that have a hammer in their hand are fucking someone somewhere if they happen to be wealthy.

Well, you can no doubt find where I used exactly those words...

Since you were totally unable to refute the words I actually used.

Hey, how about your boy Zimmerman? What was that about no indictment again? (Don't worry, I'll mock that stupidity in the appropriate thread.)

"We hate you Americans"
If they ever quit.

Actually, we gave the Egyptian Government 1.5 billion, and it's the same amount we gave the Mubarek Dictatorship when it just promised to play nice with Israel after Sadat was assassinated.

Now, my solution. No money to Israel, no money to Egypt, no money to anyone over there. Because we're fucking broke.

But don't blame Obama for doing what American presidents have done since Carter.

Egypt did not back Hamas back then.
The Muslim Brotherhood IS Hamas.

I give about as many fucks about what the rest of the world thinks as I do about rDean's opinions.

Oh bullshit. You hate Romney because he is Mormon. Just stop with all the other shit.

I highly doubt that. Most people give about as many fucks about Romney's religion as I do about what the rest of the world thinks.

Well, you can no doubt find where I used exactly those words...

Since you were totally unable to refute the words I actually used.

Hey, how about your boy Zimmerman? What was that about no indictment again? (Don't worry, I'll mock that stupidity in the appropriate thread.)

Zimmerman was charged with 2nd degree murder today dumb ass.

"We hate you Americans"
If they ever quit.

Egypt did not back Hamas back then.
The Muslim Brotherhood IS Hamas.

Well, no they are two different organizations.

But that's okay... I know that you think Hamas is the bogeyman.

Oh bullshit. You hate Romney because he is Mormon. Just stop with all the other shit.

Actually, I see them as inter-related. Decent people wouldn't do that kind of stuff, but Mormons see the world divided into "Saints" and "Gentiles". So when I hear Romney fucked over a bunch of working folks at AmPad or GS Steel, I'm not bowled over with surprise.

A Mormon doing a decent thing, that would surprise the shit out of me.

Actually, I see them as inter-related. Decent people wouldn't do that kind of stuff, but Mormons see the world divided into "Saints" and "Gentiles". So when I hear Romney fucked over a bunch of working folks at AmPad or GS Steel, I'm not bowled over with surprise.

He never fucked over anyone there. They fucked THEMSELVES.

He never fucked over anyone there. They fucked THEMSELVES.

I think you need to educate yourself on AmPad and GS Steel. Before the media does it for you.

Frankly, I've always wondered about this mentality that puts the wealthy over working folks... actually be held by some working folks. We spend 3000 years getting rid of kings and nobles, and suddenly we want someone to shit on us.

Forum List

Back