] Sandy Hook 911 Tapes Scrutinized, More Questions Raised

There's something funky going on here. No mistake about it.

A year later and we only just got 911 calls released?

Has anyone seen any autopsy reports? On any of the victivms?

I don't like conspiracy theories, but the silence and secrecy arounf this tragedy ( and I do not doubt it happened) is astounding. Half a year before - the Aurora massacre was all over the media with the smallest details about the perpetrator, his problems, life and every micron around it.

Here - silence about Adam Lanza, except very few not confirmed words and NOTHING.
However, what does not go unnoticed in this tragedy was the hysteria against the weapons, which started almost BEFORE any details about it emerged - and lasted MONTHS.

One would say it is too many secrecy and coincidences and wild exploitation of the tragedy to fit somebody's agenda.
pushed with all the force the propaganda machine could have gathered.

as if it was ALSO diverting the attention of everybody on both sides of the fight about the guns from the very questions which remain unanswered until today

The town tore down the Sandy Hook Elementary School just like they tore down the house of Ariel Castro. There was a building in Hawaii where there was a shooting and the tour guy was talking about how it was closed and they were talking about tearing it down.

People cannot function with the pain and that is why they tear down buildings over the memories. It shouldn't be too hard to understand. If I was crying, would you keep giving me what I was grieving about?

No it makes me a good citizen.

No it makes you a crack pot...

what are you trying to hide, crackpot?

or, why are you defending those who are trying to hide the unanswered questions in this tragedy?

maybe it is because you suspect you know the answers? as we all do?
but they are too horrendous to even think about it?

There will always be unanswered questions because Adam Lanza is dead.

The U.S. government invented the term "conspiracy theory" to stifle dissent in the Vietnam era. Pretty much every American sheep has since then swallowed the Kool Aid. It's easier if you just move along, don't ask any questions and enjoy your PS4. Blue pill or Red?

I don't know if there was a conspiracy, but I'm sick and god damned tired of seeing every person questioning events being being maligned by blowhards like Plasma Fucker. That is 1 of the signs of an inferior culture.

The U.S. government invented the term "conspiracy theory" to stifle dissent in the Vietnam era. Pretty much every American sheep has since then swallowed the Kool Aid. It's easier if you just move along, don't ask any questions and enjoy your PS4. Blue pill or Red?

I don't know if there was a conspiracy, but I'm sick and god damned tired of seeing every person questioning events being being maligned by blowhards like Plasma Fucker. That is 1 of the signs of an inferior culture.

Suddenly I see the Bible in a whole new light. People can't believe anything anymore because they are the ones who can't believe anything. It isn't the Bible.. It is them.

Please tell a few of the parents that lost their children that it was fake....leave these people alone! Don't you think they have suffered enough?

Put everything out there then. One of the victims was Nancy. You know the first one he killed?

If my child was killed, I would tell all of you to go stick it in your ear. You are acting like a bunch of idiots. Leave the people alone. Can you imagine how painful it for them to relive this day after day. Just go away...

would you also tell that the government and all the media celebrities who made MILLIONS on exploiting this tragedy for MONTHS? who were in hysterical convulsions all over the tragedy and dancing on the graves of the children to push their agenda?

Oh, no you would not. Because it was fitting your leftard's agenda and the possible answers to the OBVIOUS questions lay too long of the shadows on your idols, so you play the "pain card".

Why didn't we hear FROM YOU "live this tragedy alone" when the media hysteria was every second on every channel for months and months and months?

you leftard hypocrite scum. All of you.

Suddenly sooo sensitive.

Last edited:
I would want to know if her teacher was holding her and telling her Jesus loved her or Allah loved her or G-d loved herI would want to know up to her last breath what happened to her or him.

I would want answers. Why is Sandy Hook secret?

I think the families already know and know all they need and want to know.

No freaking way. No way at all. Are you insane?

no, you are acting quite insane enough for everyone.

With my Baba it was a natural death. With Sandy Hook it was unnatural. You've not seen or held death have you?

Or you would understand this. I would want to know and here we seriously differ, I would want to know the last breaths of my child.

I've been to the nursing home right after my mother died and her body was still warm.
I've been to the hospitals where my stepmother and stepsister died.
I remember when my grandmother died.
My Father is going to die probably next.

I just use to sit in my stepsister's car because she left it to me and I just use to cry.

There comes a point or line where we start thinking it is morbid.

Four girls were huffing in a car and died. Her friends made the crash site a memorial. It became unsafe for drivers to drive by.

My neighbor won't drive her car but keeps holding on to it and paying the insurance on it because she believes her husband would have wanted her to take care of it so it becomes a burden and she won't let go of it. She takes the bus everywhere and pays for insurance on top of it.

Hey as we were passing by Kirkland Lake almost a decade ago, I took my husband to meet the family. In the graveyard.

:eusa_angel: He got to meet both sides without in law fighting. Worst was when I was trying to tidy up my great gido (grandfathers to you anglos) his picture fell out.

OMG!!!!!!!!Ok for you anglos for some reason our ancestors used to think it was a swell idea to put a picture of yourself in the gravestone.

All I was doing was cleaning up his grave and he fell out. So I had to stay and drive around with him till the funeral home opened up again on Monday.

So I have all these pictures of my super gido all over the place. I returned him on Monday with my Aunt Olga's visa card number so he could go back in his stone.

I care about my family too. I drove around for days with him:eusa_angel: trying to give you a nudge, nudge say no more.

But if someone went on a killing spree like Lanza did. Damn it all I would want some answers.

Accidents on a highway I can understand. But how did Adam fall through so many cracks. And I would want as a parent to know what went wrong that my baby went to school one day and a madman killed her.

No it makes you a crack pot...

what are you trying to hide, crackpot?

or, why are you defending those who are trying to hide the unanswered questions in this tragedy?

maybe it is because you suspect you know the answers? as we all do?
but they are too horrendous to even think about it?

There will always be unanswered questions because Adam Lanza is dead.

maybe. But it does not mean the questions should not be asked.

and all of those who suddenly are so overwhelmed with empathy were convulsing in anti-gun hysteria for months and THEN they did not consider it unethical and ghoulish.

the leftard hypocrite lying scum of the earth

Accidents on a highway I can understand. But how did Adam fall through so many cracks. And I would want as a parent to know what went wrong that my baby went to school one day and a madman killed her.

He was a loner who didn't get along with many people.

His barber was interviewed about him.

His mother is dead.

It was probably mental illness.

How is that going to make your life more meaningful by knowing?

There's something funky going on here. No mistake about it.

A year later and we only just got 911 calls released?

Has anyone seen any autopsy reports? On any of the victivms?

I don't like conspiracy theories, but the silence and secrecy arounf this tragedy ( and I do not doubt it happened) is astounding. Half a year before - the Aurora massacre was all over the media with the smallest details about the perpetrator, his problems, life and every micron around it.

Here - silence about Adam Lanza, except very few not confirmed words and NOTHING.
However, what does not go unnoticed in this tragedy was the hysteria against the weapons, which started almost BEFORE any details about it emerged - and lasted MONTHS.

One would say it is too many secrecy and coincidences and wild exploitation of the tragedy to fit somebody's agenda.
pushed with all the force the propaganda machine could have gathered.

as if it was ALSO diverting the attention of everybody on both sides of the fight about the guns from the very questions which remain unanswered until today

The town tore down the Sandy Hook Elementary School just like they tore down the house of Ariel Castro.
There was a building in Hawaii where there was a shooting and the tour guy was talking about how it was closed and they were talking about tearing it down.

People cannot function with the pain and that is why they tear down buildings over the memories. It shouldn't be too hard to understand. If I was crying, would you keep giving me what I was grieving about?

nothing of this happened BEFORE the authorities were able to get all the information from the places they needed.

what are you trying to say here, Chuck?

If the tragedy won't be exploited so much by our president and all the dimocraps, all the media and all the hypocrite celebrities who make billions on advertising the violence, I would, probably, agree with the notion of "leave the tragedy alone".

But this was on-going farce for MONTHS and now, suddenly the very ones who were ghoulish exploitators of the innocent children are crying about "empathy"?

empathy? were was it in the aftermath of the tragedy? were was it when they were in hysteria every second to push their agenda through? where?

they are lying hypocrite scum of the earth.

His mother is dead.

probably? or for sure?
how did he get there? unnoticed? there are tons of questions unanswered.
why are you trying to hush this NOW?

did you question the hysteria in the aftermath of the tragedy?

nothing of this happened BEFORE the authorities were able to get all the information from the places they needed.

I'm saying you aren't God and you can't tell who is going to commit a crime and who isn't.

His mother is dead.

probably? or for sure?

It is sin. It is the lack of God in every person's life.
They are the way they are because you are the way you are. I include myself as responsible for sin.

I'm saying you aren't God and you can't tell who is going to commit a crime and who isn't.

so?

the humans are very often able to find out who committed the crime and why and who was pulling the strings.

so?

the humans are very often able to find out who committed the crime and why and who was pulling the strings.

It could be demon possession. Or you could unfairly paint everyone with aspergers' syndrome.

His mother is dead.

probably? or for sure?

It is sin. It is the lack of God in every person's life.
They are the way they are because you are the way you are. I include myself as responsible for sin.

if that is enough for you - good for you.

but that is not enough for ME.

so why are you trying to hush the obvious questions NOW?
Did you do the same in the aftermath of the tragedy and asked the president, the dimocraps, the media, the celebrities and the USMB leftards to please, honor the memory of the children and the pain of the families and stop exploiting the tragedy?

Did you, Chuck?

All Americans, Vox and Chuckt, from left to right, from top to bottom, from godly to atheist, mourned after Sandy Hook. We are all a composite of the angel and the demon, each.

Did you do the same in the aftermath of the tragedy and asked the president, the dimocraps, the media, the celebrities and the USMB leftards to please, honor the memory of the children and the pain of the families and stop exploiting the tragedy?

Did you, Chuck?

It is over. You can't fix the past.
Liberalism thinks we can fix sin with education. It doesn't work.

What have I done to stop exploitation of the tragedy? Only what I can.

Did you, Chuck?

It is over. You can't fix the past.
Liberalism thinks we can fix sin with education. It doesn't work.

What have I done to stop exploitation of the tragedy? Only what I can.

No, it is NOT.

And yes, we can fix some things if we know the answers to the questions still not even being asked.

It is not a matter of sin - the ones who executed the plan ( if that is what happened) obviously do not believe in the concept of sin.

Not one single solitary lawsuit out of Newtown!!!

Tells you all you need to know.

Not to mention the dozens of detail fuckedupedness swirling around that incident.

• Not.....one.....fucking.....lawsuit!!:eusa_dance:

• Not one single EMS personnel got within 100 yards of the school entrance.:D:D:D;)
  • 80% kill rate/round.......60% higher than any other mass shooting.......ever. From an autistic kid......who nobody but nobody ever saw at a range.:ack-1:
  • Zero school video.......at one of the richest districts in the country.:2up:

• 120 pound "shooter" carrying around "hundreds of rounds" of ammo.:coffee:

911 tapes say, "multiple rifles and shotguns found inside":rofl::rofl::rofl:

• A shotgun was found in the glove compartment.......of a Honda Civic.:laugh:

• 50 "community members" parading in the front door of the firehouse and out the back and in the front......and out the back.........and in the front.......and out the back.........:wtf:

• "Victims" sitting on their "parents" laps.....but the kid has no legs.:up:

OK

Last edited:

Forum List

Back