Republican presidential forum on jobs/are you watching?

No, PBS The Amish American Experience I recorded a few nights ago.

Are their lips moving? That's how you know they're lying.

I really don't care what any of them have to say, they all lie way to much and get caught in lies all the time... It takes a useless human to support someone like Newt/Santorum/Mitt. As luck would have it the Republican party is dying as the only growth in it is for Ron Paul, something all the Neocons hate to admit but as the GE gets closer they are desperately trying to figure out how to deal with it.

I really don't care how these guys will create jobs by cutting taxes while offering to spend more than Obama, and that's just fact.

• Banned
I really don't care what any of them have to say, they all lie way to much and get caught in lies all the time... It takes a useless human to support someone like Newt/Santorum/Mitt. As luck would have it the Republican party is dying as the only growth in it is for Ron Paul, something all the Neocons hate to admit but as the GE gets closer they are desperately trying to figure out how to deal with it.

I really don't care how these guys will create jobs by cutting taxes while offering to spend more than Obama, and that's just fact.

Pardon me but I think you just left a pile of shit in my thread. Please clean it up by providing links.

Gramps, you will vote for a dead monkey if they painted it red and tossed it on stage next to Obama, I honestly don't care to prove Mitt/Santorum/Newt lie when every person that has followed this election knows they have many times... Even you.

• Banned
You guys are missing out.

They are very pointed questions followed up by further questions. No audience. No other candidate interference. No bickering. They are not allowed to invoke "other" candidates positions. Just straight answers.

Obviously not as entertaining as the normal 3 ring circus debates but far more informative.

Gramps, you will vote for a dead monkey if they painted it red and tossed it on stage next to Obama, I honestly don't care to prove Mitt/Santorum/Newt lie when every person that has followed this election knows they have many times... Even you.

Every candidate twists shit up. Including Paul. However I would like a link to your assertion that they will all spend more money than Obama. Link please

I didn't like Newts homeowner bail out comment.

I did like his response to the dude who took offence to his 99 weeks of doing nothing. Handled it well.

Very straight forward format.

Last edited:

Every candidate twists shit up. Including Paul. However I would like a link to your assertion that they will all spend more money than Obama. Link please

Cutting taxes while offering new programs and wars with Iran and Cuba... That should make it simple. If you care to understand these thing better look it up for yourself. None of them have offered a single cut that would amount to even a 1% reduction in our current spending. Hell they have talked about re entering Iraq...

What's the point, you are a Republican first, citizen second.

Cutting taxes while offering new programs and wars with Iran and Cuba... That should make it simple. If you care to understand these thing better look it up for yourself. None of them have offered a single cut that would amount to even a 1% reduction in our current spending. Hell they have talked about re entering Iraq...

What's the point, you are a Republican first, citizen second.

Cutting taxes can create more revenue.

Iran will start the next war not us.

And the only one I heard talk of reentering Iraq was Perry.

Sigh...

Santorum talked about wanting to go back to Iraq as well, Perry was just aggressive about it. Newt wants a cold war with Cuba and Santorum wants to kill all the evil dictators in the world, his words not mine.

In the end what does it matter, you never cared about things like a balanced budget, in ten year none of them even cut 1 Trillion but the deficit will hit near 30 Trillion in that time, meaning the deficit grew.

Lol, moon bases... In the end the Reps will lose this GE, so I really don't care what any o the Neocons have to say.

Sigh...

Santorum talked about wanting to go back to Iraq as well, Perry was just aggressive about it. Newt wants a cold war with Cuba and Santorum wants to kill all the evil dictators in the world, his words not mine.

In the end what does it matter, you never cared about things like a balanced budget, in ten year none of them even cut 1 Trillion but the deficit will hit near 30 Trillion in that time, meaning the deficit grew.

Lol, moon bases... In the end the Reps will lose this GE, so I really don't care what any o the Neocons have to say.

And in the end Paul only passed one bill out of 200+ attempts in his career.

Now go stick your head back in the sand.

I really do get sick of all you Paul supporters and your whining.

The man has accomplished zip in his time in congress. ANYONE can spout off about "i would this or I would that" but men/women with real ideas and the will to see them pass call the shots while your man does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but stuff pork in bills he knows will pass after he votes against them.

The very definition of a fucking fraud.

Sigh...

And in the end Paul only passed one bill out of 200+ attempts in his career.

Now go stick your head back in the sand.

Thanks for proving you're a useless tool. Guess what noobie, you just proved one of the most powerful reasons to vote for Paul. Paul wants to shrink Government, hence his bills never get passed. Everyone else on stage grows Government and has a LOOOOOONG records and MANY MANY MANY bills that OMFG, PASSED!!!. That's why you and they are called Neocons, you’re Progressives that call yourselves conservatives.

Show me a bill that Santorum or Newt put their name on that shrunk the deficit, ever… That’s right, you can’t show it. The best you can do is claim Newt “balanced the budget under Clinton” but we all know that is a lie. Paul owned Newt in that debated when he called him out on it and the crowd BOOOOOOOoOOOOEd Newt when he LIED and tried to make it sound like he did.

SO yes, Paul can’t get conservatives bills passed, and grats on attacking him for it… lolz. Now get back to your show where everyone runs from their record and spins why they just HAD to grow Government.

This song describes Ron Pauls political career......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZC6mxpgSYg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Metallica My Friend Of Misery with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back