Sandra Fluke's Testimony - Here it is. Watch so you will not look like such a fool~

The way Rush Limbaugh talked about this woman, and the way men on this forum - supposedly men who respect women - should give some idea what it is like for a woman to push the envelope and even go to law school. Let alone step out and use the knowledge for anything. Law school and medical school remain the two bastions of discrimination against women. I lived it every class I was in. I only had two female profs in law school, and the men in the classes simply hated having to take instruction from them. They got one of them fired. They couldn't get the other one fired but not for the lack of trying.

I am very disappointed in the men on here who, without even watching this testimony, have atributed words that were not spoken and a lifestyle which they have pulled out of the air, just because she is a woman who dared speak out. If this had been a male law student the ravings would have been nothing like this. Would rush have called him a 'manho' and then all the guys fall in behind him accusing him of promiscuity? I don't think so. Men don't even chastize their own for 'sewing their wild oats' with or without protection. It is women who are left with the responsibility and burden of this typical male behavior which generally only merits a wink. And there are some things birth control pills are used for which have zip to do with contraception - illnesses.

30 has nothing to do with anything. This is America. I could go enroll to get yet a 4th college degree tomorrow if I wanted to. You would laugh. Others did. They laughed but they didn't have the guts to do what I did, and neither would you. They stopped laughing a long time ago. And the stronger I get at fighting my battles, the more they wish they had gone to school as well.

It also troubles me that people on here cannot see that anyone who has the intestinal fortitude to do so can testify before our government and petition for action. I don't even want to hear about this being a private company she was discussing. None of you pay me any mind when I post about all the administrative regulations in this country we already have because you all think you are hot shot Constitutional scholars and constructors. You know nothing about the real life regs that dictate everything you do even down to where you dump your shit. The people do have all residual powers, and the people - even women - have the right to petition the government for change.

This woman was tastefully dressed in business attire. She was not over made up and she had a very conservative hair style. I thought she presented herself very well did an excellent job. And I am SO disappointed in all of you who claim you don't want women to be treated like muslim women are treated. It would seem to me that is exactly what you want because that would be about the only way she could have been more conservatively dressed.

Some of my friends have behaved very badly, I'm sad to say.

Last edited:
Thier lives...they WANT slavery for themselves. Can we be brutally honest?

Madison essay 47 if I recall correctly.
Indeed sir. And Madison makes one Hell of an argument for the wisdom of Montesquieu...

I wonder how many will look this up and understand it my friend?

From the left?

None

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3790-what-obama-finds-amusing.jpg

Madison essay 47 if I recall correctly.
Indeed sir. And Madison makes one Hell of an argument for the wisdom of Montesquieu...

From the left?

None

It's a fact. The Constitution and the Founding Documents are the greatest enemy to Obama and the left...therefore they must be circumvented and declared void and 'moldy'

True story by actions of Obama and the statists alone in the past 100 years.

Oh please. Spare me. From Catholic Charities they admit that nearly 70% of ALL their funding come from the government. 28 states already had the same exact law in place with 8 states requiring the church also cover contraception. Where did Obama get this "law"? From the fucking Republicans.

Remember when they screamed he should be involved in Libya. Then they screamed when he did.

Remember when they screamed he hadn't got Bin Laden, then the fuckers tried to take credit when he did.

Remember when Republicans screamed that Obama should close Gitmo and then screamed when he started the proceedings.

Remember when Republicans screamed that we should get out of Iraq and then screamed when Obama began drawing down.

They want the first black president to fail. If Obama said he was against eating babies, Republicans would insist they should be on the menu.

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.” ~Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader, (R-Ky.), October 2010

WAAAAAAAAAA. and we all know all the Democrats were on Bush's side to make him a TWO TERM President

you people crack me up and I hope to gawd Obama is a ONE TERM. with his nothing resume he shouldn't of EVER been elected in the first place. people gave him a shot, he failed, now it's time for him TO GO

Bush was a disaster. Please, tell us his successes. Forget Obama. Tell us why Bush was a good president. Don't chicken out.

OK. Here's the link.

Sandra Fluke's Controversial Birth Control Testimony - YouTube

It is pretty clear to me that most who are discussing this have not heard her testimony.

What, exactly, is it that she is saying that you think I don't get? She went to a Catholic University with the sole intent of getting them to cover contraception for students, and she is a fool. Not only that, she makes up numbers, presents anecdotes as fact, and generally misrepresents everything in an attempt to make me feel sorry for people who are paying $23,000 a year to go to school and don't want to get free condoms from Planned Parenthood.

Did I miss anything?

OK. Here's the link.

It is pretty clear to me that most who are discussing this have not heard her testimony.

Right wingers don't care about the truth. They still insist women in Iraq are now free have happy. You can tell by the expression on their faces. See?

burka_graduation.jpg

The veil of American Liberation descends upon Iraqi Women - University graduation ceremony

Facts like, for example, Democrats being more likely to believe Jesus will return by 2050 than Republicans?

The issue at question here has nothing to do with women's health, reproductive rights or anything remotely connected to it.

The issue is whether or not the government is allowed under law to force a religion to do something that is in direct opposition to its beliefs and teachings.

Haven't you railed endlessly about the wisdom of the separation of Church and State?

Typical Liberal. No law can be equally applied to all.

Separation of church and state means not making special exceptions for church owned entities for non-religious activity.

I see you are rephrasing your argument. I guess that means you are admitting you were wrong the way you said it earlier. Unfortunately, for you, you are still wrong. Can you explain why schools are allowed to ignore the provisions of the ADA simply because they are run by a church but the same schools are not allowed to ignore health insurance mandates that are actually illegal under federal law?

The way Rush Limbaugh talked about this woman, and the way men on this forum - supposedly men who respect women - should give some idea what it is like for a woman to push the envelope and even go to law school. Let alone step out and use the knowledge for anything. Law school and medical school remain the two bastions of discrimination against women. I lived it every class I was in. I only had two female profs in law school, and the men in the classes simply hated having to take instruction from them. They got one of them fired. They couldn't get the other one fired but not for the lack of trying.

I am very disappointed in the men on here who, without even watching this testimony, have atributed words that were not spoken and a lifestyle which they have pulled out of the air, just because she is a woman who dared speak out. If this had been a male law student the ravings would have been nothing like this. Would rush have called him a 'manho' and then all the guys fall in behind him accusing him of promiscuity? I don't think so. Men don't even chastize their own for 'sewing their wild oats' with or without protection. It is women who are left with the responsibility and burden of this typical male behavior which generally only merits a wink. And there are some things birth control pills are used for which have zip to do with contraception - illnesses.

30 has nothing to do with anything. This is America. I could go enroll to get yet a 4th college degree tomorrow if I wanted to. You would laugh. Others did. They laughed but they didn't have the guts to do what I did, and neither would you. They stopped laughing a long time ago. And the stronger I get at fighting my battles, the more they wish they had gone to school as well.

It also troubles me that people on here cannot see that anyone who has the intestinal fortitude to do so can testify before our government and petition for action. I don't even want to hear about this being a private company she was discussing. None of you pay me any mind when I post about all the administrative regulations in this country we already have because you all think you are hot shot Constitutional scholars and constructors. You know nothing about the real life regs that dictate everything you do even down to where you dump your shit. The people do have all residual powers, and the people - even women - have the right to petition the government for change.

This woman was tastefully dressed in business attire. She was not over made up and she had a very conservative hair style. I thought she presented herself very well did an excellent job. And I am SO disappointed in all of you who claim you don't want women to be treated like muslim women are treated. It would seem to me that is exactly what you want because that would be about the only way she could have been more conservatively dressed.

Limbaugh has a long history of letting his mouth run without actively engaging his brain, which is why I stopped listening to him before he stopped the feminazi tirades.

That said, I strongly doubt law schools discriminate against women to the extent you are saying. I am not trying to discount your personal experience, but there are way to many women who are lawyers in this country for me to believe that, quite a few of them go into politics and end up in positions that have real power to control how schools act for them to be a bastion of discrimination.

My problem with Fluke is not that she is a woman, nor is that she wants to be a lawyer, it is that she is misrepresenting the difficulties involved in getting contraception in this country. There are 3 or 4 Planned Parenthood centers within 4 miles of Georgetown, the only reason anyone who wants contraception there doesn't have it is because they are lazy.

OK. Here's the link.

Right wingers don't care about the truth. They still insist women in Iraq are now free have happy. You can tell by the expression on their faces. See?

burka_graduation.jpg

The veil of American Liberation descends upon Iraqi Women - University graduation ceremony

You are out of your fucking mind. This kind of bullshit contributes nothing. Since you can't engage on an adult level, leave it to the grown ups. Maybe you run your life on stupid , ignorant and biased sound bites, but mature, rational people with critical thinking skills do not. Grow up already- seriously, do you really think this shit passes for "smart" among intelligent adults? Really?

Limbaugh has a long history of letting his mouth run without actively engaging his brain, which is why I stopped listening to him before he stopped the feminazi tirades.

That said, I strongly doubt law schools discriminate against women to the extent you are saying. I am not trying to discount your personal experience, but there are way to many women who are lawyers in this country for me to believe that, quite a few of them go into politics and end up in positions that have real power to control how schools act for them to be a bastion of discrimination.

My problem with Fluke is not that she is a woman, nor is that she wants to be a lawyer, it is that she is misrepresenting the difficulties involved in getting contraception in this country. There are 3 or 4 Planned Parenthood centers within 4 miles of Georgetown, the only reason anyone who wants contraception there doesn't have it is because they are lazy.

Contrary to popular belief, Planned Parenthood is not free. I tied up with them a few years back when one of my patients marched in there and told them that I said our clinic would pay for an abortion for her. I told them that I don't care one way or another if she has an abortion, but I did not tell her my employer would pay for it and I am telling you now that we will not.

Anyway one of her prime examples was a woman who needed the pill for medical reasons, and not contraception. Planned Parenthood is not a medical clinic. All BC pills are not the same, and used for a medical condition isn't just a matter of plopping something out on the table and saying, 'here go live in good health.'

Think I'm exaggerating about discrimination in law school? Well, ask all those lady lawyers you know. What? Don't know any? Hmmmm........ Wonder why that could be?

As to other posts indicating that this is a 'private' organization and should be free of government involvement, I have already mentioned the voluminous and overwhelming number of administrative regs we have in this country, which you all sumarily ignore. But when a business, any business, mandates a student, patient, or employee to do something, then the government has an interest in it. And by rights you should be glad of that. People pissed and moaned to no end about the OSHA regs, but they have kept many many people off the disability rolls, which is what they were instituted to do. There is student insurance available which likely does pay for birth control pills. The school where I taught had the packets but didn't even tell the students. You can't imagine how thrilled they were when I brought it to their attention that they could have an affordable major medical policy for themselves and their children. The general public doesn't know about it, and this school does not advise it is there. Moreover, the students at this woman's school are mandated to purchase insurance which does not meet their health care needs. There is no reason someone should have to buy two medical policies just to get their basic health care needs met. The problem here is in the fact that the school sets up that scenario by mandating students purchase a policy they can't use and in many cases this will put them out of being able to purchase a policy they can use.

The facts are always nice to know aren't they?

Last edited:
The issue at question here has nothing to do with women's health, reproductive rights or anything remotely connected to it.

The issue is whether or not the government is allowed under law to force a religion to do something that is in direct opposition to its beliefs and teachings.

Haven't you railed endlessly about the wisdom of the separation of Church and State?

Typical Liberal. No law can be equally applied to all.

No, the issue is whether a school can mandate its students to purchase insurance that does not meet their medical needs. If they were not mandated to purchase this particular insurance coverage, then they could afford purchase one that does meet their needs.

Last edited:

From the left?

None

It's a fact. The Constitution and the Founding Documents are the greatest enemy to Obama and the left...therefore they must be circumvented and declared void and 'moldy'

True story by actions of Obama and the statists alone in the past 100 years.

It has nothing to do with Obama. Nor does it have anything to do with religion. This is about a school mandating students to purchase insurance that does not meet their needs. Where's the free market in THAT? When I went to Vanderbilt I was mandated to have health insurance. But it didn't matter if it was through an employer, through the school policy, or through a private company. I just had to prove I had it. Even most employers have a 'cafeteria plan' which allows you to choose amongst a variet of policies based upon your own needs.

Last edited:
OK. Here's the link.

What, exactly, is it that she is saying that you think I don't get? She went to a Catholic University with the sole intent of getting them to cover contraception for students, and she is a fool. Not only that, she makes up numbers, presents anecdotes as fact, and generally misrepresents everything in an attempt to make me feel sorry for people who are paying $23,000 a year to go to school and don't want to get free condoms from Planned Parenthood.

Did I miss anything?

Yes, you did. 1) They mandate their students to purchase an insurance policy that does not meet their medical needs. 2) Planned Parenthood is not free. (See below) 3) Condoms are not the treatment for polycystic ovary disease.

It is well settled in law that when a school or business is open to the public, then public policy applies. Catholics can forego birth control to their heart's content. But putting the squeeze on other people financially, who they have opened their doors to, in order to force them to follow a tenet of that religion is not legal. That's public policy.

Besides, if I were an insurance company, I would pay for the pill. That would mean less dependents I would have to cover in the long run and, therefore, far less money I would be out. But, hey, that's just me.

From the Planned Parenthood website:

How Do I Get Birth Control Pills? How Much Do Birth Control Pills Cost?
First, you’ll need to get a prescription. Visit a Planned Parenthood health center, a clinic, or a private health care provider for a prescription. Your health care provider will discuss your medical history with you, check your blood pressure, and give you any other medical exam that you may need. If you need an exam, it may cost about $35–$250. Birth control pills may be purchased with a prescription at a drugstore or clinic. They cost about $15–$50 a month.
Planned Parenthood works to make health care accessible and affordable. Some health centers are able to charge according to income. Most accept health insurance. If you qualify, Medicaid or other state programs may lower your health care costs. Call your local Planned Parenthood health center to get specific information on costs.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/birth-control-pill-4228.htm

Last edited:
OK. Here's the link.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/search.html/sr=3-3/qid=1113485238/ref=sr_3_3/103-3497965-6123051?_encoding=UTF8&node=3777411&brand=Trojan&rh=a%3A3777411%2Ct]Amazon.com: Trojan Safer Sex Products[/ame]

Less than $2 for a condom.

If you can't budget that in, you need to fuck less and save more.

OK. Here's the link.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/search.html/sr=3-3/qid=1113485238/ref=sr_3_3/103-3497965-6123051?_encoding=UTF8&node=3777411&brand=Trojan&rh=a%3A3777411%2Ct]Amazon.com: Trojan Safer Sex Products[/ame]

You would want YOUR wife to tell you need to fuck less to save money? Yeah, right! :rolleyes: You clearly have not listened to the testimony.

Condoms are not the treatment for polycystic ovary disease.

Condoms are not that effective as birth control. When I was in HS there were no BC pills. Few of the girls were sexually active, but the one who were ususally came up pregnant because they thought the condoms would work. They didn't.

Besides, you have missed the point. I have stated it several times. Perhaps you should catch up.

Last edited:
OK. Here's the link.

You would want YOUR wife to tell you need to fuck less to save money? Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

Condoms are not the treatment for polycystic ovary disease.

Condoms are not that effective as birth control. When I was in HS there were no BC pills. Few of the girls were sexually active, but the one who were ususally came up pregnant because they thought the condoms would work. They didn't.

Besides, you have missed the point. I have stated it several times. Perhaps you should catch up.

for cancer

change insurers, get a lawyer and sue, ask the doctor for alternatives.

etc,etc

Lets not bs ourselves, this is not about cancer, this is about a free ride to fuck when you want on someone else dime.

I've been to college, the cancer scream is smoke screen.

OK. Here's the link.

Her very first statement that birth control costs $3000 dollars a year is a lie.

At the Planned Parenthood website it states that birth control costs as little as $15 a month.

So why listen to the rest of her "testimony" when it is predicated on an untruth from the very start?

OK. Here's the link.

burka_graduation.jpg

You are out of your fucking mind. This kind of bullshit contributes nothing. Since you can't engage on an adult level, leave it to the grown ups. Maybe you run your life on stupid , ignorant and biased sound bites, but mature, rational people with critical thinking skills do not. Grow up already- seriously, do you really think this shit passes for "smart" among intelligent adults? Really?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly!~ rdean. You are a fucking blithering idiot. I mean, here's your chance. And you even have someone who generally takes the other side making some cogent discussion here. You could follow along and look almost smart! But, nooooooooooooooo. What do you do? You post shit like this.
I swear to god, you've got to be somebody's mother in law!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back