] Sandy Hook 911 Tapes Scrutinized, More Questions Raised

I would want to know if her teacher was holding her and telling her Jesus loved her or Allah loved her or G-d loved herI would want to know up to her last breath what happened to her or him.

I would want answers. Why is Sandy Hook secret?

I think the families already know and know all they need and want to know.

No freaking way. No way at all. Are you insane?

My stepsister died and the title to my stepsister's car was in her pocketbook and my stepmother threw the pocketbook out because she couldn't handle the memories being around her.

The same thing happened with my neighbor. Her husband died so she took the pictures down and things of her dead husband.

You must be different than everyone else. When I was going through a breakup with a girlfriend, no one wanted to hear anything because I was communicating pain. No one wants to hear the pain over and over and over again. There is nothing good that it will do. It can't bring anyone back from the grave. It won't change anything.

Now I can't hear this or see this, but I have questions .

Why did it take a Judge to say tapes have to be released and they were public not private property?

Why was a Prosecutor trying to keep everything private?

Not in the Public Domain?

Now I don't care a lick on how this shakes out, but it does scare the crap out of me that a Prosecutor, and I really want you to focus on this, a Prosecutor was fighting for secrecy.

That's flat out fucking wrong.

In my state they won't just give you a death certificate and probably autopsy report for someone unless you are a family member. There are also privacy laws like HIPPAA and if you violate them, you will get in trouble.

The prosecutor is a human being with some values I hope and one of them is protecting the victim's families of going through what they don't need to go through. I'm sure it is horrible for them this Christmas and isn't this an anniversary for them? I'm sure the prosecutor does have a heart and was right for fighting for the victim's families.

Are you kidding me?

The Prosecutor has to abide by the law. What if Adam Lanza had lived? No trial for Adam because the victims families couldn't handle it?

Get a grip here.

But Adam Lanza is dead and it might have been different if he lived but he didn't.

When someone gets run over on the road, the police put a sheet over the body. Don't they? They put a sheet over them not as a cover up but to protect the public from seeing what they do not need to see.

From every post of whoever she/he claims to be it is quite evident they listen to rushie and the beck freak. So we know how deeply they really think. Sheep they are for the tea party nuts.

did you listen to the tape. You can clearly hear her say it was fake and another guy telling her to hang up the phone.. I don't know if it is real or not this is the 911 tape that was just released..

Are you really stupid (notice I did not say ignorant) enough to believe this shit posted on a conspiracy theory website?

The only people that need answers to anything regarding this are the families and the victims. Everyone else is a disgusting pile of nosey ninny looking to use tragedy as fodder for their warped conspiracy-driven mind.

The only people that need answers to anything regarding this are the families and the victims. Everyone else is a disgusting pile of nosey ninny looking to use tragedy as fodder for their warped conspiracy-driven mind.

No answer will suffice.
My girlfriend broke up with me like 20 year ago. I kept asking, "Why" and people said, "what do you mean, "why?". What do you think divorce is?
I asked a psychologist why and she said, "There is no 'why' to human behavior." People do things without thinking or reason.

What do you think the autopsy report will say? It will only describe the horrible details in graphic terms. Do we really need to see that?

My dad said back in the day, the undertaker wrote "heart stopped" on the autopsy reports because in every death, the heart stops. You don't need to go to college for that one.

I think the families already know and know all they need and want to know.

No freaking way. No way at all. Are you insane?

My stepsister died and the title to my stepsister's car was in her pocketbook and my stepmother threw the pocketbook out because she couldn't handle the memories being around her.

The same thing happened with my neighbor. Her husband died so she took the pictures down and things of her dead husband.

You must be different than everyone else. When I was going through a breakup with a girlfriend, no one wanted to hear anything because I was communicating pain. No one wants to hear the pain over and over and over again. There is nothing good that it will do. It can't bring anyone back from the grave. It won't change anything.

When my Baba died, my Aunt Janet being the mungycake she was couldn't handle my Baba's incredible hand painted eggs around and threw them out.

Her emotional "I can't handle it" moment lost the family big buckolas if you know folk art. Probably the sale of just the eggs alone would have set the rest of up for life. :lol:I was emotionally destroyed that my aunt in a fit couldn't handle my baba's passing and threw away everything. Oh and we don't even want to know about everything she made for me.

All went out the window. It's not a matter about bringing some one back from the grave.

With my Baba it was a natural death. With Sandy Hook it was unnatural. You've not seen or held death have you?

Or you would understand this. I would want to know and here we seriously differ, I would want to know the last breaths of my child.

Oh so considering everyone was ready to turn over the 2nd Amendment on this, now out of the blue we don't need an investigation on what happened at Sandy Hook?

Surely you jest? We're just nosy?

:lol:

Put everything out there then. One of the victims was Nancy. You know the first one he killed?

If my child was killed, I would tell all of you to go stick it in your ear. You are acting like a bunch of idiots. Leave the people alone. Can you imagine how painful it for them to relive this day after day. Just go away...

No I would want the answers. I would want to know what happened minute by minute second by second and WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would want to know if her teacher was holding her and telling her Jesus loved her or Allah loved her or G-d loved herI would want to know up to her last breath what happened to her or him.

Those things dont matter unless you are the parent. .and even then it doesnt matter you fucking gross troll.

With my Baba it was a natural death. With Sandy Hook it was unnatural. You've not seen or held death have you?

Or you would understand this. I would want to know and here we seriously differ, I would want to know the last breaths of my child.

I've been to the nursing home right after my mother died and her body was still warm.
I've been to the hospitals where my stepmother and stepsister died.
I remember when my grandmother died.
My Father is going to die probably next.

I just use to sit in my stepsister's car because she left it to me and I just use to cry.

There comes a point or line where we start thinking it is morbid.

Four girls were huffing in a car and died. Her friends made the crash site a memorial. It became unsafe for drivers to drive by.

My neighbor won't drive her car but keeps holding on to it and paying the insurance on it because she believes her husband would have wanted her to take care of it so it becomes a burden and she won't let go of it. She takes the bus everywhere and pays for insurance on top of it.

If my child was killed, I would tell all of you to go stick it in your ear. You are acting like a bunch of idiots. Leave the people alone. Can you imagine how painful it for them to relive this day after day. Just go away...

No I would want the answers. I would want to know what happened minute by minute second by second and WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those things dont matter unless you are the parent. .and even then it doesnt matter you fucking gross troll.

Plasmaball. With all due respect here. If you were a 911 operator on that horrid day, and holy toledo I cannot for the life of me image the first call, wouldn't you want the calls out there?

And I mean it from all my heart, I consider those first responders that day victims as well. I can't ever imagine getting the calls.

But by releasing the tapes I think the Judge was correct because it showed every call was met albeit under great duress those responders were amazing.

Actually phenomenal. They were handling something one could never dream of in a small town.

Last edited:

Plasmaball. With all due respect here. If you were a 911 operator on that horrid day, and holy toledo I cannot for the life of me image the first call, wouldn't you want the calls out there?

And I mean it from all my heart, I consider those first responders that day victims as well. I can't ever imagine getting the calls.

But by releasing the tapes I think the Judge was correct because it showed every call was met albeit under great duress those responders were amazing.

Actually phenomenal. They were handling something one could never dream of in a small town.

They should be public, but regardless of that the rest is non of your business

There's something funky going on here. No mistake about it.

A year later and we only just got 911 calls released?

Has anyone seen any autopsy reports? On any of the victivms?

I don't like conspiracy theories, but the silence and secrecy arounf this tragedy ( and I do not doubt it happened) is astounding. Half a year before - the Aurora massacre was all over the media with the smallest details about the perpetrator, his problems, life and every micron around it.

Here - silence about Adam Lanza, except very few not confirmed words and NOTHING.
However, what does not go unnoticed in this tragedy was the hysteria against the weapons, which started almost BEFORE any details about it emerged - and lasted MONTHS.

One would say it is too many secrecy and coincidences and wild exploitation of the tragedy to fit somebody's agenda.
pushed with all the force the propaganda machine could have gathered.

as if it was ALSO diverting the attention of everybody on both sides of the fight about the guns from the very questions which remain unanswered until today

Forum List

Back