Sandra Fluke's Testimony - Here it is. Watch so you will not look like such a fool~

The issue at question here has nothing to do with women's health, reproductive rights or anything remotely connected to it.

The issue is whether or not the government is allowed under law to force a religion to do something that is in direct opposition to its beliefs and teachings.

Haven't you railed endlessly about the wisdom of the separation of Church and State?

Typical Liberal. No law can be equally applied to all.

Oh please. Spare me. From Catholic Charities they admit that nearly 70% of ALL their funding come from the government. 28 states already had the same exact law in place with 8 states requiring the church also cover contraception. Where did Obama get this "law"? From the fucking Republicans.

Remember when they screamed he should be involved in Libya. Then they screamed when he did.

Remember when they screamed he hadn't got Bin Laden, then the fuckers tried to take credit when he did.

Remember when Republicans screamed that Obama should close Gitmo and then screamed when he started the proceedings.

Remember when Republicans screamed that we should get out of Iraq and then screamed when Obama began drawing down.

They want the first black president to fail. If Obama said he was against eating babies, Republicans would insist they should be on the menu.

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.” ~Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader, (R-Ky.), October 2010

With NBS's "Matt Lauer"...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Guess what?

He is a prophet after all.:lol:

Oh please. Spare me. From Catholic Charities they admit that nearly 70% of ALL their funding come from the government. 28 states already had the same exact law in place with 8 states requiring the church also cover contraception. Where did Obama get this "law"? From the fucking Republicans.

Remember when they screamed he should be involved in Libya. Then they screamed when he did.

Remember when they screamed he hadn't got Bin Laden, then the fuckers tried to take credit when he did.

Remember when Republicans screamed that Obama should close Gitmo and then screamed when he started the proceedings.

Remember when Republicans screamed that we should get out of Iraq and then screamed when Obama began drawing down.

They want the first black president to fail. If Obama said he was against eating babies, Republicans would insist they should be on the menu.

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.” ~Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader, (R-Ky.), October 2010

With NBS's "Matt Lauer"...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Guess what?

He is a prophet after all.:lol:

man that's going to leave a mark.....burn:lol:

OK. Here's the link.

Sandra Fluke's Controversial Birth Control Testimony - YouTube

It is pretty clear to me that most who are discussing this have not heard her testimony.

Right wingers don't care about the truth. They still insist women in Iraq are now free have happy. You can tell by the expression on their faces. See?

burka_graduation.jpg

The veil of American Liberation descends upon Iraqi Women - University graduation ceremony

How do you know they are women?

The issue at question here has nothing to do with women's health, reproductive rights or anything remotely connected to it.

The issue is whether or not the government is allowed under law to force a religion to do something that is in direct opposition to its beliefs and teachings.

Haven't you railed endlessly about the wisdom of the separation of Church and State?

Typical Liberal. No law can be equally applied to all.

Separation of church and state means not making special exceptions for church owned entities for non-religious activity.

OK. Here's the link.

It is pretty clear to me that most who are discussing this have not heard her testimony.

Right wingers don't care about the truth. They still insist women in Iraq are now free have happy. You can tell by the expression on their faces. See?

burka_graduation.jpg

The veil of American Liberation descends upon Iraqi Women - University graduation ceremony

You, and so many like you, need to get out more. Most need to leave the country awhile and see how it is for life out there across the fruited plains of the planet.

For instance, try Timbuktu. Where the key to everything is salt, gold, and spices, heading by camel caravan to either coast, but most end up in Casablanca for shipment. In Timbuktu, the maidens are covered, but because they are seen as goddesses and have 10 times the privilege over men, who serve them. But if you saw a photo of them, it would look like the photo you posted.

Just a thought in light that all is not what is, by that which appears on the front page of CNN or Fox online, etc......

Robert

OK. Here's the link.

burka_graduation.jpg

You, and so many like you, need to get out more. Most need to leave the country awhile and see how it is for life out there across the fruited plains of the planet.

For instance, try Timbuktu. Where the key to everything is salt, gold, and spices, heading by camel caravan to either coast, but most end up in Casablanca for shipment. In Timbuktu, the maidens are covered, but because they are seen as goddesses and have 10 times the privilege over men, who serve them. But if you saw a photo of them, it would look like the photo you posted.

Just a thought in light that all is not what is, by that which appears on the front page of CNN or Fox online, etc......

Robert

Just a heads up RS. Deanie is a notorious Liar that just makes shit up.

burka_graduation.jpg

Robert

Just a heads up RS. Deanie is a notorious Liar that just makes shit up.
He follows the Chris/Truthmatters pattern of insanity...

Is there anything in this world that liberals DO NOT want purchased FOR them?

I have heard her testimony, and if you read my posts on the subject you would see that.

She uses the typical liberal misdirection. Roll out the cancer lady! A vile and shameless appeal to emotion. A human shield to hide the tens of millions of women who do not need the pill for medical purposes.

This one percenter whose tuition costs more than the average person earns wants the 99 percent to subsidize her sex life, adding tens of billions of dollars to health insurance costs for every American.

Once she is a lawyer, she will be testifying before Congress about the rising cost of healthcare and blaming the evil insurance corporations for it.

Last edited:

I have heard her testimony, and if you read my posts on the subject you would see that.

She uses the typical liberal misdirection. Roll out the cancer lady! A vile and shameless appeal to emotion. A human shield to hide the tens of millions of women who do not need the pill for medical purposes.

This one percenter whose tuition costs more than the average person earns wants the 99 percent to subsidize her sex life, adding tens of billions of dollars to health insurance costs for every American.

Once she is a lawyer, she will be testifying before Congress about the rising cost of healthcare and blaming the evil insurance corporations for it.

Hey Sunshine is a NURSE and a LAWyer so she knows lawyers are parasites in the world of medicine.

We need to move away from other people providing your health insurance for you. When someone else pays for your benefits, they tend to be abused and the cost curve goes up.

Eliminate employer-provided insurance. Buy insurance the same way you buy your life, auto, and home insurance. Then if you want birth control covered, you can pay for that to be covered.

You can tailor your insurance so it is EXACTLY what you want.

We are here because the government believes it can dicate to your employer what fringe benefits he or she must give to you. This is an outrageous proposition, and it will result in employers just dumping insurance coverage and paying the fine instead.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that intelligence falls on deaf ears around here.

Stupid people rarely know they're stupid.

Her argument is stupid. You don't recognize that, so what does that make you???
As I have written, it seems selfish, and self centered. "Innocent" does not fit in this context, thus, I use "NAIVE" . As you believe almost ALL media is in the hands of the White House, along with Fluke, and of course the still present Jones, who pray tell is supporting Romney, Paul, Santorum, and the failing Gingrich?

Forum List

Back