Sandra Fluke Officially Working With Obama

Fluke and Obama, two manufactured no bodies together..

how fitting:lol:

sandra-fluke-hypocrisy-poster-child.jpg

Or, how about this one:

Claiming to be pro-life and DEMANDING that we keep funding a program committed to creating more and better ways of killing human beings.

or this one:

Being against people taking money from the Government, but being totally fine with Corporate welfare.

Yes, let's demonize a young woman for exercising her sexual freedoms. That's a BRILLIANT move. Well done Tea Baggers.

Or, how about this one:

Claiming to be pro-life and DEMANDING that we keep funding a program committed to creating more and better ways of killing human beings.

or this one:

Being against people taking money from the Government, but being totally fine with Corporate welfare.

Yes, let's demonize a young woman for exercising her sexual freedoms. That's a BRILLIANT move. Well done Tea Baggers.

I'm not in favor of corporate welfare.

I'm not in favor of imperialist military policies. Abortion is a doctor patient issue, not a political one.

Sandra Fluke is a hypocrate.

Or, how about this one:

or this one:

I'm not in favor of imperialist military policies. Abortion is a doctor patient issue, not a political one.

No she's not. She's a woman. Women use birth control pills. It's in our government's best interest for them to do so, and so we should have no problem funding it. Fuck the Catholics. They can ram their science-hating beliefs back up their tiny, puckered little assholes.

Or, how about this one:

or this one:

No she's not. She's a woman. Women use birth control pills. It's in our government's best interest for them to do so, and so we should have no problem funding it. Fuck the Catholics. They can ram their science-hating beliefs back up their tiny, puckered little assholes.

Surely bleeding heart liberals, their foundations, wealthy donors and grass roots , caring activists can fund all the birth control pills these women need........No need to mooch from anyone else................

Surely bleeding heart liberals, their foundations, wealthy donors and grass roots , caring activists can fund all the birth control pills these women need........No need to mooch from anyone else................

What's the matter grandpa? Afraid this young woman's need for contraceptives will cut into your Medicaid or Social Security checks?

If she needs to get f---ed she can buy her own contraceptives, or her caring liberal friends can........

Its no one elses responsibility..................

One wouldnt expect primitives from the hood with unknown numbers of children to comprehend this.....

Ahh yes, Sandra Flooook. The poster girl for women who are too stupid to master their own birth control needs without government handouts.

Yep, she'll make the perfect spokesperson for the Gimmecrat party.

Or, how about this one:

or this one:

It's even more in our governments best interest, to expect and have citizens who are responsible and intelligent enough to fulfill their own birth control needs.

I hope no one ever asks Floooook to change a light bulb, she might actually believe you do need three people to spin the ladder while she holds the bulb.

I sure hope he will pay for her birth control so she can stay being a slut.

This is why getting her involved will be so effective. It restarts the anti-Fluke hate machine all over the media,

and that is political poison for Romney.

Agreed.

The last thing Romney needs is headlines discussing a war on women or republican commentators suggesting women who use the pill are sluts. It detracts from issues he wants to talk about, as well as puts him on the defensive and forces him to talk about sex, birth control and women's health. All things that no matter how you slice the pie, he's going to anger someone.

Forum List

Back