Sanctuary Cities

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
As a Liberal, I don't agree with most of the Conservative agenda, but I will side with the Conservatives on this one. This Sanctuary City nonsense needs to stop - Now! Federal immigration laws take precedence over State and Municipal laws. When our cities begin to independently decide which laws to obey and which to ignore, we begin to unravel as a nation. If you folks on the left wing are displeased with Federal immigration laws, the proper way of handling this is to go through the Legislative and/or Judicial process to change the law...you don't ignore the law.

cool.jpg

As a Liberal, I don't agree with most of the Conservative agenda, but I will side with the Conservatives on this one. This Sanctuary City nonsense needs to stop - Now! Federal immigration laws take precedence over State and Municipal laws. When our cities begin to independently decide which laws to obey and which to ignore, we begin to unravel as a nation. If you folks on the left wing are displeased with Federal immigration laws, the proper way of handling this is to go through the Legislative and/or Judicial process to change the law...you don't ignore the law.
Link? I'm surprised the MODs didn't catch this.

Actually, I'm not, they always allow anti-left posts to stand, no matter what. Damn the rules.

So you don't agree with smaller govt, less taxes, free markets, fair elections, civil & individual rights?
That's pretty much the definition of liberal & exactly what the conservatives stand for.

liberal​

adjective​

1. willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas: they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people ·
  2. relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise:

Now that Hispanics have started abandoning the DemoKKKrat party after years of taking racist abuse from the likes of Joe and Jill Biden, expect the left to start reversing their "sanctuary" policies in favor of actual immigration control.

Just like Biden is "suddenly" continuing to build Trump's border wall. LOL

In your demented world, making a simple observational statement is whining.

And actual whining is being "patriotic" or something.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
So have you hit the report button yet?

Probably won't, because then this one whining platform would be closed to you.

Edit: So have you made the decision yet MarcATL? Go ahead. Just click the "report" button and use the crying emoji. The mod will know what you want.

Last edited:

How about Sanctuary States?

The department’s Wage and Hour Division uncovered these child labor law violations in Kentucky, Maryland, Indiana and Ohio and found Bauer Food LLC, Archways Richwood LLC and Bell Restaurant Group I LLC liable.

I told someone in another thread this. Do you know how you get rid of illegal workers? Go after illegal employers. Clinton was doing it. Bush stopped. Trump himself is an illegal employer. So go after them. You'll find out it's not sactuary cities it's sanctuary corporations in sanctuary states

Cristhian Rivera, the man accused in the death of Mollie Tibbetts, worked for a Brooklyn-area farm owned by the brother of a prominent Iowa Republican.

Forum List

Back