Sandra Fluke holds 10 people campaign stop in RENO!

LMAO!!! Can you say EPIC FAIL? I can only imagine how her family cringes every time there is a story about her. What an embarrassment to society this dumbocrat is...

Did anyone offer to pay for her birth control?

No, But some of them pissed on her leg.

I'm guessing you don't get laid much.

I'm guessing, neither does Fluke.
Limbaugh differs with you. He raved about how many condoms she uses.

We get stupid groups of extremist cons now and then but this particular group is out there. As if their comments actually define Sandra or anyone... They don't even know what Limbaugh is talking about, they automatically accept just anything he says and go with it.

Yeah, ten is not a lot but it was at the sak n save... Not much of " I got ya" as one thinks. Lol

This is pretty much how the Obama campaign is going. None of his big appearances aren't in front of college kids hoping to spot a 'celebrity.' And Biden isn't hitting the trail these days b/c the narrative (besides his gaffes) was becoming the low turnout.

The writing is on the wall. America is serious this time around. We don't want four more years of theft.

This is pretty much how the Obama campaign is going. None of his big appearances aren't in front of college kids hoping to spot a 'celebrity.' And Biden isn't hitting the trail these days b/c the narrative (besides his gaffes) was becoming the low turnout.

The writing is on the wall. America is serious this time around. We don't want four more years of theft.

15 days until Election Day.

I can't wait. Can I come to Michelle's November 7th party. She says it's gonna be big. She must be a big Romney supporter.

I can't wait. Can I come to Michelle's November 7th party. She says it's gonna be big. She must be a big Romney supporter.

Probably, as long as you leave your weapons at home. Repubs aren't going to be too happy with the results, I'm sure. It's also looking good for Dems holding the senate.

I'll be sad when it's all over...American elections are huge entertainment.
When are the next ones?

What about that donor scandal? You gonna keep making up new ones until you find one that works for you?

Mooney Times.. :lol:

"I" made up the donor scandal? Really? Could you show me the article I wrote along with the investigative pieces as well?

Who needs a donor scandal, when the libtards have Bindergate!:eusa_whistle:

CHECK it out.. American Thinker did a piece on this batsh*t crazy Leftist.. LOL

Blog: The Sandra Fluke Traveling War on Women Show

Sandra spoke to a group of 10 who were either eager to hear what she had to say, thought she might be handing out free samples, or quite possibly were looking for an opportunity to pack Ms. Fluke's groceries.

Seemingly overwhelmed by her own celebrity, Sandra told the crowd hanging on her every word that 2012 has turned out to be not quite what she expected.

The newly-minted law school grad probably thought the Catholic Church would roll over and provide the insurance and that she and her free contraceptives could fade into obscurity, but so far the poor girl has been subjected to just the opposite. Instead, sort of how Halle Berry became the face of Revlon, the Georgetown Law graduate has become the fresh face of free contraceptives.

Addressing those 10 people in Reno, Fluke said "A lot of women come to me and tell me stories individually about their lives about what access to healthcare has meant to them; what the Affordable Care Act is going to mean to them."

Sandra inspired the rapt Reno ten when she claimed "A lot of young people tell me how important it was to stay on their parents' plan until they were 26." For those eager to realize the American Dream, there's nothing like being 26, living in Mom and Dad's musty basement, and having open access to all the birth control one could ever desire.

wow.. roflmao!! Sandra's vagina isn't too popular in Reno! She was a major STANK bomb! Phewwwwwwwww

Forum List

Back