Sandra Fluke

bitch.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
ahhh the republican party is just going to win over the female voters one "clam" at a time.

Jesus you people are dumber than fuck

ahhh the republican party is just going to win over the female voters one "clam" at a time.

Females with a BRAIN... yes.

Females as fucking STUPID as you are... no

Thank God.

If I was a liberal, I'd be so ashamed because you were a liberal too, I'd be begging you to shut your fucking IGNORANT cake hole so as not to EMBARRASS the rest of us anymore. But they don't, so, just more proof that it's the STUPID people in America that are liberals/leftists/democrats, and the more INTELLIGENT are conservatives/republicans.

Last edited:
Scott Brown refused to go on Rachel Maddow's show to defend attacks he made on her.

Does that mean he should get out of the Senate?

You ran away from a thread a few days ago. You ran away today when asked to prove what Ann Romney supposedly said.

You are the least crediblle person on this entire board.

We all mis-speak and many of us ackwoledge it when we do but you are one POS with a big mouth, nothing worthwhile coming out of it as well as a cowardly shit that never proves a fucking thing that you say.

Are you having a meltdown lol?

You're a board flooding troll. Grow up.

Tell me what I said about Ann Romney.

Scott Brown refused to go on Rachel Maddow's show to defend attacks he made on her.

You ran away from a thread a few days ago. You ran away today when asked to prove what Ann Romney supposedly said.

We all mis-speak and many of us ackwoledge it when we do but you are one POS with a big mouth, nothing worthwhile coming out of it as well as a cowardly shit that never proves a fucking thing that you say.

The thread is about sandy fuck, not Ann Romney.

The thread is about sandy fuck, not Ann Romney.

I didn't bring up Ann Romney you illiterate mental patient.

NYcarbineer Registered User
Member #18701 Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanked 4,300 Times in 3,279 Posts

Even Ann Romney is saying the Eastwood debacle was a mistake.

I asked you to show where she said that...you ran.

Last edited:
Sorry folks but I can't give NY Carbineer a pass. This is the third time where he takes cheap shots like we all do on ocassion, but he posts a comment and then denies it.

The thread is about Flukin' Fluke but you asked on THIS thread what did you say about Ann Romney.

Take a look. Then you get pissed when I say you run away from what you say.

Right, wrong or foolish, I don't run from what I post.

NYcarbineer
Member #18701 Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanked 4,300 Times in 3,279 Posts

.....Tell me what I said about Ann Romney.

"Even Ann Romney is saying the Eastwood debacle was a mistake."-NY carbineer

Show me some proof she said those words.

Last edited:
She is either a drug addict or missing parts of her brain.

She is the example of a white trash liberal woman.

^^^^this is why your party is going to lose.

How is calling womens parts clams going to win your party any female votes?

Do women have a right to talk about controception without being called whores?

Your party doesnt seem to think so from the looks of this thread

Forum List

Back