sanctions???? what sanctions??? Japan now buying russian oil

They have to buy Russian oil... we don't drill anymore so we don't sell anymore.....
By the way... get ready for a gas price hike to be rising till the end of summer... SA just cut production.... and Biden crushed our oil production....

Forces opposed to American hegemony have cornered the economic marketplace, which is the opposite of America's intent to damage to Russia, so that Russia would be broken apart and made more manageable.

If it wasn't attempted by Biden it would have been attempted by some other president.

But make no mistake, America is not finished trying. It's likely the most important task that America has ever attempted.

China and Russia have said 'no' to America and the biggest part of the rest of the world is ready to choose China's peaceful way forward.

America's proxy war against Russia is practically decided now with the fall of Bahkmut, and the propaganda effort that's meant to show Russia suffering has failed too.

In fact, Russia is prospering more now than it has since it was the main part of the S.U.

China has stepped up to make the difference for Russia, and that's made Russia economically untouchable by it's enemies.

However, don't count America out. There are a lot tricks left in America's military bag. It's a fight that America can't afford to lose.

America's proxy war against Russia is practically decided now with the fall of Bahkmut, and the propaganda effort that's meant to show Russia suffering has failed too.

In fact, Russia is prospering more now than it has since it was the main part of the S.U.

China has stepped up to make the difference for Russia, and that's made Russia economically untouchable by it's enemies.

However, don't count America out. There are a lot tricks left in America's military bag. It's a fight that America can't afford to lose.
Watch the video. Putin's time is running out.

Yes, Russia's economy suffers if oil is below $60. So if OPEC cuts production, that will boost oil prices. I know you traitors are hoping America loses to Russia.

However, someone else could increase their production to offset Saudi Arabia's decrease. That's happened before. OPEC is rarely a unified front.

Well, with the U.S., Russia, Saudi Aribia, Canada and Iraq being the top 5, that would be one hell of a lot of stepping up.

A record high in oil exports mean nothing... most of the oil we export does not get refined into fuel... its too thick... it gets used for other things like tires cosmetics and plastics....
Um,...retard?

The OP is about the selling of OIL. And you said yourself, "They have to buy Russian oil... we don't drill anymore so we don't sell anymore....."

I ask a third time, how did you get this stupid?

Um,...retard?

The OP is about the selling of OIL. And you said yourself, "They have to buy Russian oil... we don't drill anymore so we don't sell anymore....."

Not all oil is equal.... you have to buy different qualities of oil for different purposes... we were energy independent under Trump and not we are not... that's all there is to know about oil sales....

Not all oil is equal.... you have to buy different qualities of oil for different purposes... we were energy independent under Trump and not we are not... that's all there is to know about oil sales....
I really don't understand why you tards choose to double and triple down on your idiocy when caught short by the facts. I really don't get why you just keeping digging and digging yourselves deeper and deeper into a hole.

It's a kind of mental illness.

U.S. Energy Independence Has Grown​

Using the definition of exports minute imports, 2021 was our highest level of energy independence in history. In other words, we are even more energy independent than we were in 2019.

we don't drill anymore
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

I really don't understand why you tards choose to double and triple down on your idiocy when caught short by the facts. I really don't get why you just keeping digging and digging yourselves deeper and deeper into a hole.

U.S. Energy Independence Has Grown

Using the definition of exports minute imports, 2021 was our highest level of energy independence in history. In other words, we are even more energy independent than we were in 2019.

The use of gas is always rising and never goes down so if you don't keep up production you will be in short supply very quickly...
and that's what Biden has done.... stop with the fake news links... we know BS when we see it....

U.S. Energy Ind

U.S. Energy Independence Has Grown

ependence Has Grown

We know your Forbes story is wrong by the price at the pump....

People don't "get stupid." People don't lose IQ nor education in life. People start out stupid, illiterate or uneducated and get smarter and more educated as time goes on unless they drove their head into a light pole. Maybe that is your excuse for not knowing this simple fact.

Forum List

Back