'SANDWICHES Now Blamed For Global Warming'.....No, SERIOUSLY

"Scientists at the University of Manchester have found a surprising global warming culprit – sandwiches. In the first study of its kind, the researchers carried out an in-depth audit of various sandwiches throughout their life cycles and found the triangular meals could be responsible for the equivalent annual carbon emissions of 8.6 million cars in Britain alone."

View attachment 173382

Look for the nut jobs to call for a ban on sandwiches in the U.S.

:rolleyes:

https://newatlas.com/sandwiches-global-warming/53128/

My response is STFU and get in the kitchen and make me a sammich :smoke:

What kind of sammich do you want? I make a good tuna sammich.

Now that's weird ...i want a ham sandwich.

Remember when Baloney was so popular ... Gross, it was probably eyeballs, and butts scraped from the floor..so gross.

My buddy calls bbq bologna "nigga steak" LOL

Remember when Baloney was so popular ... Gross, it was probably eyeballs, and butts scraped from the floor..so gross.

Hey I love baloney and mustard.

You ever buy angus beef baloney? MMMMM Also good with mustard and a slice of onion. Or fried.

I am a steak guy..i love my protein and bake potatoe...

Hey I love baloney and mustard.

You ever buy angus beef baloney? MMMMM Also good with mustard and a slice of onion. Or fried.

I am a steak guy..i love my protein and bake potatoe...

I am making chile today with turkey meat..lol.. but it has tons of protein with the black beans. I love potatoes too..

"Scientists at the University of Manchester have found a surprising global warming culprit – sandwiches. In the first study of its kind, the researchers carried out an in-depth audit of various sandwiches throughout their life cycles and found the triangular meals could be responsible for the equivalent annual carbon emissions of 8.6 million cars in Britain alone."

View attachment 173382

My buddy calls bbq bologna "nigga steak" LOL

That is bad...haaa haaa...

View attachment 173382

/-----/ What about heroes and sandwiches on a roll?
1234.jpg

Global warming is my price to pay for my hot turkey sandwich. Extra gravy, please and thank you.

Several years ago the Global Warming Cult was telling everyone Global Warming was caused by COW FARTS (bovine flatulence - methane emissions).

Cow farts are an even bigger problem than we thought

Now they are telling us that it is caused by SANDWICHES.

Thank God all those 'global leaders' have flown in on their individual carbon-belching jets to meet together to get their stories straight.

:p

View attachment 173382

/-----/ What about heroes and sandwiches on a roll?
View attachment 173392

Last week I took my son to Togo's for a hero sandwich.. his was a foot long, mine just regular. $27.00 :disbelief:

I will never go there again.

Several years ago the Global Warming Cult was telling everyone Global Warming was caused by COW FARTS (bovine flatulence - methane emissions).

Thank God all those 'global leaders' have flown in on their individual carbon-belching jets to meet together to get their stories straight.

I do believe that smog and chemicals are ruining our planet Easy... and ruining our bodies too.

I do believe that smog and chemicals are ruining our planet Easy... and ruining our bodies too.

....BUT COWFARTS? REALLY?! :p

Last week I took my son to Togo's for a hero sandwich.. his was a foot long, mine just regular. $27.00 :disbelief:.

Part of that price was a 'Global Warming Tax' that will be used to un-do the damage to the planet you and your son caused..... :p

Yet one more reason to not take the climate cult seriously.

Scientists at the University of Manchester have found a surprising global warming culprit – sandwiches. In the first study of its kind, the researchers carried out an in-depth audit of various sandwiches throughout their life cycles and found the triangular meals could be responsible for the equivalent annual carbon emissions of 8.6 million cars in Britain alone.

Is the humble sandwich a climate change culprit?

What will they come up with next? Maybe a meat tax?

Enviros Push Meat Tax

Humans are ruining the planet actually.. ....
Yes.... BY ORDERING EARTH-DESTROYING SANDWICHES.... you bastard! :p

(In case there is an extremely slight chance you do not know I am only kidding and do not mean to insult / attack you.....I in no way mean to insult you or attack you.)

Forum List

Back