] Sandy Hook 911 Tapes Scrutinized, More Questions Raised

did you listen to the tape. You can clearly hear her say it was fake and another guy telling her to hang up the phone.. I don't know if it is real or not this is the 911 tape that was just released..

This is absolutely not a transparent government as discussed in the link provided, rather one headed by a pathological liar as discussed in a powerlineblog.com post today, "Obama's Convoluted Presidency", which discusses the president's poropensity to lie, even about the most innocuous subjects.

No big deal for our Community Organizer in Chief, favorability rating in the polls drops, pivot to the economy, go back to your base appealing to their basest of human emotions, jealousy, greed, and envy leading the chants. "The White Man has what you want! The White Man has what you need! Kill the White Man! Steal his money! Kill the White Man! Steal his money!"

Please tell a few of the parents that lost their children that it was fake....leave these people alone! Don't you think they have suffered enough?

Now I can't hear this or see this, but I have questions .

Why did it take a Judge to say tapes have to be released and they were public not private property?

Why was a Prosecutor trying to keep everything private?

Not in the Public Domain?

Now I don't care a lick on how this shakes out, but it does scare the crap out of me that a Prosecutor, and I really want you to focus on this, a Prosecutor was fighting for secrecy.

That's flat out fucking wrong.

Please tell a few of the parents that lost their children that it was fake....leave these people alone! Don't you think they have suffered enough?

Put everything out there then. One of the victims was Nancy. You know the first one he killed?

Why did it take a Judge to say tapes have to be released and they were public not private property?

Now I don't care a lick on how this shakes out, but it does scare the crap out of me that a Prosecutor, and I really want you to focus on this, a Prosecutor was fighting for secrecy.

could it have been at the parents request or the schools, community request?

The prosecutor was not fighting for secrecy. The prosecutor was fighting to spare the feelings of the family members of those murdered children and adults. Why does anybody think they need to hear the 911 tapes? What do people think they're going to learn from them? Leave these people alone. They have been through hell.

There's something funky going on here. No mistake about it.

A year later and we only just got 911 calls released?

Has anyone seen any autopsy reports? On any of the victivms?

Oh for Christ's sake, stfu up you disgusting troll

If I were a parent of one of those children....I would not like to have those tapes out for everyone (like the OP) to drool over.

Oh for Christ's sake, stfu up you disgusting troll

Why?

Actually I didn't want to respond to you but I wanted to capture your post to me.

But back to your point........................

shut the fuck up you disgusting troll.

Why?

Because I am asking questions about Sandy Hook? Not as a conspiracy theorist. Just asking for honest answers.

The prosecutor was not fighting for secrecy. The prosecutor was fighting to spare the feelings of the family members of those murdered children and adults. Why does anybody think they need to hear the 911 tapes? What do people think they're going to learn from them? Leave these people alone. They have been through hell.

That's not a good enough reason.

Forum List

Back