'SANDWICHES Now Blamed For Global Warming'.....No, SERIOUSLY

I do believe I have a craving for a Jersey Mikes Sub today.

jerseymikes_399-600x400.jpg
Why do you hate your great grand kids?

"Scientists at the University of Manchester have found a surprising global warming culprit – sandwiches. In the first study of its kind, the researchers carried out an in-depth audit of various sandwiches throughout their life cycles and found the triangular meals could be responsible for the equivalent annual carbon emissions of 8.6 million cars in Britain alone."

View attachment 173382

Look for the nut jobs to call for a ban on sandwiches in the U.S.

:rolleyes:

https://newatlas.com/sandwiches-global-warming/53128/

A perfect example of the gullibility and stupidity of the Right. Even when the real facts are present in the quote, they still only see what they are programmed to see.

"Scientists at the University of Manchester have found a surprising global warming culprit – sandwiches. In the first study of its kind, the researchers carried out an in-depth audit of various sandwiches throughout their life cycles and found the triangular meals could be responsible for the equivalent annual carbon emissions of 8.6 million cars in Britain alone."

View attachment 173382

A perfect example of the gullibility and stupidity of the Right. Even when the real facts are present in the quote, they still only see what they are programmed to see.
Says the guy whose party was pushing 2 years ago that Global Warming was cause by COW FARTS and before that by now coastal cities would be under water.

Thanks, 'Al'!

Bwuhahaha.....

View attachment 173382

'SANDWICHES Now Blamed For Global Warming'.....No, SERIOUSLY

My response is STFU and get in the kitchen and make me a sammich :smoke:

What kind of sammich do you want? I make a good tuna sammich.

A tuna sammich is good :thup:
As long as it doesn't taste like fish.

View attachment 173382

Why don't you try reading NASA?
Bit too much for your high school Ed?
Whose the 2 nd grade blue guy by the way.
Your level?

View attachment 173382

This is why no sane person take the AGW Cult seriously

View attachment 173382

Says the guy whose party was pushing 2 years ago that Global Warming was cause by COW FARTS and before that by now coastal cities would be under water.

Thanks, 'Al'!

Bwuhahaha.....
No surprise that the same worthless lying scum who just exaggerated the report on the effects of sandwiches would also exaggerate any reports on cow farts.
Thank you.

So we have a guy who won't publish his climate college Ed on one side and NASA and all other science societies on the other?
Mmm

I thought global warming (and endless liberal PTSD) was somehow caused by Trump eating a well-done steak.

Sounds like you are another C grabber zero college cultist who doesn't even know the def of liberal?
Liber, free?
It's Latin genius

No surprise that the same worthless lying scum who just exaggerated the report on the effects of sandwiches would also exaggerate any reports on cow farts.

'Exaggerated', Ed? That's a big word for a sorry-ass liberal sack of monkey spunk who just proved he can't read. I posted several articles, with links, while your sorry ass just moans and whines, personally attacking anyone who pokes a 'reality' hole in your liberal Global Warming Cult' religion.

Tell me, Ed, have you had to evacuate the coastal town you live / lived in to escape the rising flood Al Gore and his 'scientists' predicted / WARNED us would happen by now, or do you live far enough in-land to have escaped the 'devastation' and 'Armageddon'?

upload_2018-1-25_14-40-5.jpeg

View attachment 173382

Thanks, 'Al'!

Bwuhahaha.....
Thank you.

Lying scum?
You mean the C grabber? The only guy who has a website devoted to his 2000 2017 lies?

Bologna... Only with Best Foods [real mayo] and maybe a slice of American.

Father always said bologna and hot dogs were chicken lips and assholes. I never cared cause, yum! :p

Bologna... Only with Best Foods [real mayo] and maybe a slice of American.

Father always said bologna and hot dogs were chicken lips and assholes. I never cared cause, yum! :p
Best foods?

Hellman's.

Hellman's or best foods mayonnaise?

It's a hard sell.

Damn.

I just can't decide which is better.

They both bring out the best.

On both side of the Rockies.

Does Toro slather Mayo on his Cheeseburger?

The world may never know.

And cheese.

Processed or real?

Forum List

Back