Sandra Fluke's Testimony - Here it is. Watch so you will not look like such a fool~

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
OK. Here's the link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWNh_4QAAk]Sandra Fluke's Controversial Birth Control Testimony - YouTube[/ame]

It is pretty clear to me that most who are discussing this have not heard her testimony.

OK. Here's the link.

Sandra Fluke's Controversial Birth Control Testimony - YouTube

It is pretty clear to me that most who are discussing this have not heard her testimony.

Right wingers don't care about the truth. They still insist women in Iraq are now free have happy. You can tell by the expression on their faces. See?

burka_graduation.jpg

The veil of American Liberation descends upon Iraqi Women - University graduation ceremony

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that intelligence falls on deaf ears around here.

Stupid people rarely know they're stupid.

Her argument is stupid. You don't recognize that, so what does that make you???

In other words, after a well thought out statement, you aren't able to come up with anything better to rebuke her position. So, you'll just write it off, calling it "stupid," which gives you an excuse to ignore it outright an refuse to address it, while continuing to inspect your own prostate up close for its own cysts.

OK. Here's the link.

Right wingers don't care about the truth. They still insist women in Iraq are now free have happy. You can tell by the expression on their faces. See?

burka_graduation.jpg

The veil of American Liberation descends upon Iraqi Women - University graduation ceremony

The issue at question here has nothing to do with women's health, reproductive rights or anything remotely connected to it.

The issue is whether or not the government is allowed under law to force a religion to do something that is in direct opposition to its beliefs and teachings.

Haven't you railed endlessly about the wisdom of the separation of Church and State?

Typical Liberal. No law can be equally applied to all.

OK. Here's the link.

burka_graduation.jpg

The issue at question here has nothing to do with women's health, reproductive rights or anything remotely connected to it.

The issue is whether or not the government is allowed under law to force a religion to do something that is in direct opposition to its beliefs and teachings.

Haven't you railed endlessly about the wisdom of the separation of Church and State?

Oh please. Spare me. From Catholic Charities they admit that nearly 70% of ALL their funding come from the government. 28 states already had the same exact law in place with 8 states requiring the church also cover contraception. Where did Obama get this "law"? From the fucking Republicans.

Remember when they screamed he should be involved in Libya. Then they screamed when he did.

Remember when they screamed he hadn't got Bin Laden, then the fuckers tried to take credit when he did.

Remember when Republicans screamed that Obama should close Gitmo and then screamed when he started the proceedings.

Remember when Republicans screamed that we should get out of Iraq and then screamed when Obama began drawing down.

They want the first black president to fail. If Obama said he was against eating babies, Republicans would insist they should be on the menu.

burka_graduation.jpg

Oh please. Spare me. From Catholic Charities they admit that nearly 70% of ALL their funding come from the government. 28 states already had the same exact law in place with 8 states requiring the church also cover contraception. Where did Obama get this "law"? From the fucking Republicans.

Remember when they screamed he should be involved in Libya. Then they screamed when he did.

Remember when they screamed he hadn't got Bin Laden, then the fuckers tried to take credit when he did.

Remember when Republicans screamed that Obama should close Gitmo and then screamed when he started the proceedings.

Remember when Republicans screamed that we should get out of Iraq and then screamed when Obama began drawing down.

They want the first black president to fail. If Obama said he was against eating babies, Republicans would insist they should be on the menu.

Remember when you had a brain.... oh, wait, never mind.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that intelligence falls on deaf ears around here.

Stupid people rarely know they're stupid.

Her argument is stupid. You don't recognize that, so what does that make you???

In other words, after a well thought out statement, you aren't able to come up with anything better to rebuke her position. So, you'll just write it off, calling it "stupid," which gives you an excuse to ignore it outright an refuse to address it, while continuing to inspect your own prostate up close for its own cysts.

I rebuked her stupid argument on other threads.

I know what she's doing. And it isn't begging for someone to pay for her rubbers.

What she's trying to do is claim that all of these women's accusations are true when they cannot be proven. She's testifying in front of Congress with hearsay and speculation. It would be laughed out of court if she tried that hogwash. She claims some girl told her this and another told her that. She expects us to believe that BC cost her $3000. I hope she kept all of her receipts.

OK. Here's the link.

burka_graduation.jpg

Tell that to Obama as he ignored the reprisals in the election that vaulted "ImainaJhihad" back into power...

Said Obama..."...We cannot intervene...." When no one was asking him to...but just to side with Liberty of those people...

anyone care what some 30 year old professional college student has to say?

my gawd, like she is an EXPERT on something

what a JOKE

No, just the stupidity of this dumb ass chick and her tales of woe because somebody told her they have to pay for their own contraceptives to the tune of $3k falls on deaf ears. But shit-for-brains like you lap it up....

This Fluke broad is beyond dumb... she reminds me of every needy-ass little OWS type I have ever heard. She needs to grow up.

Last edited:

what a JOKE

Really.. 30 and just starting Law School? Did you read what her undergrad degrees are in?

:lol:

what a JOKE

Really.. 30 and just starting Law School? Did you read what her undergrad degrees are in?

I started nursing school at 36. I started my graduate degree, the MSN at 41. I became an NP at 46.` I started law school at 51.

Most of the students I graduated law school with were over 40.

And when I taught nursing, most of the students I taught were well over 30.

It doesn't matter what your undergraduate degree is in. If the law school accepts it and you pass the LSAT you are in.

Now, when do you plan on doing something with YOUR life?
toetap-1.gif

Last edited:

what a JOKE

She's a shill to distract the rest of us. This was all just a big dishonest Democrat ploy to take the attention off of Barack Obama’s assault on religious freedom, and the assault on the first Amendment as he overstepped his authority.

The Left however is being played like a fiddle as they defend this insanity.

burka_graduation.jpg

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.” ~Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader, (R-Ky.), October 2010

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.” ~Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader, (R-Ky.), October 2010

WAAAAAAAAAA. and we all know all the Democrats were on Bush's side to make him a TWO TERM President

you people crack me up and I hope to gawd Obama is a ONE TERM. with his nothing resume he shouldn't of EVER been elected in the first place. people gave him a shot, he failed, now it's time for him TO GO

Forum List

Back