Santorum drops out of GOP nomination race

When we boil it down to the origin of the argument you have done nothing to dispel the original point despite your many attempts at deflection. You hate Romney because he is Mormon and that's pretty much it. The rest is all bullshit attempts to justify your ignorance and bigotry and despite all your efforts, your personal attacks, your deflections, and your apparent claims of victory and vindication (which I can only assume you have made in the hopes that you will convince others that you are actually making salient points), in the end you are a bitter, hate-filled, discriminatory, bigot. Say whatever else you want, but that much is clearly apparent.

The only thing obvious to me is your deflection. You don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do. You've just chosen to ignore this because, hey, you just hate Obama sooooo much that you are willing to sign on to anything on the hope of getting him out.

Now, there would be a lot of good reasons to Hate Romney if he wasn't in the LDS Cult. His slimey business practices, the fact he seems to want to lie and thinks the people who support him are stupid enough not to notice (well, he may have a point there).

Beyond that, I hate the Mormon cult because it is a lie, and a cult and just plain fucking evil. Simple as that.

"your family is REQUIRED to turn its back on you. "

untrue

And yet, despite being corrected on it multiple times, he will continue to make the false claim.

So all those Ex-Mormons who say they've been shunned are just lying, then?

Again, here's a statement by Park Romney (Mitt's cousin) on the issue of Shunning.

You will not find any specific instruction in print and it will be equally hard to find anyone in a significant position of leadership authority with the Church to admit that to be a requirement of the Church. However, whether or not someone "sympathizes with any apostates" is a specific matter of mandatory inquiry into the eligibility for attendance in Mormon temples based on "worthiness" restrictions. I, personally, have been informed by a former Mormon friend that I was no longer welcome as a guest in their home and that they had been informed that their name had been brought to the attention of the local Mormon "High Council" on charges of "sympathizing with an apostate".

Are Mormons required to shun apostates?

We'll hear about Park an awful lot in the coming months, I suspect.

It's time for the Republicans and Independents to rally against Obama in an united front. Hope everyone follows soon.

Either we pubs get together in an united front (no, extremist right wing, you don't get to lead but only vote), or the dems and the independents will massacre our candidates this fall.

Whose "Us" Paleface.

Actually, conservatives staying home would be a boon to them. It'll remind the GOP they can't win by trying to get to the left of Democrats.

of course, even if he can get the GOP to show up (they really haven't in the primaries so far), Romney's numbers with hispanics (Losing them 71-14 against Obama) and Women under 50 (losing them 60-35) are so bad he's probably dead in the water anyway.

All the anti Romney republicans, conservative, and libertarians will now need to vote for a liberal republican. This should make an interesting gnashing of teeth; the vast majority of them will vote for a man in many ways similar to the President. It demonstrates clearly the mindlessness of partisan politics.

"I shall proceed ... on the assumption that people sometimes or often do vote their considered and impartial opinions. It is by no means invariably true, but a normative theory of law and politics needs an aspirational quality, and this is mine. I shall assume that in order for law to claim authority along the lines that I think it can and should, those who participate in making it ought to do their best to address in good faith the issues on which they know they disagree with others. If they proceed on any other basis, sometimes voting their interests, sometimes their opinions, sometimes entangling the two, then we must face the fact that we had a mixed and indeterminate situation so far as legitimacy and authority are concerned." Jeremy Waldron

Ring leader?

I don't think so. I'm just saying that throwing up the guy that only looks different from Obama, isn't going to beat the guy at his own game.

Santorum was just alienating people with his hard line religious shovel loads. That made him unelectable.

The GOP has got nothing this go round. Perhaps a unite in 2016 (assuming we can still vote) will provide a better group of candidates. Doubtful though...

All the anti Romney republicans, conservative, and libertarians will now need to vote for a liberal republican. This should make an interesting gnashing of teeth; the vast majority of them will vote for a man in many ways similar to the President.

libertarians aren't rank and file voters. Ron Paul or Gary Johnson will be on their ballot. True conservatives will have to cringe and vote Paul or switch to rank and file to try and win by "no one but Obama". Even if by no one, that means the guy that is basically Obama.

Ring leader?

I don't think so. I'm just saying that throwing up the guy that only looks different from Obama, isn't going to beat the guy at his own game.

Santorum was just alienating people with his hard line religious shovel loads. That made him unelectable.

The GOP has got nothing this go round. Perhaps a unite in 2016 (assuming we can still vote) will provide a better group of candidates. Doubtful though...

Oh! I understand now. You are a crazy person. Forget I said anything.

When we boil it down to the origin of the argument you have done nothing to dispel the original point despite your many attempts at deflection. You hate Romney because he is Mormon and that's pretty much it. The rest is all bullshit attempts to justify your ignorance and bigotry and despite all your efforts, your personal attacks, your deflections, and your apparent claims of victory and vindication (which I can only assume you have made in the hopes that you will convince others that you are actually making salient points), in the end you are a bitter, hate-filled, discriminatory, bigot. Say whatever else you want, but that much is clearly apparent.

The only thing obvious to me is your deflection. You don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do. You've just chosen to ignore this because, hey, you just hate Obama sooooo much that you are willing to sign on to anything on the hope of getting him out.

Now, there would be a lot of good reasons to Hate Romney if he wasn't in the LDS Cult. His slimey business practices, the fact he seems to want to lie and thinks the people who support him are stupid enough not to notice (well, he may have a point there).

Beyond that, I hate the Mormon cult because it is a lie, and a cult and just plain fucking evil. Simple as that.

You must hate Catholics for their strange beliefs also, the Pope is infallible? Sort of like Joseph Smith was talking to God. Most religions believe God spoke to Abraham and Moses.

I have had dealings with many people, I know of some pretty shady Catholics, Mormons, Baptists, Jews, Atheists and on and on. On a whole I find every walk and type have good and bad in them, race, color, creed, sex and so on. On a whole Mormons are usually more conscious as to their spiritual side than most,

The church hierarchy I find as insidious as I do with some other religions.

Bottom line, I don't consider Obama's beliefs anymore repugnant than Romney's. They are first and fore most politicians.

You must hate Catholics for their strange beliefs also, the Pope is infallible? Sort of like Joseph Smith was talking to God. Most religions believe God spoke to Abraham and Moses.

I have had dealings with many people, I know of some pretty shady Catholics, Mormons, Baptists, Jews, Atheists and on and on. On a whole I find every walk and type have good and bad in them, race, color, creed, sex and so on. On a whole Mormons are usually more conscious as to their spiritual side than most,

The church hierarchy I find as insidious as I do with some other religions.

Bottom line, I don't consider Obama's beliefs anymore repugnant than Romney's. They are first and fore most politicians.

I have a lot of contempt for Catholic beliefs (and I was brought up Catholic), but again, nowhere near the same category.

The problem with Mormonism and standard Christianity is that we really don't know about the BIble. There was not a point where some unknown guy sat down and said, "You know what, I'm going to make up a bunch of bullshit about our history to justify a moral code." Quite the contrary, by the time the Bible was put to parchment, these stories had been retold a hundred times. And we do know that there's archeological record.

MOrmonism. No such wiggle room. Smith was making stuff up.

this is the guy who called obama the N word lol

No. He didn't.

Lying is a bad thing, fuckwad102.

Although I did see one clip where it sounded like he had come close to using that word.

Still, almost saying it (with a fair degree of uncertainty even at that) is NOT the same thing as having said it.

It's time for the Republicans and Independents to rally against Obama in an united front. Hope everyone follows soon.

Either we pubs get together in an united front (no, extremist right wing, you don't get to lead but only vote), or the dems and the independents will massacre our candidates this fall.

Whose "Us" Paleface.

Actually, conservatives staying home would be a boon to them. It'll remind the GOP they can't win by trying to get to the left of Democrats.

of course, even if he can get the GOP to show up (they really haven't in the primaries so far), Romney's numbers with hispanics (Losing them 71-14 against Obama) and Women under 50 (losing them 60-35) are so bad he's probably dead in the water anyway.

You are not a Repub, JoeB, so your points don't count.

Wow...what a misguided individual. I am not deflecting from anything. No I don't think Smith was talking to God. No I don't endorse the Mormon faith. But I am not going to pass judgement on people who do and label them as trash, crazy, evil, or whatever. And I don't hate Obama. I hate his politics. I am a Republican. I disagree with his policy ideas and in my estimation he has been a terribly ineffective president in regards to addressing the economy, he's divisive, his foreign policy is weak, and he is just not getting the job done. I would be happy to take some shots and play a game of pool with him though.

Exactly...simple as that.

Whose "Us" Paleface.

You are not a Repub, JoeB, so your points don't count.

You mean you can't deal with them, Fakey-Boy. Well, enjoy your moment. When Romney loses, the guys who foisted him up won't be able to show their faces in public.

Forum List

Back