Sandra Fluke Officially Working With Obama

I sure hope he will pay for her birth control so she can stay being a slut.

This is why getting her involved will be so effective. It restarts the anti-Fluke hate machine all over the media,

and that is political poison for Romney.

Oh palease.... She's of no real conesequence.... a circus sideshow much like that moonbat Sheehan.

Frankly, I think it's great! More evidence Obama has run off the rails.

This is why getting her involved will be so effective. It restarts the anti-Fluke hate machine all over the media,

I wouldn't pay attention to that sock.

He's just trying to instigate.

Personally, I fail to see why somebody throwing insults around reflects on Romney.

If that were the case the fair thing to do is attach every lie, every smear, every slander from the left to Obama.

He always talks of fairness. How bout some. OK punkin???

The pillars of the Obama campaign...

Ann Romney's horse
The Romney dog
Tax returns
Romney's a _______________

:lol:

Obama's got zero....

The pillars of the Obama campaign...

Ann Romney's horse
The Romney dog
Tax returns
Romney's a _______________

:lol:

Obama's got zero....

By comparison, the pillars of Romney's campaign:

Obama looks like a horse
Obama ate a dog
Transcripts
Obama's a _____________
I was for the healthcares before I was against the healthcares.

Seems Romney, too, has zero.

So the "War on Women" is alive and well. Good. And it plays so well for people like you. Good call starting a thread on it.

:clap2:

Holy shit! The pat benatar impersonator rears her ugly head!

Democrats can build some loser hero's

Most people probably never heard of the poor little rich girl..and could care less what she is a activist for..

the majority of women have more pride in taking care of themselves and paying their own way

Two hot button issues for me.

Govt should not pay for abortions or contreceptives
No death taxes (totally unrelated I know, but just a couple of issues that I'm right of centre on)...;oP

Or, how about this one:

Claiming to be pro-life and DEMANDING that we keep funding a program committed to creating more and better ways of killing human beings.

or this one:

Being against people taking money from the Government, but being totally fine with Corporate welfare.

Yes, let's demonize a young woman for exercising her sexual freedoms. That's a BRILLIANT move. Well done Tea Baggers.

I'm not in favor of corporate welfare.

I'm not in favor of imperialist military policies. Abortion is a doctor patient issue, not a political one.

Sandra Fluke is a hypocrate.

No she's not. She's a woman. Women use birth control pills. It's in our government's best interest for them to do so, and so we should have no problem funding it. Fuck the Catholics. They can ram their science-hating beliefs back up their tiny, puckered little assholes.

Well, it can not be spelled out for you any more clear. She wants what she wants just like many others. The federal government shouldn't be in birth control, the same as marriage of any sex, abortion or otherwise. You're just like her. A little tyrant that wants what they want.

Grow the fuck up and take responsibility, and more importantly, ownership of yourself.

Wanker.

Good.

More women will be voting Obama.

:clap:

Slowly but surely everyone will be Dems. The more people become trained to look to the government instead of themselves, the more there are to train others to do the same.
Just like the guy standing on the street corner with a sign, eventually pride is lost and handouts become easier and easier.

So the "War on Women" is alive and well. Good. And it plays so well for people like you. Good call starting a thread on it.

:clap2:

When are you going to stop the war on babies? the body count is getting high

I wasn't aware of a "war on babies". I am aware that our illegal wars in Iraq and Afgahnistan have murdered thousands of children. But that's just the cost of Cheney doing business...right?

There seems to be a great deal you are not aware of.

Agreed.

The last thing Romney needs is headlines discussing a war on women or republican commentators suggesting women who use the pill are sluts. It detracts from issues he wants to talk about, as well as puts him on the defensive and forces him to talk about sex, birth control and women's health. All things that no matter how you slice the pie, he's going to anger someone.

oh boy, you people really are desperate...Most women are worrying about jobs, the economy, putting food on their kids table...Not on sex, birth control.. and the majority of women take care of their own health care, because they aren't as shallow as most of you here.

Forum List

Back