Russia's new foreign policy strategy identifies India, China as main allies

Yep, Russia likes cheap labour just like everyone and India likes oil. So while the tiny West weens themselves off most of the world wll not.

Russia strives for equal security of all countries based on reciprocity — policy concept

Moscow also considers it necessary to build a world system where all countries will receive equal opportunities, and their security will be reliably ensured

Remote : Fri, 31 Mar 2023 18:17:57 +0300
Local : 2023-03-31(Friday) 17 : 17 : 57

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i have to wonder if this is a false flag.
if Russia won't join in Chinese ambitions to dominate smaller countries.
and instead of the West, which allows countries to leave long lasting treaties, the (Middle-)Eastern block/axis won't be as forgiving to their smaller allies.

Yep, Russia likes cheap labour just like everyone and India likes oil. So while the tiny West weens themselves off most of the world wll not.
green tech is never gonna get developed if it's not effectively put into the market.
if that has to get done by government mandate, then so be it.
if the rest of the world won't join in on that (perhaps until the tech is perfected), then that doesn't matter either.

i believe (most of the current) climate change is be man-made, since the industrial revolution.
and i don't want humanity extinct or our atmosphere so warped that our seasons are so as well.

green tech is never gonna get developed if it's not effectively put into the market.
if that has to get done by government mandate, then so be it.
if the rest of the world won't join in on that (perhaps until the tech is perfected), then that doesn't matter either.

i believe (most of the current) climate change is be man-made, since the industrial revolution.
and i don't want humanity extinct or our atmosphere so warped that our seasons are so as well.
May be. The problem is that there was no need to cut ourselves at the knees and harm citizens standard/cost of living when the other technology isn't developed yet. We can do both. Should they ban airplanes until they are electric? Notice those who rely on such travel ddin't pay a price...just the little guy trying to be mobile and free.

Last edited:
India is a good choice for an ally.
China not so much.
But in China's case if you don't accept them as your ally you might not like what you get.

Part of BRICS and emerging markets gaining global dominance.

Forum List

Back