Sanders at Brookings---Brookings???

Thanks for that! Great speech on the economy.

"We must listen to our scientists, and NOT FOX TV... " Ooooo... Burned by the Bern!

I'm so PSYCHED about the Bernie Sanders rally this weekend! Here in Portland we had more than 10,000 people sign up in just two days; now it's over 20,000, but the coliseum only holds 13,000!

-- Paravani

Last edited:
Thanks for that! Great speech on the economy.

"We must listen to our scientists, and NOT FOX TV... " Ooooo... Burned by the Bern!

I'm so PSYCHED about the Bernie Sanders rally this weekend! Here in Portland we had more than 10,000 people sign up in just two days; now it's over 20,000, but the coliseum only holds 13,000!

-- Paravani

In the meantime, while Bernie's packing in the crowds without help from billionaires, over here on the west coast, republican prez wannabees were groveling for funding by performing for the coke sisters and various and sundry billionaires. I know, I know. I will get bombarded with the worn out republican battle cry "GEORGE SOROS". I really don't think he's into the wholesale buying of politicians like the cokes are. Also, democrats have a little too much class to grovel and stick up their noses up billionaire derriere like cruz, walker and the rest of these shameless republicans were doing this weekend.

Bush Cruz Rubio Koch brothers - big OC weekend for GOP - MyNewsLA.com

Forum List

Back