Sanders supporters... question...

The rich international businessmen that own both parties are the ones pushing for open borders.

How does that tie into the false claim that illegal immigrants would get free healthcare?

According to Bernie, they would
Bernie Sanders Delights Democrats With Plan For Free Healthcare For Illegals
Bernie Sanders promises free health care for all illegal immigrants

One of those links is to Faux news and other to some republican rag. Give me something credible.

You’re funny.

Is Bernie saying Mexicans or people of other nationalities are not people?

Suppose Americans need to give health care for ALL then.

One of those links is to Faux news and other to some republican rag. Give me something credible.
You’re funny.

I didnt hear him mention illegal immigrants even once. Do you know the difference between undocumented and illegal?

Its very similar to the difference between an illegal driver and an undocumented driver.

Exactly. If I lost my license then I would be undocumented if I was pulled over before I could get a new one.

You’re funny.

I didnt hear him mention illegal immigrants even once. Do you know the difference between undocumented and illegal?

Its very similar to the difference between an illegal driver and an undocumented driver.

Exactly. If I lost my license then I would be undocumented if I was pulled over before I could get a new one.

Bernie is talking about illegals = undocumented in PC slang.

You’re funny.

If he was talking about illegal why didnt he say the word illegal? You clowns are dumber than I thought. :laugh:

You’re funny.

If he was talking about illegal why didnt he say the word illegal? You clowns are dumber than I thought. :laugh:

Because it would be racist to call them illegals.

So in other words....youre trying to tell me you can read Sanders mind? Sorry but I'm not buying it.

So in other words....youre trying to tell me you can read Sanders mind? Sorry but I'm not buying it.

"Migrants who enter illegally would qualify for federal health care and the same social welfare benefits as U.S. citizens. Immigrant officials say Sanders' proposals would create an irresistible magnet for millions of migrants from all over the world to stampede into the USA."

Bernie Leads His Party to Open Borders | RealClearPolitics

It was already posted before.

Absolutely no one else except you has any trouble understanding what he means. Shall we discuss why you are playing dumb?

The rich international businessmen that own both parties are the ones pushing for open borders.

How does that tie into the false claim that illegal immigrants would get free healthcare?

You’re funny.

You can’t be serious.
Immigration Terms and Definitions Involving Aliens | Internal Revenue Service
Undocumented Alien

An alien who entered the United States illegally without the proper authorization and documents, or who entered the United States legally and has since violated the terms of his or her visa or overstayed the time limit. An undocumented alien is deportable if apprehended.

"Migrants who enter illegally would qualify for federal health care and the same social welfare benefits as U.S. citizens. Immigrant officials say Sanders' proposals would create an irresistible magnet for millions of migrants from all over the world to stampede into the USA."

Absolutely no one else except you has any trouble understanding what he means. Shall we discuss why you are playing dumb?
There is nothing to discuss. You are trying to convince me of something he never said by using someone elses words. Sorry but I'm not dumb like you.

There is nothing to discuss. You are trying to convince me of something he never said by using someone elses words. Sorry but I'm not dumb like you.

RealClearPolitics is a fine source.

You are the retarded one here for not comprehending common place language.

Just accept what he said and move on to answering the question.

You’re funny.

[URL='https://web.utk.edu/~wiley/papers/TNTESOL2018_Nelson_and_Davis-Wiley_-_Illegal_or_Undocumented.pdf'] Illegal or Undocumented: An Analysis of Immigrant ...
https://web.utk.edu/~wiley/papers/TNTESOL2018_Nelson_and_Davis-Wiley_-_Illegal_or_Undocumented.pdf
Only terms illegal alien and illegal immigrant used before 1994 Term undocumentedimmigrant not used until 1994, only 3 times a year until 2016, then used consistently after 2010 Terms illegal alien, illegal immigrant, undocumented immigrant showed upward trends of usage in 2006, 2010, and 2016

https://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/illegal-alien-or-undocumented-immigrant[/URL]
America uses the term “illegal alien” to describe someone in our country in violation of our immigration laws not to demean someone, but rather because it is the correct, and legally recognized, term.

The enablers of illegal aliens have engaged in a “political correctness” campaign in an attempt to suppress use of the legally recognized term “illegal alien” often asserting that “a person cannot be illegal.” Their alternative term is “undocumented immigrant.” This term blurs the distinction between legally admitted immigrants and those who have sneaked into the country or chosen to violate the terms of a legal entry. They have even gone so far as to advance their “political correctness” efforts in legal journals and in the courts.

Will you believe LA Progressive? Lol
Bernie Wins on Medicare for All for Undocumented Immigrants
Before the debate on June 27, Bernie Sanders admitted that his Medicare for All plan would cover the nearly 11 million illegal immigrants present in the United States. Then during the debate the 10 candidates on stage were asked if illegal immigrants were covered under the healthcare plans they favor – and all 10 raised their hands in favor of giving illegal immigrants free healthcare. This was amazing, given the history.

Before the debate on June 27, Bernie Sanders admitted that his Medicare for All plan would cover the nearly 11 million illegal immigrants present in the United States. Then during the debate the 10 candidates on stage were asked if illegal immigrants were covered under the healthcare plans they favor – and all 10 raised their hands in favor of giving illegal immigrants free healthcare. This was amazing, given the history.
That says undocumented not illegal. Damn youre stupid. :laugh:

Are you that blind? -

Bernie Sanders admitted that his Medicare for All plan would cover the nearly 11 million illegal immigrants present in the United States.

Are you that blind? -

Bernie Sanders admitted that his Medicare for All plan would cover the nearly 11 million illegal immigrants present in the United States.
So why cant you show me where he used the phrase "illegal"?

Not one of them can give you anything credible. So you're wasting your time asking. They see it and hear it and it's happening.

Are you that blind? -

Yet, another link that's not credible.

Are you that blind? -

Yet, another link that's not credible.

Can you point to what in the Daily Caller story is wrong?

Are you that blind? -

So why cant you show me where he used the phrase "illegal"?
What is your purpose here? Because we both know exactly what he means. Your denial does nothing to change the facts.

Forum List

Back