Sanders: Biden could ‘win in a landslide’

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Sunday said President Biden, who kicked off his reelection campaign last week, could “win in a landslide” in 2024.

Sanders, who ran against Biden in the 2020 race, said it’s “no great secret” that he and the president “have strong differences of opinion,” but stressed that he thinks Biden is the clear choice for voters given the current political backdrop.

“We live in a nation where you have a major political party, the Republican Party, where many- not all, but many of their leadership doesn’t even believe in democracy, they maintain the myth that Trump won the last election. They’re trying to keep people from voting. They’re trying to deny women the right to control their own bodies,” Sanders said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“If you believe in democracy, you want to see more people vote, not fewer people vote, I think the choice is pretty clear. And that choice is Biden,” he said.

And if Democrats and the president get stronger on working-class issues and “take on the greed of the insurance companies, drug companies, Wall Street, all the big money interests, and start delivering for working class people,” Sanders said, “I think Biden is going to win in a landslide.”

With that Inflation reduction act and all the good things this administration as been doing I am going to say it right now BIDEN / HARRIS 2024

View attachment 781149
The turning point will be 2024. If Biden or ANY Democrat wins. We are screwed. That simple.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Sunday said President Biden, who kicked off his reelection campaign last week, could “win in a landslide” in 2024.

Sanders, who ran against Biden in the 2020 race, said it’s “no great secret” that he and the president “have strong differences of opinion,” but stressed that he thinks Biden is the clear choice for voters given the current political backdrop.

“We live in a nation where you have a major political party, the Republican Party, where many- not all, but many of their leadership doesn’t even believe in democracy, they maintain the myth that Trump won the last election. They’re trying to keep people from voting. They’re trying to deny women the right to control their own bodies,” Sanders said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“If you believe in democracy, you want to see more people vote, not fewer people vote, I think the choice is pretty clear. And that choice is Biden,” he said.

And if Democrats and the president get stronger on working-class issues and “take on the greed of the insurance companies, drug companies, Wall Street, all the big money interests, and start delivering for working class people,” Sanders said, “I think Biden is going to win in a landslide.”

With that Inflation reduction act and all the good things this administration as been doing I am going to say it right now BIDEN / HARRIS 2024

View attachment 781149
And Biden himself does believe in democracy? The old monster in WH( ordering someone to destroy the Nord Streams ) really knows what democracy means? What kinda democracy is that? lol. :)

It's time you acknowledged that you and the entire Democratic party are stone cold liars.

Not to mention dumb as stumps.

There's not a single one of you that can prove the election was fair.
:abgg2q.jpg: and there is not one of you can prove the election was not fair. :cul2:

“win in a landslide” in 2024. I agree Bernie, I agree.

Not to mention dumb as stumps.....
"I love the uneducated voters" Trump......

Last edited:
If Biden and Trump are again the two party candidates, I will vote for a better solution.

View attachment 781149
Anything "could" happen, including Trump winning in a landslide.

View attachment 781149
bernie needs to wait until later before hitting the hard stuff....just a couple joints in the morning too, not the bag

Forum List

Back